1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 1st [Silent Majority] (2016/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by leocgomes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is a good point that I hadn't been giving enough weight to. Even when they had to learn the dance choreography in three days, it was a positive pressure of how well can you do. Now they have something to live up to. And they all talk about their nervousness. But I have ridiculous confidence in Techi as their leader (yes, that's how it seems). She's too young to have much fear: unlike Nagasawa and Zuumin and Nijika, for example, she has never experienced failure (as far as I know).

And I too am shocked at how well this debut single is doing. I see it's back up to #2 in the Saturday Oricon chart, probably before any effect from Music Station. And #3 in Monday's weekly chart for its second week out (sales of not quite 30k). This is Aki-P and Konno Yoshio (the Sakamichi groups' management committee chairman) identifying what the public wants and suiting the song and the look to the public's mood. And then the staff and the Keyaki-chans getting the job done.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... i dont sure... let´s see...

3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I hate to be pessimistic, but I can't see any way they can achieve this level of impact on the general public with their next single. It really feels like this is their KFC, which it is absolutely crazy because it is their first single! I mean it has more public recognition and praise and selling power than I think nogi has ever had with any of their singles (correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen anything like this in nogi yet).
    But the stars aligned with this one, the music, lyrics, dance, pv, everything came together and people really love it, even non-idol fans. But just like AKB after KFC, it will be really really hard to replicate it. I really am hoping they can do it though, the pressure will be really high.

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I like to see them trying though. They have a good production team behind to back the girls, afterall.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

KFC? Let´s see, anyway is hard say what pictures future have.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Three days for this?!?!?! That's like... a lot of time lol
    I guess many girls had never tried something like this before?

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    will sony delete the full version videos on youtube? Can't find any old nogizaka's full video on their official and a comment says something like "I would be sad if this got deleted"

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't know about 46, but I've read somewhere that one of the 48 group had released a full MV only to have it deleted when they started selling the CD/DVD. Don't quote me on that though.
    Anyway, they won't delete it. That would be stupid. Right now it is at 7.8mil views and the view trend is actually rising! You really don't want to erase that kind of achievement.
    Also the official Taiwan version of SiMajo MV have been released since last week in YouTube. It is basically, from my casual viewing, the same as the Japanese version, only with Chinese subtitle (hardcoded).

if the video does not show watch the video here
    That link at least isn't region locked to Taiwan only (but I don't know whether it is accessible from all countries).

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Can watch in Ireland. Wish they just made the original international so we could get closer to 10m views

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nah... not sure. One fan video get only 40 k wievs...
    but original or and official is different... but... it wasn´t say which think take these...
    what are originals like/dislike... if you ask me i wanna star system back!!
    edit : Fan v: 537 likes vs 9 dislikes... Or seen N/K46 fan...

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I read somewhere that they intended to take the MV down from YouTube around 5 April, but the hits were coming so fast that they just left it up. I hope this may convince them to make this their standard practice.

As for the stars aligning, apparently the management committee chairman Konno Yoshio said that it was as if the "invisible hand of god" guided the making of the MV. I think he was referring to the way they got the right staff -- songwriters, lyrics, clothing designer/stylist, choreographer, trainers, MV director, cinematographer, site, etc. -- and a team of inexperienced girls were able to learn the choreography and perform it well. On 2channel people are poking fun at this, wondering just what expression he had on his face when he said something like this. One post said: "He's just praising himself." (since he's the chair of the committee that hired these people and gave them their arching orders)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Only piip knows? put at piip animal whatever youre wanna put it...

Sorry but it must put that way... Anyway...

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Sony has taken down any of Nogizaka's videos before???

14. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    They deleted Seifuku no Mannekin full mv and then they reuploaded its short ver.... I don't know why. I think it was because they were releasing the PV compilation.

15. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    now the question is, would people prefer another successful single, or something different from the first? maybe the second one could be (nearly) as successful as this one if they release a similar kind of song with a similar kind of PV and such. I feel like this might be one of those situations where they just release the same single again more or less since it's what the public likes.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Definitely not any kind of love song should do well in public. I don't know, the trend seems like that.

Also can watch from SEA(South East Asia). Now only American region left to confirm.

17. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    The Sony Taiwan one? Yeah, we can watch that here in the US (luckily) It's been releasing the Nogizaka46 PV's since Nandome no Aozora ka? (with an odd exception of Inochi wa Utsukushii)

18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    3rd week Sales: 15.739, rank on 4th place
    total sales: 307.309
    Congratulation for breaking 300k mark :banana:

19. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Wow, Keyaki's boom can't stop!

20. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    it's probably safe to say that keyaki is ruling idol scene (if babymetal is considered an idol group then they're the ruler lol)
    very amazing! I just hope they reduce miming performances in the future, since casuals hate it (proven with numerous comments that says something like "kuchi paku")

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016