1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Good for you the girl you used to like so much is very successful now. Me on the other hand, well...:^^;:

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I first got interested in Nanase because she reminded me of a girl I tried to date long time ago (no, didn't work).

YuiPon is different. There's something in her sad puppy eyes that soothes me. But she can, if she wants, be a fun and funny girl. And I feel that she's got a no nonsense take to the world. She might look vulnerable, but she'll steamroll over you if you block her path.

Keya is unique for me in the sense that I really cannot pick a clear cut favorite. That being said, I gravitate towards Pon and Neru. They both have an aura that I really like.

3. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Haha she's one of the rare one that gone on to succeed. Ive been following this idol thing for quite a while now for enjoyment (even before I join this forum and not just 46&48G) and came to learn and accept that some things are just not meant be.

4. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    To the forum police, my sincerest apologies for turning this thread into a Pon thread. Yes, it's me again. My fault.:worthy:

@Obelovic She may look like she's a quiet, shy and low-key person, but in her photos in different outfits, she can definitely strike a pose, to my surprise. She's radiating with confidence and openness that I don't usually see in her in their variety shows. It may be because she can be at her own self when she's alone doing all those selfies, but it's good to know she's at her best self when she's in her comfort zone.

Ouch. I feel bad for Niji right now. Girl, you better bring it in USJ next week! Slay 'em! :D

5. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    Does anyone think that the USJ leaks were intentionally leaked? The next episode previews seem to have footage from the same camera angle and place as the USJ location shooting leak picture from a while ago.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol at Dani[hehe] #越後製菓 (Echigo confections)

[​IMG]

old clip of Dani from episode 28

if the video does not show watch the video here

Echigo Seika CM

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  7. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    could be. it was after the first part of the sports event to confuse us on the final winner of the event.

8. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    What a funny episode. Manaka is a Beauty

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    U-Turn skit that Oda and Miichan used on Tsuchi's birthday episode. :)

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Nice episode. Poor Ishimori, banana's just doesn't want to cooperate with her. Love to see more of Kobayui, that alone makes me enjoy this episode so much. Next episode is interesting, didn't know Sugaisama got the move :XD:

11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the main reason for me to watch this week episode was pon, seeing his smiling like this after a long time in keyake is priceless to me

12. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Though I should be happy because of a lot of exposure to Nijika there, I find the episode uninspiring for a location shoot. (I'm not saying this because Niji didn't join the minion ride, lol) It felt more like a filler for me. They did their best but given the theme park limitations, the things they did there were somewhat inadequate for me. They should just put the other girls there and it will be more interesting to see all their reactions in that setting. Only five girls won't cut it, just my two cents.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this week episode feels like a big promotion for USJ in my book:^^;:

gif of Mona and Yuipon

[​IMG]
    source

14. glsone

glsone Member

Well, they didn't invite them out for free to be nice guys. Pretty obvious they wanted to promote the holiday stuff going on at USJ. But whatever works!

Still a fun episode purely because the girls were so happy to be there. And it just wouldn't be an episode of Keyakitte without some Nijika failure it seems, Keyakizakas resident sad puppy.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Keyaki-chan promoting USJ and i am sure there will be some compensation (free Minion cookies [hehe] + free tickets)

last year around the same time, they were promoting their 3rd single by putting up their autographed posters in Kyoto subway stations. This year feels like a step up for the USJ promotion.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  16. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    pon's reaction when she didn't get to eat free cookies and asked to take a picture instead xD lol
    i believe at the end it was said that both pon and mona got to eat the cookies by buying it with their own money though hahaha

also, during the ride, i don't know if pon is actually laughing because of the ride, or because of oda's tryhard reaction beside her xD

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Lots of Pon is lots of fun... at least by my standards.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

you can't get enough of Pon these days . . . :XD:

19. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  20. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I certainly enjoy watching Pon a lot more. She is standing out even more to me in both the show and in performances.
    Definitely can't get enough of her :D