1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Enjoyed the whole episode overall! I'm glad we got to hear more of them singing on their own, especially Hiragana. Kyonko was a perfect match, if not better, for Yuipon (but yeah, Yuipon's nerves were obvious), and Memi's voice was surprisingly good too, in my opinion.

And yaaaass...can't have a karaoke session with Ozeki without OZEKI STYLE!!! :p

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Am I the only one who notices the distance between Neru and the rest of Hira's members? I saw it alot on Keyabingo 3 and it keeps getting worse every time I see it...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    It's not only you, I've been noticing it too.
    It's probably because the Hiraganas got closer to each other and really strengthened their bond during practices and day offs. Neru being hella busy with the Kanjis and individual work would definitely feel left out with the already well bonded Hiraganas. It's kinda like when you transfer school on the last year of High School xD

4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

t was the same system as 48G concurrent position, but neru aren't addopted from other group like akb and it's sisters, she is part of the main group, for now, you can say that she can and can't co-exist in both side, she had a unique position ever since k46 was establishe

5. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Oda and koike skit :rofl:. Thank god they put koike in tsukkomi , gonna put use of that kansai ben. Oda is pretty good job being Boke
    Classic Naako , Every Time i see her , she just get cute every single time. Can't believe that the same girl who cried twice at some psychology test .
    Yone san "Papa".
    overall fun episode

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    IS BIGGER THAN HER!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Thank God Oda's not leaving for school in this episode :D

8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

so, the best presents to tsuchida was from nanako:)

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

just learned something new about Tsuchida San blood type and he likes the left over potion near the spine of the Maguro.

Dani and Miichan did a nice job on their skit:)

11. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Dang, now I want to see fanart of Nagasawa-kun with a sword. [hehe]

The Keyaki girls sure know how to throw an awesome birthday party. Lucky Tsuchida-san...

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This has always bothered me. Neru is near the top of my list of favorites, but in this I blame her for not being closer to the Hiraganas and helping them more. In a Showroom three months after she had become a Hiragana, Memi said she had still not met any of the Kanjis and had only communicated with Neru by text. But still, Memi was and is quite warm toward Neru in her blog, and always says how nice she is.

In last week's KeyaKake, Neru said her identification with Hiragana was just for that week. Although she is normally in both groups, not just one, and she might have just meant that, it gave me the feeling that Neru was fighting to stay with Kanji and away from Hiragana. I can understand her feeling, but a big part of her job is to help the Hiraganas, so I felt it was a bit cold.

I think we are coming to a crunch with the new Hiraganas. There will soon be two full-size groups here. I can't help suspecting that Neru is fighting to stay with the Kanjis. And maybe management plans it that way: if the one new recruit who refused her appointment had stayed, and Neru had switched to Kanji, we would have had two 21-person groups. I think that Neru still gives Hiragana a bump-up in popularity, but is less important to them in their performances as they become so capable themselves.

However, I think it's good for Neru to continue to be with Hiragana while the new recruits get their basic training. In the end, I think she should be allowed to follow her heart and stay with Kanji -- as long as the Hiraganas can generate enough popularity on their own.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Makuhari BTS is, as expected, one of the best episode ever

14. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I totally agree with you... This week Keyake episode was one of the best episode ever.
    I always love to watch behind the scene of a idol concert and in this episode we can see footage of their performances and also we can see the concert from MC point of view (Tsuchida and Sawabe).
    But the best part was footage of Imaizumi return and singing her song.
    Some of the member was shedding tears while watching her singing, it was very beautiful and sad.

15. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lol at Techi & the staffs pouring buckets of water backstage to create that angsty 'rain' effect [hehe]
    And Katoshi's fall looked like it hurt a lot :blink:

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The narration before that scene was:
    "With nervousness, and with trembling voice, Imaizumi poured her feelings into her song. And the one who waited her more than anyone is..."

17. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    BTS has always been one of the best episode .
    it's great to see imazumi in this episode i can't imagine the feeling of so many fans when natsu no hana start playing.

18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

at last, i see the famous flying tanuki:^O^:, i wish to see the full version of neru singing with that flying balloon, why does every time she sing, her techno voice is sound so great and giving vibe like listening to the theme songs of an anime:^^;:

Also, zuumin, welcome home:blush:

19. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Anyone else noticed that the members are wearing causal outfits like their personal clothes for the unit songs. I wonder why Keyaki won't make unique outfits for each unit like how the other groups do it. Are they trying to save money or what?:XD:

20. fahmi

fahmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    i dont think so, dance unit (pon, techi, mon) wear unique outfits. maybe others unit wear like casual outfit to match their character. eg marry like a proper girlfriend and 156 wear that make them looks cute