TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Is it really possible for there to be filler with no plot? Sure it was recorded awhile ago and normally it is recorded in a linear fashion, but it is not like we watch for some particular announcement on the show, or that the events that happen in all them are connected. IMO every episode is basically a stand alone thing.

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It doesn't have to have a plot to say it as a 'filler'. An episode also could be mentioned as a 'filler' because it might be placed randomly in order to calibrate the airtime for the other 'high priority' episode, to make sure they will air that 'high priority' episode in the designated time.

This episode is a bit boring after seeing the match last week. But the butt touching part kinda okay tho, lol.

Satoshi's fetish is somewhat uncomfortable to watch, haha.. But to be honest I want them to continue this thing.

As for Manafi, maybe the MCs didn't mention her because she wrote something else.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

its really difficult to follow up the epic sport festival series and this week episode felt a little out of place.
    they talked about Satoshi's fantasy of check out man's forearm muscles ?? and Katoshi/Mirei doing a blindfold test on touching members's butt.
    i dont know....definitely not my cup of tea but if you like this episode, then that's wonderful for you.

fanart of MonaTechi

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    But what makes something "high imporant"? Only the sports festival and formation announcements really make that level, everything else is equally enjoyable and "important".

5. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    wonder if this eps was suppose to air when they had that live (sports?) event that pushed back an eps awhile back.

6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    fun episode

last weeks ending was a bit of a let down for me since watching competitions where one side has no chance and gets humiliaed isn't my thIng, so it was nice to have a bit of a wInd down. Hopefully next week we ramp thIngs up again.

7. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Lol what is up with this week's episode

8. Atsushi_san

Atsushi_san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    hey anyone know what background music they used during the relay race in the sports festival ep?

9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i wonder if Katoshi was taught her under hand butt fondling technique or if she's just a natural.

10. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    No need for a spoiler tag, I guess. It is too late.

I believe this episode was recorded before the episode where the girls were wearing parachute harness-like uniforms. Hirate's hair was still long here.

I don't know what the show's writers were thinking in this episode but at least we see the girls' quirky side. Knowing one of their songs is Eccentric, I assume they're trying to fit the bill. Some may find it odd or gross, but I'm not bothered at all. It's part of variety I guess so what could be worse. We all have our weird moments too, just like them. I just don't know if the girls feel embarassed even just a little bit while revealing their quirkiness on-air.

It's nice to see the return of Amon-sensei here. I feel some of his analysis to the girls are a bit outlandish but I feel he is the perfect resource person to be there, providing expert opinions and comic relief as well. I'd like to see more characters like him doing a regular guesting in the show in the future.

Techi looked lifeless there. Lack of energy, perhaps? She gives an IDGAF-look over there while the other girls are doing their usual variety reactions.

I saw in Hiraganas now the same enthusiasm they exude in this episode the way the Kanjis do it in their early days at KeyaKake.

I really laughed at Sawabe's 'OK! Come on! Hip! Touch time!' there. The MCs really saved that episode.

Mao-chan should be Keya's representative if ever a crossover AKB Two-Girls-blowing-a-Bug-in-a-Tube tournament happens.

I want to see in the next episode how Nijika won that spot at USJ remote shoot. It's scripted! But I still wanna see.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  11. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Fun episode this week, Amon sensei always bring laughter in every keyake episode.

12. justafan

justafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    kk 106 subs please :)

13. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    wrong thread.
    now you're gonna have to wait till friday or saturday to get them [hehe]

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The timing of 2nd gen hiragana appearance might be the reason they took off this episode, and then air that after all the episode which include the 2nd gen member have been aired. The timing might be according to the single release date, since they can't give us a song (NO WAR in the future) without introducing the member.

15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Mao would probably just lose on purpose to eat the bug [hehe]

16. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Yeah, probably, for variety show's sake. I could already imagine the other girls' horrified faces and squirm at the sight of Mao chewing insects nonchalantly.

It could be anyone, really. Maybe Zumiko, Kumi or Miku because of their lung capacity due to experience playing wind instruments, if the goal is to win. Or other girls like Pe just to see their disgusted reactions. But I prefer Mao, just for the heck of it. I just hope her schtick won't repel the fans from following her.

17. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I wished they would have made it into a two episode feature. But it was fun to watch.
    akane got robbed again ;_;

18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

lol moriya crying from the start:^O^: pon attracted to fujikyu, i was so happy that pon was included at the last selection:worthy: feel sad for yone and moriya, especially moriya, awww[hehe]

19. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Poor moriya :lol:

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

with that kind of reaction, they wouldn't dare not include Yuipon :XD:
    but Akanen, still tough luck for her, i always enjoy seeing her cry (she looks adorable :D) but not this time, come on now