Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The new parco building looks amazing, it's definitely a huge upgrade on the one now

2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Are there any news about the other c/w?

Sent with Tapatalk

3. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  4. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I was really hoping we would get a preview! I've not placed my pre-order for the single because I was waiting to hear samples of the coupling songs (to decide which versions I wanted to buy), but I think I'll just place a bet that it will be good...

From the picture (if it's indeed representative of the song) it looks like it might be a serious kind of song.

5. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah! Got the same vibes from the cover!
    Also, I wonder if that's also the formation/position of this unit, Sugai-sama center would be good.
    Our Ojou-sama really deserves it :1st:

6. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    It is probably the formation, actually! I agree, I'm glad it's Sugai! I don't know what her voice sounds like, but she's definitely got a "leader" quality. I'm so happy with the members they chose for this unit!! I love them all, I think they all look good together, and I'm glad each of them has a chance to stand out a littler more in a smaller unit.

And the songwriters wrote Kimi no na wa Kibou!

But I'm so impatient waiting to hear it!!

7. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This. One of my two favorite N46 songs (with Inochi wa Utsukushii).

I'm wondering and hoping if they will do any of the coupling songs live at the Tokyo Idol Festival this weekend. They have two 25-30-minute sets. I'm betting on SaiMajo, SekaAi and Kimi ga Inai, but what else? I'd love to see Aozora ga Chigau, but I'd really love to see the live version of Kataru nara. And, of course, I wish I was in Tokyo this weekend.

EDIT: Promos of some individual PVs are dribbling out. You can see a few in the lower half of this page, if your connection appears to be coming from Japan.

9. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Super excited for Aozora ga chigau unit!! From that cover it looks like a cool song, I really hope so. The formation looks good, Sugai center with Za-cool on the side.

That individual PV, Manaka doing martial art is so unexpected, but good!!

Edit:
    Found this video on this unit. LOL, they keep asking Manaka doing that impression and everytime she always looks embarassed but secretly enjoying it.[hehe]
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5621246/

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

K46 are teaming up with the iconic Shibuya109 store (chain of stores, actually, but that's the famous one, in the photo) to publicize their week of student discounts (and the new single at the same time, of course). Member photos I haven't seen:

da1fda024bbe9c5048c267b0cea44cf1.jpg Kaela-Kimura-Shibuya-109-2011-10-11-G4603_465web.jpg

Each new thread on 2channel starts with standard info about the members, then a list of coming events reaching about a month ahead. The list there right now is pretty impressive, as K46 has become more popular and the single is coming out: ten magazine features, nine TV specials (or maybe that's 20 in total), etc. Not counting their three regular TV shows. And four performances over two days on Saturday and Sunday at the Tokyo Idol Festival.

12. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Hiragana Keyaki will have another SHOWROOM Live on Aug. 4
    Still the same schedule like before:
    18:00~ Kageyama Yuuka
    18:20~ Kakizaki Memi
    18:40~ Sasaki Mirei
    19:00~ Kato Shiho
    19:20~ Takamoto Ayaka
    19:40~ Takase Mana
    20:00~ Higashimura Mei
    20:20~ Ushio Sarina
    20:40~ Saito Kyouko
    21:00~ Sasaki Kumi
    21:20~ Iguchi Mao

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Looks to me as if even Hiragana Keyaki is getting a ramp up in popularity. That's based on reaction around here, on 2channel, and in me (lol). Was this new Showroom previously planned or was it seized on to take advantage of the movement? They are creating a presence and style for themselves, and seem to have loyalty to their little group.

I've discovered a few more things about that pic of the members connected with Shibuya109. First, that's a poster. Second, students go to a special counter in the store to get a student discount pass. Then, if they buy more than Y3000 (~US$25) worth of stuff, they can get various benefits. Gifts: there are five signed posters, 21 items from the store chosen by the members, and 85 unsigned posters. In addition, there is a "secret event" on 15 August "somewhere in the capital area" and the first 109 female customers who go to the special counter and show receipts for Y3000 worth of goods bought on the student discount on that day will get a ticket to go.

In addition, Tower Records will have a pop-up shop in the store, selling the new single in all its various editions. Purchasers will receive a signed poster on a first-come, first-served basis. There will also be a display of the outfit worn in the MV.

Ka-ching! (Sound of cash register.) Last time, the members showed up to personally sell CDs at Tower records. Will they do that kind of blitz this time? I like SaiMajo better than SekaAi (not than Kataru nara, however), but I expect early sales of SekaAi to be dramatically higher.

