1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Bystander photos already seem to have let us know who wins in the end. Do not look in the spoiler if you want to be surprised. (Although maybe my and others' inference is wrong....)

[​IMG]

As for speed, don't forget Memi. She hesitated at the beginning, aware that Mii-chan was stumbling, then sped up and raced past the field to the finish. Although her competition wasn't much. But I'd like to see Toshi, Nen, Sarina, Pon, Memi, Miku and Miho in a race.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  2. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I think shiho could run even faster than her recorded time, it didnt look like she had to run at her peak in that race either. I think her and Mei could up their gear and run even faster if they needed to,judging from their form and how relaxed they looked

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

3. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Don't forget the Kageyuka has yet to appear in any form of an athletic episode... She could be the true dark horse among the Hiragana's with her soccer background..

But in all seriousness, only people beating katoshi in a race are probably Oshima Yuko and Harugon

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kageyama appeared in this week episode :banana: cant wait for the next week relay race

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i wanna see next week episode:worthy:

6. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    This week's KeyaKake is fun as well
    • Comeback is real! :D
    • Just like in Keyabingo No Laughing Challenge episode, Naako sure is stoic-like.
    • Kanji bullied Hira to the ground in bubble ball, lol.
    • Sorry. Superball catch didn't do it for me. Too easy.
    • Come to think of it, this episode for me feels so short. Looking forward to the next episode and hopefully the finale.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    This episode was a little... lackluster for me.
    Probably because we already know who's gonna win since last week :wall:
    Glad to see Kagechan, it's been long since I've seen her on Keyakake :O

8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    so it indeed is a relay race at the end! now i really want to see how kanji managed to win that one(if the USJ trip leak really is the reward for this)

9. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Me too. I didn't see Kage last episode. So when I saw in her blog a pic of her in sports attire with the 2nd gens, it hinted me she'll appear this episode.

10. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    regardless of the outcome of the tournament, i really enjoyed the episode. lots of suzumon's moments. can't wait for miho vs sawabe next week!

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont know...this match up for relay race is huge mismatch (Katoshi vs Suzumoto)

sometimes i wonder who setup these match up ? comon Staff-San !! do your homework :^^;:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

looks like Miho got a basketball challenge....with Sawabe?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT:

episode 104 : http://48videodouga.net/video/5821

fanart of Tsuchida-San

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    The only way i think if Kanji really won the relay... maybe the staff messed with the baton receiver arrangement and runners

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2017
  13. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Doesn't the teams decide this themselves?
    Only thing I can think of, is that kanji lost the 50m sprints on purpose. If I remember correctly some of the kanjis are slow at really short distance, but decent in long distance run. Unless they are doing 50m, usually in relay races the shortest distance for each runner is 100m.

14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^
    You're probably right about the distance part maybe hiragana gassed out

15. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Nen during the bubbleball sumo = an unbreakable wall xD

But Kanji with the slow comeback yall

16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I think the staffs has a hand in picking too cause if the Hiraganas DID pick their best runners, the Kanjis would most likely not win over them, just put in Katoshi, Watanabe, Ushio, Meichan, Kosaka and Memi (counted her cause I saw her hesitate during the first few seconds before running full speed) are on the 7 second mark. And it isn't really long distance if it's 50m per person for the relay... besides, there's also a possibility that the Hiraganas are good at long distances. They seem to have good endurance (see Keyabingo 3 ep.02)

If they did pick the runners themselves, then someone probably tripped or the baton fell or a miracle did happen that made Kanjis all go flash mode xD I do remember their first athletic evaluation on the earlier episodes that most of them were on the 8-10sec bracket for 50m dash so idk if they're faking that too...

17. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    the way kanji waited for Hiragana in the opening game was pretty smart

18. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I think it was only rika who fake it that time (~12sec), even the cameraman was asking her if she was taking it seriously or not, and she only gave a "unn". She wasn't even out of breath or anything.

But there is a huge difference between 50m, 100m and relays (flying starts). Most people reach their top speed at around 40-60m, the rest of the distance is trying to maintain that pace, but most people will slow down, unless you train.
    As you said, passing the baton and difference of the track layout (unning around curves) plays a role as well. So I wouldn't read too much in their 50m performances. But yeah, i reckon someone on the hiragana team did dropped the baton or trips.

19. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    geez nice ep, better than all the sprints last week lol. The chicken fight is so good I hope they keep bringing that back. Nice strategies. The bubble battle was funny too, especially when one group is getting dominated [hehe].
    lol tsuchida/sawabe having to knock the bull off the poor konoka :^^;:

20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You guys shouldn't be bother that much about who will win or not. Its an idol variety show. Everything is already decided way before it even began. I mean, if you watch AKB/ 48 groups shows long enough, you will know what I am talking about.