1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 1st [Silent Majority] (2016/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by leocgomes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Woa, topping Oricon monthly chart!! Congrats girls...
    They still hanging on top ten weekly chart. All of top 10 is new release except Keyaki. Silent Majority rank on 7th place, with 17,198. Higher than previous week's sales also nogi's 14th single 4th week sales :1st:

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2016-05-09/

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Keyakizaka really started their career with a big bang. I hope they'll continue doing well.

4. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Latest digital weekly chart, Keyaki #9 at recochoku and #6 at itunes. Pretty good, still at top 10. And for recochoku monthly chart for april, keyaki at #5. And i've just realised that during entire april, keyaki only out of top 10 oricon daily chart for ONCE. Yes ONCE. So good, considering that silent majority was released at the first week..

5. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

what's the latest total sales?

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    reported sales until 4th weeks is 324,507

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Impressive -- but not AKB or Nogizaka level. Mada mada da yo. Thanks for that. Where do you find those running totals? I myself haven't been able to find them on Oricon, which is the only site I'm really familiar with.

On Oricon, they slipped to #10 for a day, but have worked their way back up again in the daily chart posted Sunday to #4. No wonder they're getting more and more gigs. Nogi has slipped to #29 suddenly, after being in the top ten for so long. But it's a daily chart and can shift back and forth. From my own point of view it is nice to see two of my other favorites, 9nine and BiSH in the top ten (in their first week on the chart).

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There's a quick resource here. A very nice overview
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Oricon#Nogizaka46

Generasia is updated more regularly and shows more details but it depends on a single/group being popular
    http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Silent_Majority

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Also, after the first week is over, it's kinda useless to look for sales everyday since Oricon only gives daily sales for the top 3 (and with all the new releases, there is almost always a new top 3 for the new week).

Sometimes the 48/46 groups come on top again on Mondays (because it's the last day of the week, sales for the newest singles go down and/or their editions with HS tickets are shipped, whatever the reason), but it's better to wait until Tuesday to get the whole week sales and add them to the total.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks to you both for the info.

11. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
  12. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Awesome news! I just hope they will post all the MV's in the channel. Nogi vevo does not have all their MV's (correct me if I'm wrong, guys) and they are in bad quality, too.

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

A direct link to Keyakizaka46 website about the announcement posted above
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/mob/news/newsShw.php?site=k46o&ima=0028&cd=R00010

Yes, I can confirm that you can buy Silent Majority from basically everywhere in the world. Also the VEVO channel is still empty (yes, I know that it will be coming soon). Hopefully the VEVO attempt isn't halfhearted attempt like their Nogizaka VEVO. Anyway, I noticed that they probably only released full version of their MV on VEVO, thus hopefully they keep releasing Keyaki full MV for their next single, otherwise that channel would be empty. Also I wouldn't be worried if they reduced the MV quality for VEVO because it is already in good quality in their YouTube channel (at least for SiMajo, don't know for their next single). Those Nogi MV I believe doesn't have a full release on their own channel, thus the VEVO one, although full MV, but maxed at 480p and mostly older MV.

As for iTunes, actually Nogi actually released some of their newer singles in iTunes for the international market, so nothing new in the effort.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  14. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    yeah hopefully they don't go the Mika Nakashima route and post all the MVs but in the worst quality possible. or the Miliyah route where they post them in HD but only post 5% of all their MVs.

15. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    It would be so incredible if the MV's had English subs... I know I'm dreaming, though. A LOT. lol

16. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    AKB' videos have them.
    I think I have never seen A VEVO video with subs.
    Still, we have @kanjo subs. So, we are good.

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

if the video does not show watch the video here

up to Full HD res.

edit: also since it is available in iTunes internationally (world wide?), I tried to check Spotify and yes, SiMajo is there (with the coupling songs).

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  18. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    finally I can watch it on Youtube :worthy:

19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I still can't watch it lol, so once again, fuck YouTube.

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^First World Problems (This time for real :^^;:)

Ok, time to get the view counter in VEVO equals to the Japanese.