BIG NEWS: Keyakizaka46 will host the All Night Nippon radio show next Wednesday evening LIVE and on Showroom VR! One downside: only the members 18 and older (or older than 18, I'm not sure) will be able to participate, because of Japanese laws restricting work hours for younger people. They did this show early this year, but it was recorded, so everyone could participate. To see what Showroom VR looks like, check the video on this page.

MORE NEWS: Hiragana Keyaki's new Showroom series is coming up fast: in 14-1/2 hours, at 6pm Thursday, Japan time (5am New York time).

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  14. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I want to know what items they chose!!!
    !! Ahh how I wish I was in Tokyo right now for that. I just spent 10000 yen ordering clothes from one of the shops at 109!! Now that I know I could have gotten Keyakizaka goodies out of it -__- I really hope they do something like that again when I'm in Tokyo!!

I'm really happy to hear that they are promoting them to women because I'd love for them to appear in more fashion magazines! As a female idol fan, I want to know about what skincare products they use/to look at their fashion, but these aspects tend to be underplayed by idol groups like AKB because they don't target their largest fanbase (largely men), so I'm happy they're aiming for female fans. I'm excited for their no-no magazine feature!!!

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I don't think Watanabe Rika will be a good lead for ANN radio show.

I think it's one of the few weakness Keyaka has yeat to make up for, there isn't someone who is good at talking.

They are slightly improving in variety though ( Keyakibingo is enjoyable to watch since last 2 episode)

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Agree Berika don't talk until someone talks to her.
    Nobody really believed that Yuko will be someday AKBs variety queen ;) But I guess the variety won't be Techi xD

Sent with Tapatalk

17. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The official goods site is finally on-line. There has been much griping over the past months at how few k46 goods there were. Buy at handshake events (credit cards only) or buy online and wait until the end of August for delivery (in Japan). Store opens 1.5 hours from now.

White or green T-shirt; cap; phone case; five-card sets of photos in SaiMajo or SekaAai uniforms; tote bag; hand pouch; penlite; oshimen face towels... Many designs based on a new stylized version of the keyaki kanji:

348_002cropweb.jpg 351_000cropweb.jpg 355_000_cropweb.jpg

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  19. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Keyakizaka46 2nd single 8th round HS sales

Co_nVU8UkAAXEk5.jpg

Current rank. (Previous Rank.) Slots sold out/available +new slots available from round 8 (Sales increase) Members' name

01. (01.) 19/19+0 (+0) Sugai Yuuka (sold out 2nd round)
    01. (01.) 20/20+0 (+0) Imaizumi Yui (sold out 3rd round)
    01. (01.) 20/20+0 (+0) Hirate Yurina (sold out 3rd round)
    01. (01.) 20/20+0 (+0) Kobayashi Yui (sold out 3rd round)
    05. (05.) 20/20+0 (+0) Watanabe Risa (sold out 4th round)
    05. (05.) 20/20+0 (+0) Nagahama Neru (sold out 4th round)
    05. (05.) 20/20+0 (+0) Watanabe Rika (sold out 4th round)
    08. (08.) 20/20+0 (+0) Shida Manaka (sold out 5th round)
    09. (09.) 20/20+0 (+0) Koike Minami (sold out 6th round)
    09. (09.) 20/20+0 (+0) Nagasawa Nanako (sold out 6th round)

11. (11.) 19/20+0 (+1) Suzumoto Miyu
    12. (12.) 18/20+0 (+0) Uemura Rina
    13. (13.) 18/20+0 (+0) Moriya Akane
    14. (14.) 17/18+1 (+1) Harada Aoi
    15. (16.) 14/19+0 (+0) Habu Mizuho
    16. (15.) 13/18+0 (+0) Yonetani Nanami
    17. (17.) 12/18+0 (+1) Ozeki Rika
    18. (18.) 08/17+0 (+1) Satou Shiori
    19. (19.) 07/17+0 (+0) Oda Nana
    20. (20.) 04/15+0 (+0) Ishimori Nijika
    21. (21.) 03/15+0 (+0) Saitou Fuyuka

332/397 (+5 since 7th round) Total [84%]

Quick summary :
    - HS sales is slowing down, only 5 slots sold this time (Half of last HS, 10 slots)
    - Suzumoto, Aoi-chan, Ozeki, Satoshi, Fuu-chan, got 1 slot sold.
    - Aoi-chan got one extra slot for next HS, and she's the only one who get extra slot.

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It just widen the gap between the popular members and the rest. We have a pretty solid top 10 there. I really hope Koike and Nagasawa can move to the mid row next single.