TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Miho too OP. I like how Sawabe say "Let's aim for national tournament!"
    • Kanji members like Hirate (and another 2 i'm not sure of. Berika? and Uemu?) being absent and Yuuka injuring her legs... again. De ja vu to their first ever sports check lol
    • Kanji misses a lot of baton pass
    • I think that they should've given the 2x runner to Shida and Nen, or Yone who are also a quick runner and have one of the best stamina in the team. Pon as an anchor is a good decision
    • Nen not accepting defeat lmao. They'll be back again, i guess
    • Congratulations to Hiragana! I hope whatever they requested as a gift will be a fun one!
    • Ass groping :hehe:

2. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Congratulations to Hiragana :1st:, they just too fast. USJ leaks baited me hard, as the relay progressed was already expecting some hiragana to fall and lots of tears again lol. Golden episode:worthy:

3. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Finally after 3 weeks of fun sport festival, i can't wait for another golden episode next week.
    I must say Baby Miho was too overpower for everything, this girl is truly a hidden gem.

4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Thanks to the leaks it really made it more unpredictable .. baited and threw me off-guard despite the obvious outcome all along! :)

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

just want to say this year sport fest is my favor episodes so far in 2017 :)

episode 105

if the video does not show watch the video here

backup http://48videodouga.net/video/5869

- nice match up with Naako and Mao again for the basketball challenge #GoNaako
    - Sawabe 1v1 with Miho and Miho's jumper was accurate !!!!
    - lol at Kanji singing Futari Saison doing the synchronized marching challenge [hehe]
    - epic relay race but i was hoping the race didnt get blown out for a tight photo finish.

Congrats to HiraKeyaki :1st::1st: and lets see what location shoot they will do in future episode.

we will wait 364 days for next year sport festival :^^;: #RevengeOfKanji

Keyakake launched a twitter account today #FOLLOW:cute:

https://twitter.com/keyakikmax

Kudo to all the Staff-San, the drone celebrity guy, Sawabe and Tsuchida, Kanji and Hiragana for this year sport festival !!! #ThankYou:worthy:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Best moments:
    - Koike losing her shoe again. :hehe:
    - Miho holding Koike's shoe at the end. [hehe]

Congrats to Hiragana!

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Great 3 episode of Sports Fest, always enjoy it!!!
    Wrong move Sawabe-san, either way you're gonna lose to that girl [hehe]
    If only they were able to answer the 3rd one correctly, it would have been a total demolition
    Seeing Akanen's face of desperation on her 2nd run while Hiragana is pulling away. . .I'm satisfied (sorry, I'm such a bad person) :hehe:
    I'm not gonna like next week's episode, it's too ecchi :drool:

8. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    the basketball was more entertaining than i thought it would be, overall great sports eps :1st:
    -futari saison too slow shoulda picked a faster song lol
    -relay was uh...yeah, same ol'. I thought maybe the baton passing could make it close but kanji were terrible at it. it's ok nen your win will come [hehe]

9. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    So I watched it for the 2nd time in HD and here's a few things..
    - Whenever Miho's free throws makes it, it's so well done that the ball doesn't even hit the rim. It literally goes perfectly inside the net with a 'swooosh' sound.
    - Neru, Yonesan and Aoi (aka Kanji's top 3 for intellegence) teaming up for the quiz segment.
    - During the tied up legs thing, I love how the there's an alternate between the Hiragana's 1st and 2nd gens.
    - The strategy that Hiragana used on the tied legs game. When they were turning, Mei's side walked small steps that made it smoother and easier for them to continue without stopping.
    - Hiragana's hand positioning for their team call looks uncomfortable xD
    - Manafi vs Habu race looked like a scene from Shingeki lmao
    - What's up with Koike's shoes though [hehe]
    - I've started to notice recently that Ozeki's running style is looking much normal than before.
    - The Hiragana group hug <3 Like there's no generation gap at all >.<

• Like Like x 1
  10. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    After the USJ leaks, I really watched the entire episode closely especially the relay race just to see if the leaks were true..

..well it's not. Lol. Now I wonder when they'll gonna air that episode. Surprised at the next episode's bum-mashing though.:^^;:

Hira-chans are really the queens of speed in K46. I wish they added arm wrestling just like before, even though it would be most probably a straight up win for Kanji-chans. Mona will clamp it all the way to victory. ;)

Even singing Futari Saison didn't help.[hehe]

I admit I doubted her a little before but after the shoot-out with Sawabe, truly Miho is legit, lol. Really enjoyed that part.

Chiemi Blouzon with B, lol. Loved Yukka's pose there.

Overall, it's a fitting finale for the Sports Festival. It's good to see Hiragana's chemistry gelling well. And for the Kanjis, well, at least you got to go to USJ. Lol.

