1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Strangely enough, I actually didn't mind the talking! And this is from someone who struggles with 1!2!3!4! Yorshiku! :p
    For me what helps is the way they implement the talking with the choreography, it makes an interesting flow to follow. The rest of the song is awesome, and while the other parts of the choreography is not as out there as SaiMa, I like it ^_^ some moves in SaiMa was kinda odd anyway :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I guess everyone else realizes that the other girls in that picture are from NMB48. I had to be told. Comments in Japan say Zuumin looks good at centre, lol.

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    It's NOT SaiMajo, and it's a GOOD thing.

They didn't try to recreate the magic of their big hit but tried to make a different one with a potential to be a hit as well.

I like it, though maybe I wanted to see more choreo, though I guess it can't be helped with all the talking.

The talking is ok as well, I just hope they get to have a longer performance next time. And maybe make it live for the speaking part.

5. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

The performance was so good!:omg:
    I liked the talking/monologue part, although I kinda want to see the full version...

The choreography is also good, not SaiMajo level, but still good :)
    Probably the sad thing is I can't really see the back row member face really well.

Yeah, the outfit is cool, I'm glad they still keep that military-style.

Also that picture...now I really want to see two-shot photo of Sayanee and Sugai-sama [hehe]

6. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This song has the weirdest intro ever. That dialogue and fast rap were completely unnecessary in my opinion. At least the chorus is catchy.

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Still lipsyncing for now. I hope they'll sing it live in the future.
    It seems like the trident wasn't hirate-risa-rika but hirate-neru-imayui.

8. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa

I thought the same thing.

9. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    - I think the song is pretty good, way lighter than silmaj, but I think the point of this single was to show key46's softer side
    - the speaking part ->I don't mind but there is a bit much.... hopefully the second verse of the legit audio is not like this

Can I ask a question though!
    You know nogi senbatsu's are highly based on handshake numbers (example -> eto misa's rise!, Ikoma's drop from center)

Does Neru have high handshake numbers? -> couldn't find silmaj's handshake stats ????

Likely tbh.... AKS/Sony are pretty straight foward with their pushes and positions, but giving dialogue to a second row member (neru) and dropping one of the Yui's from front row confuses me (I don't know ur intentions Aki-P!!!!)

I bet u the hirigana/kanji zakas will become translucent after a hiragana member has a 30/30 handshake block

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sorry: what do you mean by "the trident"?

Yes. Here are the results of the first two rounds of applications for the Aug-Sept handshake events. But Yui-pon is about as popular as Neru. And both have higher numbers -- at least for now -- than Manaka. I'd like to see Pon. at least, back in the front, along with Suzumoto. And I'd like Neru to be there, but I'm not sure she's paid quite enough dues yet. Sugai could be there, too. In fact, I might like to see a revolving door to the front line, with less stigma to being dropped back. There are plenty of girls who could do it.

By the way, although there are still lots of supporters of the Hiraganas on 2channel, I've seen posts suggesting that the rising popularity of the main group has cooled fans' ardour for the unders, at least right now. I hope to see them brought in to one or both of the TV shows, maybe in mid-late July. That's about how long it took from the naming of the original group to their appearing on KeyaKake.

The performance Wednesday evening seems to have reached the general public. One site said that when you searched Google for "something-zaka" the first three items were all about Keyakizaka46. Another item said that "Keyakizaka46" was trending, rising fast at #10, with "Nogizaka46", "lip-sync", "Hirate Yurina" and "Nagahama Neru" associated with it. As a Neru fan, I like it that her name is beginning to go national.

11. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    some gifs from the performance:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think it meant to be the 'top 3' of this single- hirate-risa-rika

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Ah, I see. So riduch's point was that although Hirate-Risa-Rika appeared to be the trident, in fact the prominent players were Hirate-Neru-Zuumin. (Football analogy?) I'm still trying to be sure whether the first singing is purely Techi (with processing) or Techi with others.

And jujuchuu, from your gifs (thank you for them) do you think there was really any problem with the "hand-off" from Neru to Zuumin, as some 2channel posters said?

