Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sugai Yuuka and Suzumoto Miyu were the two mains for the umbrella parts.

The screen time allocation isn't anything new. In choreography and singing, those are the only prominent members

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    They basically circumvent the 8fujin or whatever nogi uses, and just focus on important/popular members during PV's. You do "push" certain members but don't degrade others by making them 2nd class. Personally I like that system, that's why I am not too hung up screen time allocation.

Though Hirate is getting insane amout of screen time.

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    As much as I would like to be able to get a good look at each of these beautiful girls' faces, my favorite scenes of the PV are actually the sweeping wide angle shots, where I can see little details of the girls. I find these scenes epic and really fit the song.

4. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    That's our center right there [hehe]

5. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I really like the PV. It really fits with the song (melody and lyrics). The dance with the umbrellas is cool and I love the part where they are dancing in the landscape. The only thing that I don't like is the screen time distribution. What's the point of putting Risa and Manaka in the first row? They barely appear! Some girls of the second row got more screen time/better scenes than them. The screen time of the third row is just tragic. I don't understand why they don't make it more even like Nogi did in Hadashi.

6. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I'm rather critical of the speaking parts as well, they don't match with the usual flow of the song which is very likeable otherwise. The lipsinc of these parts wasn't particularly good either but I can live with it. The problem in my opinion is that they are actually pretty monotone and the performers aren't nearly expressive as they were in their shots in SaiMajo. Don't get me wrong, the overall thing is excellent, but I won't choose it over SaiMajo.
    The scenes "out in the open" gave me chills and were the best part for me, they got amazing shots there. It's all "Keyaki-ish", cool, hopeful and ambitious.
    Gotta agree with some here though... it makes Risa and Manaka in the first row look somewhat off. Instead, Neru and Yuuka get their speaking parts and there's even decent focus on Miyu. Risa crying looked out of context and wasn't quite what I was hoping for. Meh, so what... no reason to complain about so many things when the whole video was actually very good overall.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

For me. the song itself (music and melody) is much better than SiMajo. The talking part is a bit weird. It isn't bad, but it break the song that make it hard to even hum along with the song. Also outside the screen time distribution (which is really bad), I also don't like too much fast and close panning with the drone. If they focused on something while panning, that is okay, but a lot of the panning is simply almost parallel panning and failed to focus on anything, which is annoying.

8. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I hope for the 3rd single, they'll start giving at least 2 second screen time at the minimum for everyone. If it was possible for Flying Gets with a 21-nin senbatsu and still make it clear who were the front girls, definitely it can also be done in a Keyaki PV!

So far though, Keyaki is doing great with the singles they're getting :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I told you guys. Ikoma 2.0

10. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    it's a really nice looking pv but I hate the screentime. There might be boys with wigs in the second row and beyond and we'll never know~

11. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Haha I agree with you so much!
    Nogi summer singles always :poop:
    Im in love with the PV, the green and blue view :cute:

12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    the PV is great but I'm still not into the song. It's very bad IMO. The monologues are ridiculously long/awkwardly placed and the rest is just generic.

Silent was 10/10 for me. This is just 0/10. This sounds like one of those B sides that you put on one edition when you release 16 versions.

13. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The music video is visually nice because of the droid shots, but I didn't like it much. I still love the song though.

About the screen time, I only saw 8 members. Hirate, Rika, Risa, Shida, Yui, Neru, Sugai and Suzumoto. It is unfair but nothing new. Management probably, still pushing their favorites. I'm just worried Keyakizaka might actually turn out to be like SKE48 or Jurina48 (Hirate46). And important members graduate at the same time. Please no. Hopefully for their future singles more and more member shines.

And that's why I like Nogizaka, after Ikoma's failure to be their at least popular center, still members consider her as the face of the group (which is really good, thinking how really close they are as a group). Management started rolling out different centers and opening up chances to other members. Yes, the management still have favorites but likely the group has equal distribution of roles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  14. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    my conclusion overall

46G > 48G [hehe]

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I don't think management will pull a stupid move like SKE management did. We're only into the second single, and although Techi is sill center, they have rotated the top 10 at the very least, so i would assume that depending on the popularity from hear on out the group will rotate accordingly. If, say, Sugai Yuuka ends up with immense popularity, more than right now, we could see her being center next, who knows.

I liked the PV and the song, would have liked to have seen more members but it's fine to cement the top members early on before rotating the group, so it's understandable lol. so far PV: 8/10, Song: 9/10

• Like Like x 1
  16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The pv is really nice! But man, the song really sucks. I was hoping I'd like it more when I heard the actual song, but wow its really disappointing. Hopefully they'll get it back again next single.

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The problem with the talking part is that it's out of rhythm. Hirate executed the first monologue perfectly. But then, when there is a transition between members such as Neru to Yui and Suzumoto to Sugai, the monologue always starts earlier which disrupts the flow.

Edit: just noticed, is that Manaka at 2:40 holding the guy's hand?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The monologue after Suzumoto is Sugai? I thought it was Kobayashi.. That's why I was wondering how the second part choreo would be since Suzumoto and Kobayashi were next to each other.. lol

19. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Well yeah, that guitar and drum guys still have better screentime than the third row. lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Yep, it's Mona, judging from her hairstyle.