1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Step by step Satoshi.... :)

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sudden event: New Showroom Friday evening at 8pm (7am NY time): Neru and her solo coupling song. official site news

If Neru is really a member of Hiragana Keyaki, she needs to have some of their experience on Showroom, flying solo. The Hiraganas seem to think she is a member, since some of them have spoken of wanting to go out with all twelve members of their group.

However, I myself felt as if the Showroom sessions I saw parts of a few hours ago had lost a bit of their freshness -- for the girls as much as for the audience.

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I like Keyaki way of promoting. Slowly releasing coupling song to keep up the hype, but releasing it in full so fans are satisfied.

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Agreed, I like how they used Showroom as promotion tools as well. Just make it official agreement already lol.

5. Esky

Esky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
  6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

How I am think about that gym at that mv at same as one Nogizaka46 mv?

Well although... good video...

7. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Keya46 appears on Music Station next week (8/12).
    They will perform 2 songs-medley, SiMajo and SekaAi.

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ SaiMajo has become like AKB's Hebirote or Koichun.
    So glad with the upcoming medley!

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Can you please help me with what you mean by that?

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ They performed it because it is a popular song, no longer because they want to promote SaiMajo or else (since it's promotion period was ended, and the light is to SekaAi now).

Same with AKB when they performed Koisuru, they performed it these days not because they are promoting Koichun, but because the song is a hit already.

11. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    [​IMG]
    Too much cuteness.
    Melody was okish.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The cuteness was so overwhelming that I couldn't tell what the melody was like except that I loved it all. Neru is really pretty special. She is so cute, so natural, and at the same time so together. And the sound engineering helped her voice sound great. I was so happy for her when the host mentioned that 15,000 viewers was more than Budoukan holds. Her grateful reaction was perfect.

This was the largest number of viewers I've seen on any Showroom. Neru herself got it up over 17,000 within 20 minutes (and time seems to add numbers in these shows) and then the appearance of Hiragana Keyaki popped it over 18,000. They were great, too. They seemed as competent as I expected, which is very. And they each seem cuter every time I see them. Shiho-chaaan! Sarina! And I could go through the whole list. People kept posting "Kyouko-chan" and "Kyonko-chan." I felt good for both Neru and the Hiraganas that Neru got the viewership so high for them and they got to show their stuff.

Fabulous all round. Be sure to watch the show video when it's available. The music video (maybe both of them) will be on the official channel (and bilibili, no doubt). The show, by the way, was Neru with a host, then a "making of" video of her MV (shot in and around Nagasaki, and partly featuring the red umbrella and boots) and then the MV itself. And finally a video for the Hiraganas that showed them practicing and recording their song, which just happened a few days ago.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  13. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    God, guys, this single is so so so good! Just've listened to bob dylan, mata atte, hiragana keyaki songs and...these songs are incredible !!! Aozora also good, but not so good as others

14. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    So here u go. I uploaded today's stream. [Neru's MV at 34:24, then bonus with HiraganaKeyaki]

15. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I love the MV and the song. This time I prefer Neru's to Hirate's song ^^) I need a bit more of cuteness in Keyaki songs!

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Let's see what Japanese people think that single.

Anyway, I hope that there wasn't any who some think that her pushed too much too longer!

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yuichanzu unit's trademark is absolutely their accoustic guitar, as it is quite dominant in their two songs. The Bob Dylan song gave Yamanotesen vibe to me.

EDIT: Hiragana Keyaki song is a refreshing song!

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks very much, @MadBunny!

I adore Neru, and I love this song, but it makes me sad that Hirate's song is not getting the enormous praise I think it deserves. And that's true in Japan just as much as overseas. Maybe lack of cuteness is the problem? Or is it mainly the old-fashioned song and over-the-top MV? (Which I also love, lol.)

Neru's MV is now up on the official site.

Reaction on 2channel to Neru's Showroom and MV are both overwhelmingly positive. A few people still talk about her being pushed but more people seem to accept it today, or so it seems to me. Some comment quite rightly points out how much sound processing there is, but whether that's something to be condemned is a matter of opinion. Posters are killed by Neru's cuteness and love the song and the MV, including the Nagasaki setting. Neru's accent is praised. People joke about her Ozeki-style running in some parts of the MV, but then when they see that overhead shot in the school courtyard, they see how fast she really can run (she said she was "third fastest on the island" when she was little, and lived on an island). People comment on how responsive she is to the host, and how much more a better host might have been able to get from her. But at least the host seems to be a fan, lol. Neru is so sharp under her cuteness.

Reaction to the Hiraganas' song and MV is also overwhelmingly positive. Sarina attracts attention. And Memi-tan's cuteness strikes a lot of people.

semi-off-topic: K46 doesn't appear at the Tokyo Idol Festival until tomorrow, but someone just posted this tweet on 2channel, with the line "otaku are scary!" It shows a video of a scene of the crowd there Friday evening.

19. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I love Neru's song and I adore the video!! Ahhh!! People talk about how Hashimoto Kanna is a "once in a million years" idol, but for me that's Neru (in that she is so unique!). Hiragana Keyakizaka's song is adorable, too.

Personally I really like Neru's voice. It has a nice tone and I think it's very cute. I could imagine her doing anime soundtracks someday! If I cared so much about technically proficient voices I'd listen to opera.

By the way, where is everyone listening to all the other songs??? I'm dying to hear them.

Edit: I found Aozora on this random Vietnamese site!! Ahh it's so good too. I'll post Bob Dylan when I find it.

Bob Dylan wa Kaesanai

20. fech96

fech96 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ahh Keyakizaka, I like every single song on your 1st and 2nd single! :^O^: They are really spoiled with good songs [hehe]