1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka Pairing Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Alvin chipmunks, Mar 26, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    And among that chaos Akanen continues to fly solo haha. The Risa-Pon-Oda triangle is the real deal tho and Fuu-chan being the ultimate moteru-ona within Keyaki xD (Fuu-chan's very relatable feelings about whether she wants to BE her (Rika) or marry her lmao). Seems like Mona is doing all the chasing, which I didn't expect because I thought she'd have a couple of returners :p

Koike and Habu is cute >< I mean, Mii-chan is really the fluffy idol type and Habu is the otaku. I liked how Koike confirmed it on the spot and not from Captain's survey <3

Edit: I just remembered Pon and Risa are the two who clean up the mess in waiting rooms, etc. I wonder if Pon does it because of Risa [hehe] I hope she elaborates what she likes about Risa hehe

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  3. glsone

glsone Member

Oh boy, we probably shouldn't be taking the chart as gospel. In regards to Yuichanzu being business only I remember a TV appearance that the two of them made where they had their fortunes told and the two of them were quite clearly very close and considered themselves lucky to have met each other.

4. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I think the chart is more about who they admire and "like" in a way you'd like an idol and would sometimes feel jealous (which is what this thread thrives in?). Girls are complicated lmao even though I'm a girl myself, I couldn't understand my friends when they had similar "friendship problems" back in high school.

Which is why Uemura-Zuumin and Sugai-Akanen and Yui-chanz aren't mutual on the chart; just close friends without the hassle.

5. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Poor Shida. I'm pretty sure Yone is actually Shida's admirer. But she not speak up about it on the episode. While she and Hirate is not "love" but more like sister. I'm really sure she in "love" with Shida :hehe:

6. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ehhhh I didn't know about this. What did Yone do that would make you say that?

7. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    What an amazing episode lol :)

Chibizu pair confirmed yatta!
    Cant believe ozekistyle cried like that over her love for fuuchan hahaha
    Cant believe pon cried over odanana's move sheesh
    Have a feeling they just shoved ishimori into that chart poor girl doesnt gel with anyone

Cant wait for a subbed version :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Chibizu4lyfe!!!

9. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I think, i don't need to explain how much she love Manaki on Keyabingo. On the other hands ..

On B.L.T interview one year ago, she asked "If you could be another member. Who would you pick?"
    She picked Shida and said, Shida look at the world on unique way, and Yone admire her for that.
    Yone is really normal, right? Shida who contradict herself caught her attention. The same reason why she close with Naako too, i guess.

On latest handshake. Fans asked what her favorite song on 4th single. And Yone said, Hohoemi ga kanashii and wareta sumaho. When asked why, Yone answered "Because Mona is on it(Wareta Sumaho)!"
    And then she said she really like Mona and recommend her fans to immediately watch Mona individual PV lol.
    Then, she explain why she love Mona.
    "Mona have cool appearance. But i'm not really into that. Mona is interesting person. When i'm with her, i can see another side of the world. I can see it with unique ways."

That's all i know. And this is one-sided because on Shida eyes Yone is little sister, she said that on blog.
    You might also take a notice that Yone eyes is always shining when she look at Shida, that eyes is also appear when she eat food lol. Basically the indicator of her liking for something www. Her fangirl mode for Shida is also appear on keyaroom2 ep 12.

a.png

10. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    This should be pinned at the start of this thread lol :)

11. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I wish my moriyume pairing would have been acknowledged by image.png 10

And did anyone else notice yonesani getting jealous when miichan chose habu? Lol its surprising there was no connection made between daijobu kansai pair.

image.gif

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I actually just watched Nijika's solo job on a TV program from last year just before Keyakake starts and they asked if there is a member she particularly close with.

She said that there is no one in particular, she's close with everyone.

13. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    ^That. Niji actually close with everyone. I always have that impression from her. And she really is match with anybody, hanging out with everyone. But no one seems to be really close with her.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  16. Bingo

Bingo Member

Nijika Ishimori
    Neru Nagahama
    Sato Shiori
    Harada Aoi
    Did not get any love or like in Keyakizaka?

17. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

meanwhile pechan and nako just stood there immersed in their own world lol

oh and look at the poor shida and yukkaa

18. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Pls correct me but left to right:
    Koike, habu, sugai, imaizumi, harada, uemura, ozeki, ishimori, nagahama, sato, saito, berika, nagasawa, yonesani, hirate, moriya, shida, berisa, suzumoto, oda, kobayashi.

The only two i think i possibly got wrong and could be switched are ishimori and neru.

19. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    That's correct.

20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Cutest thing in that fan art (which is so well depicted!) is how Pon shoves her love letter in Risa's face while both are busy chasing/being chased haha.

I didn't know Yone admired Shida that much but I totally understand her! Something new to pay attention to now heh. The Manaki thing, I thought it was only cause of the S-type chara but she couldn't even look at Manaki's eyes for one sec :blush: