Keyakizaka Pairing Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Alvin chipmunks, Mar 26, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I hope from the 4th single, we'll see more of this reaction pair. Suzumon x Zuumin
    [​IMG]

3. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Manaka & risa....<3<3<3
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks to @Aozora for that brilliant (and troubling, lol) Cantonese tale of TechiNeru.

And thanks to @too much idea and @Titidus for the Yone-Neru photos. That's one of the more interesting relationships, since Yone was the one member most resistant to Neru at first, and took a while to accept her. But the fact they are both school-smart (and Neru's careful nurturing of the relationship) may have brought them together. They were apparently the only two members to go to one particular school, and Yone may have helped Neru with math, even though she was in a lower grade.

Thanks also for letting me know that the photo on the hillside during W-Keyakizaka shooting was Neru and Yone. I hadn't realized.

Of course, it's hard to beat that most recent photo of Mona and Risa hugging during shooting of the Aozora Marry MV posted here by @boffyee.

5. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    IMG_1344.JPG

credits to the subbers. :D

6. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    @ukifune Yes, the girls on the photo is Neru and Yone. It might be from the scene where Neru watching kanji doing SekaAi choreo, and then Yone drag her to join. Of course they did the scene because of works, but whatever the reason, the photo is really precious. It symbolize their relationship very well.

Eh, i never know they actually attend same school. Thanks for the info.

As for now, they still learn to accept each other. And as everyone can see, Neru is the one who trying to reach Yone more. And the fact that both are smart and can read other feeling very well is interesting too. I would say their relationship is hedgehog dilemma. Sometimes you can feel it that both want to make contact but still consider each other feeling. "Will it be alright to if i move closer to her?" something like that.

On their battle with HKT. Where Yone got the wrong answer on math quiz, Neru was carefully comfort her. It might not like a big deal, but if you know Yone. She actually really hate to lose on something she good at. The fact that she know Yone very well is very cute~

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    More Chibizu! :blush:
    sub-member-4527_jpg.jpg mobiBzReY.jpg mobtSzhNa.jpg mob9fIH9R.jpg mobRfEkzN.jpg sub-member-4858_jpg.jpg mobDBkO3G.jpg sub-member-4947_jpg.jpg mobrjdfcU.jpg mobHhy0rG.jpg mobEP3CIW.jpg mobmxzZdO.jpg mobaD0QBv.jpg sub-member-5283_01_jpg.jpg mobsftfpC.jpg sub-member-5315_jpg.jpg sub-member-5457_01_jpg.jpg mobxEmd1l.jpg mobhWWiV7.jpg tumblr_oevz9vtc5z1vpybydo1_1280.jpg mobwsQYBO.jpg mobA3z5xf.jpg mob6ZcAWO.jpg mobpZuuTH.jpg mobE03s09.jpg sub-member-5979_01_jpg.jpg mobPmcJkM.jpg sub-member-6323_03_jpg.jpg sub-member-6366_01_jpg.jpg sub-member-6432_01_jpg.jpg

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nothing like this is ever for sure, but the "same school" rumour is so widespread and makes so much sense (the smarter girls go to a slightly tougher school) that I think it's likely true.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thank you Japanese fans for reminding me of....

PonRisa - Kobayashi Yui x Watanabe Risa
    [​IMG]
    rsz_c722lbcvyaany1c.jpg

The two of them were also spotted eating ice cream together in hidden camera episode

EDIT: How can we forgot the iconic Kansai Combi? Yonetani Nanami x Koike Minami
    006wY4mwgw1f6mgffp49nj30xc0p00w3.jpg 00689mWcjw1f8570z9eg6j30qo0zkwl9.jpg

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  10. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shida & Risa :cry2:
    Shida & Nana

Attached Files:

11. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    This thread convinced me to finally create an account.

Adding one to the AkaMon pairing, from the xylitol cm

akamon.jpg

12. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Omg this thread is a treasure :D Please keep the thread updated guys, love all the pictures!

I still find it entertaining how Risa is known to be "cold" towards Aoi but they have so many selfies together - is there another behind story or does Aoi just keep a look out for whenever Risa's in a good mood? I'm liking PonRisa, too (wow basically all Risa ships lol) cause they seem like they'd be chill together. I noticed Akanen and Pe before I even knew all the members' names bc I could already tell how Akanen adores Rika, it's really cute >< I also like Suzumon and Zuumin together for some reason, just visually I always grouped them in my head instead of their more popular otps (maybe cause they're both talented but on the short side).

Risa x Techi
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

ending this post with Zakuru

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  13. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    The AoiRisa combi is somehow appealing to me, Aoi knows Risa is tsundere and is willing to endure the coldness of her attitude cause the next moment she'll act all sweet lol Risa chewing gum in that last gif makes her look yankee haha

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    @Titidus Rewatched Keyaki's Halloween live and look who i spotted
    vlcsnap-2017-04-01-13h16m44s115.png vlcsnap-2017-04-01-13h16m37s018.png vlcsnap-2017-04-01-13h16m45s376.png vlcsnap-2017-04-01-13h16m46s553.png

15. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So quick lol. You'll love it the cameraman have Yone bias or something since she's keep showing up

17. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Eh... And Yone was okay with that? casually she just run away from cameramen-san. We talk about it later, this is not her thread lol.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No no i mean Yone always show up, have a lot of screen time from good angles too

19. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I see~. Gotta watch that after done with everything.

20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Same, when she said she likes it when Risa is being sweet to her, that was super cute. Risa doesn't seem to ever deny it or feel embarrassed either, kinda like younger and older sisters.

Risa looks more Yankee in that gif than she did during the Keyabingo episode haha. Her visual is strong but when she speaks it's just cute ><