1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 1st [Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That was the point of the album title?

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    If that's the reason, I think it's poorly executed (although I like the idea!).

3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    nice album title, very edgy and artistic.
    about the cover art pretty sure it has to be the whole theme to go along with the title~ white dresses looking all pure and adult like which is the complete contrast of keyakizaka46 & I like how there's like an anger scribble(or is that a signature?) on the the tittle too like "this pure white thing is not me *scribble*!" just my personal interpretation~~

4. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Hi, just wanted to ask, couple of page back someone mention type A will have a photobook, but i cant find any other source. Is this confirmed?

Thank you

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    A and B will have photobooks.

But A will get a more premium photobook.

A cost more than B.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Thank you for the quick reply,

7. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    They should have included Bob Dylan instead of Tuning. Looking forward to the lyrics of Ballet to Shounen (sounds like an interesting story). Judging by the name, Techi's solo already seems to be depressing AF. And we finally get to hear Miyu's voice in a song! From Kimi ga Inai to Kimi wo Mou Sagasanai, omg that sounds like a sequel... (and what's more, it's performed by Kanji too)

8. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    this album is shaping up to be a good one, they got the title of the album right, the title of the songs right, and the cover is very nice i my opinion. i think some of the new songs will be great but not all of them, because everyone have a different taste and you can't pleased everyone. the only thing that i don't like is that they didn't include yuichanzu's "Bob Dylan" song, which is in my opinion keyaki's best song so far, but i don't know, maybe their new one is better.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm slow, I know, but it only just occurred to me that what they are wearing on the cover looks more Nogi than Keyaki. They had to move away from the military-style outfits sometime, and maybe this summer is the time.

10. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm not a fan of adding b-sides in an album, if they wanna do that, they might include ALL b sides and make it a "collection" album of all singles + new songs.

11. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Not impressed with the covers.. as someone said here it really reminds of Nogi's style rathers Keyaki. Hirate solo cover is the usual i want to see something different.
    Can't wait to here all the new songs !especially Zuumin's solo, TechiMiyuYui dance unit, Yurina's solo and the Hiragana songs!

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Didn't they do that with SekaAi cover?

Regarding the covers, I kinda like them. Elegant Keya is a nice touch. I'd have preferred that they include everyone in the covers somehow (and, with all due respect to Techi, no solo cover). Nogi manages to do that somehow, and they've got more members.

In all, can't wait for the album. Hopefully we'll have some preview soon!

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good point. Those were school uniforms rather than military uniforms. I guess what I'm seeing is that for these new covers, what they're wearing doesn't have the feeling of a uniform at all. I wonder what they will be wearing in performances.

15. glsone

glsone Member

Last summer they wore these for a few performances which don't have a uniform feel to them. Maybe they will bring them back or something similar. They look substantially lighter and better suited for outdoor summer dancing.
    Nijika77.jpg

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I loved those dance outfits -- especially for their lightness, after the members had had to dance the first part of the summer in long-sleeved Silent Majority uniforms. I believe the pattern was based on the shapes of buildings in Shibuya. But they still had a bit of a uniform feel to me, at least compared to what's on the album covers. Whatever the case, I'm glad you mentioned them. I'd love to see them get something cool and light like that.

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Man, Yamanotesen and Bob Dylan are some of the best Keyaki songs. I don't usually like the Yukanen unit songs except for wareta smartphone, so I'm a bit bummed about Bob Dylan being left off but I understand that there's already 2 Yuichanzu songs in there. I'm so excited about a Zuumin solo! I hope she's doing well and feeling ready to come back <3 I've missed her!

And well, I think Akimoto is getting a little heavy handed with his songs that feature Yurina. Reminds me of the Hitsugi no naka de nemuritai (I want to sleep in a coffin) song from the Densen Uta movie (lol I'm showing my age) which was amazing, and Akimoto (or his ghostwriters) is pretty good at handling dark topics but uhhh I don't know, it feels like too much. I know that Techi is intense, but she was delightful in SekaAi, I hate that I'm bringing this up because I love Keyaki's "edgy" sound that sets them apart, but I'd like to see Techi doing more than being emo, because I think she can do so much more and I like her more as a powerful chara than a mopey one.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Does someone has the handshake result for first round?

19. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  20. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I haven't found any results, though read lots of matome comments.

For Makuhari and Nagoya people were getting slaughtered in the lottery. Makuhari was especially crazy with blowouts left and right.
    1st round Kyoto was the easiest with lot's of big wins. As in 50-100%.

I think the usual 7-8 member will sell out immediatly, everyone else will stuggle a bit.