1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Well, the fact that Neru never really did her final audition is a little... I mean, I think management saw this as potential backslash cause how would the other girls that did go through the final audition feel and the fans reaction to a random girl suddenly joining in out of nowhere. Plus, I think this was some kind of cover up from all the Harada Mayu controversy. But yeah, they could've handled it better.

I honestly want Neru to stay in Hiragana, cause it was technically made for her and their image revolves around her image. But of course Neru seems to prefer Kanji, and I would never take that away from her. Though I do wish she'd interact with the Hiraganas a little more, its like she's not even part of them except during performances. Their new drama is a good opportunity to hang out with them more (which btw, I'm hella excited for :D )

EDIT: I just noticed we're going out of topic xD

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No, she's their 'face'.

Hiragana members have said in several occasions that they would choose Sasaki Kumi, when asked about Hiragana captain.

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ah, tall, beautiful, charming Kumi-chan!

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    And don't forget, Kumi is the craziest Hiragana member, or even among the whole Keyakizaka member. Can you imagine, she is dancing Aozora ga Chigau with mouth wide opened and prentending to be Shingeki no Kyojin? This tall, beautiful, charming lady really did that! :D

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Wait till the 2rd gen come[hehe] ai chan~

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. Where do I sign up to order the BD of Makuhari? They simply must put that out. So many outstanding performances. Such great choreography/scripting. This is art. Like a music drama -- or rather a series of five-minute music dramas.

2. I think they did not create Hiragana for Neru, but were worried (four months before SaiMajo) that K46 were not talented enough as idols to be successful, and recruited a second generation early, as an insurance policy. Management and group solved the problem by making K46 more than idols, and giving them a kakkoii image they could actually succeed with, thanks to Techi. But Hiragana ended up being unnecessary, and the Hiraganas have been rowing upstream ever since. Fortunately, they are in fact so talented that they may succeed eventually.

I do not believe they needed to drop Neru to a lower status. Clearly, management was going to choose her. The final audition is important, but I'm sure management had a good idea who they were going to choose before then. And I imagine the other candidates could see her idol-ability, too. I think management outsmarted itself by creating the second group then.

Neru played an important role as Hiragana's face, giving them some built-in popularity as a member fans already loved. I hope for Neru's sake she does go back to being exclusively Kanji next spring (when she may go to college?). But meanwhile, she will help advance the Hiragana 2gens, at least three of whom have her as their oshi. And it is true that if Hiragana is the cute Keyaki to Kanji's cool Keyaki, Neru is more suited to the cute group.

I'm wondering if we can have a double release, so that Hiragana gets a fuller chance to be seen, with two MVs for the next release (or for the one after that, when there will be two ~20-person groups).

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    After I watched this episode, I wonder why Keya didn't make stageplay or musical drama, like Nogi's 16 nin principal? I believe some of Keya's member has talent in that field, for example Tecchi, Shiori or Nijika. The stageplay also will be really useful to train their acting, for their theatrical performance like we can see in this episode.

8. glsone

glsone Member

Maybe because they had a TV drama instead? The summer after their debut that Tokudare aired would have been the same time frame as Nogis first principal. And ironically their second drama was about the same time frame as Nogis second Principal.

Maybe management doesn't want to compete head on Keyaki girls vs Nogi girls and are leaving stage acting to Nogizaka and moving Keyakizaka towards more television roles.

9. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    This week's keyakake is now my favorite. Watching this shed some light on how much the girls struggled this summer. The twitter reports are one thing but seeing how elaborate the stage and performance is, coupled with the summer fes performances, i can understand how exhausting it must've been for everyone. And that Imaizumi come back is really something :cute: now I'm hoping for gana-chan 2nd gen to show on keyakake's 100th episode.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I too think it's because Keyaki is more drama-oriented than stageplay.
    Which I don't mind since it's easy to find them.
    And, how much I'd rather have a Kanji drama (soon or later I'll fully appreciate Hiragana.... I think), mngmnt stroke a deal with Netflix which isn't exactly a little thing. Hopefully this will go on for future drama too.

I also think - but I could be completely wrong here - stageplays are more time and energies consuming than drama, and with Keyaki overall schedules and performances those have to be carefully planned. I also have the feeling no other 46-48 group spend so much physically when it comes to choreographies, but I could be totally biased about this :^^;:

I agree with @ukifune post, but I'll keep Neru in Kanji group exactly because of her cuteness. The contrast it produces works just fine, while if she is put in Hiragana I fear she'd become one of many. Expecially considering there's this gap between her and the others and the fact Hiraganas are little by little emerging of their own.

11. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Oh I see but wasn't she introduced as Hiragana leader in the Karaoke battle? Or was it only for that episode? I do like Neru to be in Kanji. I think Kanji with the 21 members right now has great momentum and teamwork.

Don't know much about Kumi yet but that's interesting to know. She does seem dependable and she seems to be at ease in variety

12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Probably it was on that episode only, but i hope neru are really holding that position for hiragana actually:blush: the selection for single lineup are hard to predict in 46G due it wasn't using voting system, so, better just wait till all members gathering together, i'm eager to see the new member sooner:wall:

13. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    You guys should make Neru - Kanji or Hiragana special thread..
    It will be endless discussion.
    I have no idea in what direction, management will make decision.
    For me :
    1. Neru wants to be only in Kanji
    - She adores Fuu-chan
    - She was afraid Hiragana will look like parody -if they sang kanji song, [she said it on 1st Hiragana show]
    - Just look by her flat facial expression when she related to Hiragana in some occasion.
    - On individual HS event, surely all kanji-hiragana are on same building, but look how often Hiragana took a picture without Neru, even when she was definitely there
    - on Tsuchi birthday episode as one sample, how often she stand on Kanji, even when hiragana was also there (not sure if it was her decision though)

2. Fans mostly want her to be in Kanji
    including me, by simple reason, in Kanji- we will see her more often

3. Management want her as Kanji, but they have make situation when public relate Neru with Hiragana at first place, so they will keep her as kennin for a while
    - she got a lot of solo, she is important for K46 group
    - she definitely will be selected on last audition, i've never heard someone get accepted without passing final test except they was on their radar from the beginning
    - i have Entame with Mona on cover, it has mini photobook with Techi-Neru-Mona-Berika-Berisa, Techi was front cover, Neru was back cover. it's hit me that public see's neru as K46 ace, only Lord Techi above her.
    so Management will make a mistake by puting her on sub-group

14. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I keep seeing pics and reports about the recent arena tour, but seeing this episode REALLY made my day. I keep getting impressed by how much effort was put into planning the whole concert and the girls into their performances.

Now I want to go to a Keyaki concert one day... *keeps on dreaming* :blush:

15. yonjuroku

yonjuroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    this is the 2nd time i cried watching Keyakake. the first one is the surprise live in small Highschool when they performed and some girls crying because of emotions. and this. the backstage concert is more dramatical than the first one. i remember the first concert backstage episode but all i got is proud and laughing because of tsuchi teasing the members.

The moment Zumiko appear on stage is magical. and her comments, just beautiful. i forgive her for singing badly cause mixed by emotion that shared from fans and her. and 2 MC still unnoticed even when they got big fan is hilarious hahahaha.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Some singers (e.g., Onitsuka Chihiro) like to be barefoot on stage. They say it helps them feel the music/song better. For Zumiko, maybe it's what she always wanted to do and convinced management she should be allowed to do this time. It might also be part of an image she and management are creating, of the suffering singer returning to the group, going with the shorn hair.

Yes, this is one of the top KeyaKake episodes. But there are a lot of others. The first intros of the members in eps 3-5 are great. Neru joining in ep9 is great. The hidden-camera episode (#48) with Suzumoto being so hilarious. And the ep (#59) where they debuted Futari Saison in the gym of a girls' high school and the response was so electric. That's the ep I always get teary watching. (Not that I didn't tear up a bit for Zumiko this time.)

17. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Yeah I teared up a little too well while watching the zuumin comeback solo

My favorite episode after a lot of thought is the Naako/Berika date episode... Not necessarily the date part which I thought Naako did work hard to make sure it was interesting... It was the part after which was legendary for me.. The q&a session was hilarious cause Naako is an absolute lunatic, we finally got to hear the true story behind her most angry moment with her mother... And then the bag check was phenomenal, she is like stocked for a nuclear Holocaust at all times lol... Like who carries that many random food items with them like that lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

18. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    The episode was more fun than expected. Pe-chan now has a pin mic because her voice is so small that during editing it's difficult to match her voice with the MCs. Lol

Hiraganas also have a lot of Ojousama's. Ushio's grandparents' garden was just crazy

Also the awaited Senbatsu episode next week!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Finally, they found out 2nd gen Ojou-sama, and sugai approved!! :lol:
    That sugai reaction for her grandpa shimoneta jokes also very cute.. :XD:

and the long awaited 5th single!! :omfg::omfg: