1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

ok, the second row reminds me of the strongest lineup before, neru right behind techi, also congratulation to neru:flower: so do for person in position of left and right of techi, pon and miyu:blush:

basicly no major changed, only the third row got a chance to be in front, but why i always sad about uemu:(
    [​IMG]
    announcement already been made in official site about neru, and 2ch site became festival tonight, as for many people are questioning who will replacing neru in the drama, also, will neru join the gana last concert at sapporo? there is a posibility the additional members will be there to, the whole things perfectly planned by mngmnt from the start, it feel like it almost made as farewell concert for neru with hiragana, lol:^^;:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  2. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

Its kind of weird that they make neru announcement became a digest and not hearing it as it announced, still i think management will clearly separate 2 group now the bridge (that is neru) is lifted and will make different approach for both in lots of things.

It was as expected but still congrats to front row first-timer Habu, Nijika, Ozeki:1st:

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Glad that finally Habu, Nijika and Ozeki get a chance to be in the front row. Can't wait for the single!

Bit surprised that Zumiko is in the last row, but perhaps she's still kind of recuperating. But at least, she's back! Can't wait for her appearance in KeyaKake or KeyaBingo.

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Man, I love this picture. Just about everything about it is perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    what's the point of the line up announcement if all the members are in it? I get it in nogi, where only a few are selected, but did they really need to have a segment on it here?

6. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Cause the position in the lineup is just as important as who makes the lineup... There's a big difference being in the 3rd than in the 1st row.. usually only 1st 2 rows get invited to appear on other shows to promote the songs and they get much more screen time in the music videos

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

finally on next week, new members will appear, i've been waiting for this moment:^O^:

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    My Uemura got 1st row position on 4th and 1st Album, but still, Center and 2nd rowers get more jobs and attention. [hehe] I think, it's pretty much decided, which members that get more, regardless their position. However, because I get used to Oshimen-in-commoner-class-position, I don't have any problem, as long I can watch her on KeyaKake. Plus it was her responsibility to use the chance she've got, which unfortunatelly, Uemura didn't do that well. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Yeah I felt that way about uemura too, like she didn't capitalize on the earlier chances she had during debut era... She still a handshake monster and sells out easily but I felt that management expected her to play a bigger role in the other aspects of the group.. she didn't though and others like Naako and Koike jumped up and surpassed her... Aside from this single where they finished the rotating members around to the front, Naako may never touch the back again... I think she's risen to the point where she'll be a 2nd row edge spot on average, Koike as well..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

they wear an awesome new uniform. and techis look cool af. daaamn :omfg:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    new uniform :cute:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Great mozzarella cheese game there! missing mon tho.

13. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    much better costume than just a normal polo tshirt
    Mona and Techi look awesome with the new haircut
    Mozarilla cheese has become my favorite game . so damn hilarious:worthy::rofl:

can't wait for next week

14. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Awesome episode:worthy::worthy:, no way this can be regarded as 'funeral' as the show has been lately. New costume looks way better too.:)

15. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

I nearly die because of laughing so hard at that mozzarella cheese game LOL

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This is a very fun episode, especially nice for the 3 new front rowers.

Also, 2nd gen next week!! Glad that they'll meet both kanji and hiragana right away!

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Techi smiled and laughed more in 20 minutes than in the last 10 episodes lol (such a cutie with those hair)...
    Not a fan of those uniforms though. The pattern, color and style is just not my thing.

Loved the Ishimori-Habu-Ozeki segment and frankly, you never go wrong with the Mozarella Cheese game lol Especially when you have Shida and Fuucha involved (can't we have Shida and Fuuchan as MCs? Just once.)

Great episode even with my barely there Japanese. The only part I'm worried about is Oda speech when Yuipon was involved, I'm not a fan of the stalkerish side of Oda, honestly.

Oh and I'm weirdly hyped up for next week episode and the new Hiraganas, which is a paradox since I just like Kagechan and Memi from the "old" one.

And I haven't seen Suzumon... is she okay? Or I just missed her?

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i like the suit from Mechakari better than the new outfit :^^;:

19. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Same, this single's costume is nonsense lol. Who would wear a belt on their chest? and two of those? LOL
    But other than the belt I love the costume lol,,

---

This keyakake was really good! I've been bored during the apst week and I'm really happy they brought up the mozarella game and even more screentime for habu, ozeki, and nijika. ;v;

20. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

the new uniform feel like nogizaka-ish. some kind like high class lady idol