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nogi senbatsu is based on handshake but not immediate, in fact is way too slow. For example, Eto Misa has been in top 10 or top 5 HS since 8th single consistently, but she only become fukujin in 13th single (it took 2 years!!). Ikoma is never a top HS, she's always out of top 16, but she became center for 6 singles, always in fukujin until 12th single. Nakamoto Himeka only enter senbatsu this single despite good HS result for the past 3 or 4 singles.
    And the arrangement of first, second, and third row does not always follow HS ranks, otherwise Wakatsuki should be in fukujin.

As for Keyaki, their HS is still very mobile with lots of movement. And Mona switch with Yui-pon is because she was among the better seller for their 1st single, slightly better than Yui. This senbatsu was decided before the 2nd single HS started.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

All true. Thanks. I don't have the chart translated, but thumbnailed is the last chart I have for the SaiMajo handshake events.

The names down the left-hand side are: Neru, Manaka, Kobayui (above the line). Risa, Sugai, Hirate, Zuumin, Berika (all at 17 slots filled). Akanen (15). Uemura (14). Koike, Suzumoto (12). Nagasawa, Habu (10). Ozeki, Aoi, Yone-san, Oda, Nijika (9). Satou (6) and Fuyuka (2).

13th yokohama.jpg

My previous link is to a blog post that explains how to read these charts.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The way I saw Neru-Zuumin choreo, I realized...

It was Neru who was supposed to be the front row, not Shida. Unless the choreo was done on rush.

Such a peaceful song, especially after I heard NMB48 latest single, which is very emotional.

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Keyakizaka46 2nd single 3rd round HS sales

13563298_10210194994778113_1849678566_n.jpg

Current rank. (Previous rank.) Slots sold out/available +new slots available from round 4 (Sales increase) Members' name

01. (01.) 20/20+0 (+1) Imaizumi Yui (sold out!)
    01. (03.) 20/20+0 (+2) Hirate Yurina (sold out!)
    01. (04.) 20/20+0 (+3) Kobayashi Yui (sold out!)
    04. (04.) 19/20+0 (+2) Watanabe Risa
    05. (01.) 19/19+0 (+0) Sugai Yuuka (sold out 2nd round)

06. (04.) 18/20+0 (+1) Nagahama Neru
    07. (07.) 17/20+0 (+1) Watanabe Rika
    08. (08.) 17/18+2 (+4) Koike Minami
    09. (11.) 17/17+3 (+7) Nagasawa Nanako (sold out before increase!)

10. (08.) 16/18+2 (+3) Shida Manaka
    11. (13.) 14/17+1 (+6) Suzumoto Miyu
    12. (12.) 13/17+1 (+4) Moriya Akane
    13. (10.) 12/18+0 (+2) Uemura Rina

14. (14.) 9/15+2 (+5) Harada Aoi
    15. (15.) 7/17+0 (+4) Habu Mizuho
    16. (16.) 7/15+1 (+5) Yonetani Nanami
    17. (17.) 5/15+1 (+3) Ozeki Rika

250/366+13 (+53 since 2nd round) Total [65.97% (68.31% pre-increase)]
    107/315 (+143) Last Single (Increase/Decrease over 1st Single 3rd rnd)

Very, very healthy sales.

18. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Maybe Neru's talking part is actually how management try to push her without actually giving too much push. Well, that sounds complicated :^^;:

I mean, management might have realized Neru's popularity. But, it wouldn't be fair if they suddenly push her, a Hiragana Keyaki member (before the Kennin), into the first row. Thus, they give her a talking part (due to her popularity) and 2nd row position (how they tried to be fair).

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Insane that Chocoman is so unpopular, she was one of the most prominent members in the beginning of Keyakite.
    Someone who I think will explode in popularity is Koike. Might be a second coming of Fukagawa.

20. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

^ wtf lol :^^;:

That was cool performance, the choreo is good.
    Well I like the outfit, it looks bright and fresh, and still has the cool aura.