11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    fun episode even if things were a bit anti climatic. once the hirigana members aren't able to practice for these events and have to do legitimate promoting things might get more interesting

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm hoping for Okinawa. (We should all have been putting the result under spoilers, but too late, now, lol.) Okinawa isn't likely, I guess, but it has to happen someday. I would be shocked but not surprised if they put all of Hiragana in swimsuits this early. Depends on their plans.

The choice of extra runners for Kanji was almost but not quite fair: they should choose a pair that adds up to average for the group (or to be the same as the missing members), not their best runners -- having your best runners run twice would be unfair (Neru-Nen?).

There's already a brief video of Memi's run posted by a fan on Twitter, saying that everything she does make him/her feel "healed".

I didn't see any fixing of the events. Nor did there need to be: both groups are getting location eps, it appears. On the other hand, I guess giving 2 trillion points for the relay is an advantage for Hiragana, lol. Because they're faster. But it also, in the traditional way, gave the losing group a chance to turn the whole thing around.

@chrissirhc -- So being involved day and night in the drama isn't enough work for Hiragana to make things fair? Not to mention having half your members totally new to all this. Face it: Kanji is physically stronger, Hiragana is faster. Teamwork seems about even, after seeing the three-legged race, the relay and the post-victory congratulations. Great to see the Hiraganas beginning to meld.

13. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    overall i would guess one side is busier than the other as a group and individual activities. one side looked to have been practicing. clean baton passes in relays are something that often requires coaching obviously management knows one side needs more exposure, and that's fine. i am looking forward to the hiragana episode. i like the first gen girls a lot. (still getting to "know" the new girls.)

on another point, i thought the best teamwork for the whole event was during the chicken fight.

14. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    The look of agony in Akanen's face is priceless:D
    [​IMG]
    I can imagine Sargeant Moriya starting to conduct mini-speed workouts to the Kanjis during their free time just to compete better with their Hira counterparts next Sports Festival. Lol.

15. justafan

justafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    are we sure that hiragana keyaki are idols? they look like athletes to me... :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    To make things worse majority of hiragana are from culture clubs back at school (Like, wind instrument club), while a lot of kanji are from sports club (tennis, volley, basketball)

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good points. I just wanted to make the point that Hiragana is particularly busy this fall because of the drama, which is pretty intense work, so it may not be as big a difference as previously. The Kanjis have more individual outside jobs (radio, magazines), and also TV shows, but the Hiraganas really have been pretty busy, because of the drama and their own live events. And as far as I know there are more Kanjis who are not going to school and just doing this work: Neru, Akanen, Mona, Zumiko, Fuu-chan, maybe Habu, maybe Uemura...compared to just Kyonko and maybe Mao-chan and Sarina on the Hiraganas. Mao, Toshi-chan and Naako are three who were going to college last year, but who I'm not sure are still going. Mirei just learned she had passed her exam for university, so she was probably studying hard when this was taped.

And I don't know where they would have practiced the baton, since this is at a separate facility possibly miles from where they live and normally work (looks like a university gym and field to me). But you're certainly right that the Hiraganas were better at the pass (better than they themselves were last time, too). The new runner looked the baton into her hand before taking off. Hand-offs were smooth -- except for the first one, to Kosaka, who fumbled it a bit before getting going.

I sympathize with the situation of knowing one group of girls and not the other. It has taken me a while to warm to the 2gens. But I seem to have warmed to them now, lol. I got to know the Hiraganas during their auditions a year and a half ago, which makes it easier to like them now, since I knew them when they were not quite idols.

Yes, in the "chicken fight" (which I know as "cavalry battle") I was frustrated that the Hiraganas didn't realize that they got their first win there by ganging up 2-1. The Kanjis seemed to figure it out. And her bearers ended up dropping Memi at one point. I don't know if it's exactly teamwork, but the Hiraganas seemed to have a good plan for the huge-egg rugby (or whatever it's called). In the three-legged race, I noticed that Miho was in the middle and seemed to be leading off. Maybe it was just eagerness or quick reflexes, lol.

18. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    this episode is gold, one of the best in a while
    -we need more Sawabe vs Miho. i love how Miho just crushed Sawabe in the 1 on 1 and the free throw. the 3 smartest kanji member are just wasted
    -the jump rope is just ok
    -the tied foot race, its weird that the hiragana has better team work than kanji. kanji has almost no coherency, even when singing futari saison, their step is all over the place. while the hiragana were just crushing it from the get go
    -and of course the relay, who doesn't like the relay
    well some of them are....

19. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    It's crazy the lead that Hiragana managed to build up.... at most I counted it was a 6 second lead. That's at least 30M of distance

20. kovian

kovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    it's too bad that kanji lose the match but it's interesting episode.
    just notice that neru shy pose is always look like a S shape with one hand on top her head and one arm on teapot pose. lol
    i think this episode is for hiragana win 2nd gen and 1st gen hiragana team bonding.