1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 1st [Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2017.

1. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Fantastic the two songs I want the most (neru's and bob dylan) lol I guess I'll have to buy the singles that they're on. Thank goodness Yamatosen was already on iTunes.

--
    The clips of the new MV look amazing! Here's another one with more clips: https://twitter.com/doga2cm/status/887431524064256000

I don't think I will ever not be amazed at Rika's explosion of expression. I'm not sure if she can do more delicate acting, but the contrast between her image and her crying/screaming is still great :inlove:

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Make sure to rewatch SaiMajo MV after watching Getsuyobi's full MV (that will be released in like 3 hours) for the full experience!!!

3. demasta

demasta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I love this album, it's so good

4. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Maybe they will release a video compilation DVD. They've already been stacking up videos.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Okay, if we can have extra videos, I'm hoping for one of the all-32 Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo Erabanai.

Anyway, great album and fantastic MV for Getsuyoubi, as far as we've seen it so far. I didn't think Hirate could out-do how she did her "you don't know me" line in the TV performance, but the way she bites it off behind desperate eyes in the MV just floors me.

This is already music-drama.

6. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    ^I agree with you. The way Techi evolves in each new PV is scaaaary good. I really love her expressions in Eccentric but man, Getsoyoubi's is also intense and then that sharp choreo after that 'you dont know me' line. Just perfect.
    Also, I really like her uniform. She really looks more youthful to me in the PV, like she's actually really 16 for a change, unlike other videos. Maybe because the white vest looks so fluffy. I don't know.

I was blown away by Eccentric and now this, I am so ready for the full PV.

7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I hope so! would love a blu-ray MV collection since their mv's are so good

8. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    PV is out!! I see Zuumin!!! Goosebumps when they were already in SaiMajo uniform. Damn it! Keyaki you have outdone yourselves again.
    if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    wow loved it~! especially with more dancing compared to the theatrical live performance

and it looked like zuumin was wearing a wig at the end there [hehe]

10. glsone

glsone Member

It also looked like her uniform was hanging off her. Definitely lost a lot of weight.

Such a great video. Lots of good screen time for a bunch of girls too.

11. sheiscyber

sheiscyber Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    my first posting here because I am currently interested with Keyaki!! Nice to meet you everyone.

The MV is beautiful Berika's stare on the puddle is creepy yet amazing~

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    definitely, more obvious too since a lot of the girls gained weight ever since saimajo

welcome,
    yes berika is getting better and better at emitting emotions to the camera for the viewers its amazing~

13. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    someone have another link pls??? the mv is not available in my country :gavel:

14. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Went to Tsutaya Shibuya. I am overwhelmed!! My gooood!! And I just watched Getsoyoubi's PV. Their promotion is not a joke. An entire floor?! I read about it but I didn't think it would be this overwhelming

15. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

The MV is an amalgalm of drama, punk rock, emo and ballet that remarkably works

@mayushimen try using vpngate

16. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Make sure to take a lot of pictures and post them here please!!!!!

17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    BEST PV. So many references to their past PVs

18. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    damn, the getsuyoubi MV is incredible, dramatic, intense, everything you want from a Keyakizaka MV. i love how they made the story to connect with Silent Majority, the story is so good it feels like it was made in tandem with the Silent Majority MV, so massive respect to whoever direct this MV. and the dance scene is also great, as expected from Keyakizaka.
    but there is one scene that i still don't understand, the scene where Neru whisper something to Monta's ear and then disappear, anyone knows what's the meaning of that????

• Like Like x 1
  19. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    ^
    Yesss what did neru said.

God when they put on the uniform and the final shot at saimajo spot was gold

Edit: watch it a couple more times, Habu nijika 5th single front line confirmed?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  20. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I managed to take few pics. I was short on time as I am on my way to work. But maybe I will come back again. They had a display of the uniforms.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1