1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Whaaat, the songs already leaked?

Ahh Aozora ga Chigau, great song, as expected from Sugiyama Katsuhiko-san
    Though it's kinda bland at first listen

And another classic cool song from Yuichanzu

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

^Hashimoto Kanna is different, It was because of her beauty.

Well, First time hearing the coupling songs. No doubt wYui singing skills are way too different w/ others. Hope they gonna do other genre coz I really adore their voices. The song is good but still not a cup of my tea.. and also PARCO of Techi.

To Neru's MV, I didn't feel her genuinity but I like the song and instrumental. Sounds familar to me. So I'll just listen to it instead of watching. (I want ZUUMIN for this!)

To Hiragana Keyaki's song. Same w/ Neru.
    Memi~tan in showroom is so cute. :cute:

About Aozora ga chigau. I expect too much so I am a little bit disappointed. I thought it will be like a little nogi. Anyway, It reminds me of past AKB's B-sides. I still like it though.

Need to listen a lot of times to remember.

Overall, The single is still pretty good. Not that bad even it's bland.

3. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    dont worry..i prefer hirate's song over neru's since my personal tendencies of choosing song with more sad/ballad/melancholic/deep meaning lyrics over a happy one eventhough Neru's song was better than i expected(since i expect the worst)..but i think the problem with hirate's song is its style & concept kinda similar to Yamanotosen in term of lyrics, even music..and to me Yamanotosen > Parco..give another solo to Neru next single with same concept n style, and another member(other than hirate) a solo song.. i think the reaction will be the same( Neru's > Tecchan = x > Neru's)

Im not going to comment anything about "pushed" member term since i think it is ridiculous..but tbh, among the management of 48&46 group I hve seen so far, Keyaki's one is the most wise..

I hve listen to the single this evening, eventho i thought i wont post anything about it since it wasnt released yet..but since the conversation about it has started here..here my 2cent..and in spoiler just in case..

There's really nothing to say actually..this single is a great one! more variety song than the first one..Tho most people prefer SaiMajo, for me SekaAi > SaiMajo > KataMira..SaiMajo is great because it has a good set combine together to become awesome, but each set of SekaAi (melody,lyrics,instrument) is awesome and each one of it can stand on its own..now the coupling..

HiraganaKeyaki - a cheerful melody, like they said themself its a cute song..their voice sound cute too, distinctive to the keyaki-chans mature and cool voice
    Yuichanzu - wow and wow..it seems they really step up their game..this time there's a lot of high note and their recording voice sound pretty good to me..im going to hold my praise until i hear the live's one but they sure improve..tho i hve little problem on who's part in the first part of the song..more points to pon for me!
    The 5 goddes - the song is good but not too good nor too bad..the melody is likeable but easily forgotten..kinda dissapointed a bit since i have high hope for this to be a kami song..but still enjoyable to listen to it..as expected sugai-sama is the centre i think since she is the only one who have solo part and the others are paired [the cool]-[berika-nen]..and also as expected, i barely hear risa - sama and berika's voice..the w-watnabes voices are like rare pokemon..very hard to find their voice among others..

To conclude it all, great single! I want to watch this single live fast!

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Neru's song - better than Hirate's one, at first it sounds ok but a bit boring towards the end as it's just repetitive. Not a fan of her voice though, a bit too cutesy for me.

Aozora - ok but not as good as I expected to be honest, maybe I have too high expectation towards it. But contrary to Neru's song, it starts out bland but gets better towards the end.
    Btw, can someone tell me who sing which part as I have trouble recognizing their voices.

Bob Dylan - have the same problem as Hirate's song, sound too oldies for me, it's saved a bit by their voices. You can tell that they are the more competent singers in Keyaki.

The winner song from this album is still Kataru nara for me.

5. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

6. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

From first listening i'm in love with Bob dylan wa kaesanai i really love the voices of double Yui:^O^:
    Right now for me Bob Dylan > katarunara mirai wo > Sekai ni wa ai shika nai > Parco > Hiragana Keyaki > Mata Atte Kudasai = Aozora ga Chigau
    There are not bad songs in this 2nd single but Neru's solo and Aozora ga Chigau are pretty forgettable imo :^^;:
    And Hiragana keyaki's song is a good introduction of them i think...:)

7. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Hirate is a leader.
    So a cool and strong song was required.

8. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Wow, I really want this video. Next level hype crowd.

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Suddenly I don't mind Parco that much anymore. These are all okay songs, but sorry a bit boring. Maybe someone is nice enough and translates them so I can appreciate them in a different light. I initially was indifferent to WYuis first song but the lyrics really made me change my mind.

So ranking wise, I'd say Kataru --> Sekai --> Parco --> Bob Marley --> Hiragana -->Aozora-->Neru solo

10. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Uuh~ The new songs are beautiful too!

My favourite of the whole single is SekaAi for sure. After listening to it for a few times, I also started to like KataMirai. Bob Dylan sounds nice too but I prefer Shibuyagawa. Aozora ga Chigau sounds really nice. I don't consider Hiragana Keyaki as a bad song but it doesn't beat other songs. I wasn't a real fan of Tecchi's first solo and so I am of the second. I guess, the song is just not my style. A few less "Parco" would have been very nice. Neru's solo is definitly a song with a nice PV. I think, Neru needs to train her singing a bit but she could become one of Keyaki's best singers in my opinions.

My ranking:
    Sekai ni wa Aishikanai > Mata Atte Kudasai = Aozora ga Chigau = Katarunara Mirai wo... > Bob Dylan wa kaesanai = Hiragana Keyaki > Shibuya Kara PARCO ga Kieta Hi

In general, I prefer SekAi over SaiMajo as A-side because I prefer the PV/song. However, Shibuyagawa and Kimi ga Inai slay all coupling songs of SekAi. SekAi has the better covers too. Going to preoder B or C for sure.

11. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

I've been listening to Aozora ga Chigau repeatedly, it really deserves MV!

sub-member-4167_01_jpg.jpg

CpIy-7-UMAAqNIC.jpg

Sugai-sama center :cute:

====
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/160806tokyoidol/index.html

It seems Fuji TV going to air today's performance on Tokyo Idol Festival event (8/6, 11:20 - 11:50 JST).
    Keyaki performance on Smile Garden stage starts from 11:25 to 11:50 JST.

http://www.idolfes.com/2016/timetable.html

setlist of today's performance :
    M1 サイレントマジョリティー (Silent Majority)
    MC
    M2 渋谷川 (Shibuyagawa)
    M3 手を繋いで帰ろうか (Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka)
    MC
    M4 世界には愛しかない (Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai)

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm not sure if there's a way to see the performance overseas, except through Nicovideo Live. If we can buy that overseas, it's probably worth the small cost.
    On DailyMotion there's AKB48 Taiwan Clubs Live Channel (and Live Channels 2, 3, and 4) that may show it.

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Aozora just okay song...
    Matta Atte, song is good, but Neru's voice step it down, too much saccharin.
    Hiragana, catchy.... but not stuck in my head. Well, they got better treatment than Nogi's 2nd generation. It's good.

Overall, it's good single. Sekai ni wa and Katarunara just gold and different level

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Ok so i got to listen to all of the songs and this is a really solid single~~ I pretty much liked every song which is pretty rare imo~ Yurina's solo really grew on me too.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At TIF Friday morning they did SaiMajo (full version) , Shibuyagawa (Yui-chans), Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou, and SekaAi (full version). The Fuji TV feed I saw some of gave us SaiMajo, then switched away to more standard-issue idols during YuiChans, then I lost the feed. Not sure if TV showed more than just SaiMajo, which apparently would be not unusual. I'm realizing more and more that Sakamichi groups are idols of a different kind, with different strengths and weaknesses than more standard idols. That's why I prefer them, I guess.

There was a lot of 2channel comment that it was "hell" on the floor, with otaku chanting and drowning out the acts while they did their own thing. A clip from TIF: more otakus dancing. Comment on 2channel: "looks like they're having fun."

Here are some photos from K46's performances of SaiMajo and Te wo Tsunaide, then the Yui-chans setting up, and a pic of Neru. They finally got short-sleeved versions of the SaiMajo uniform, but I'm not sure they look as good. Great to see a happy Neru dressed exactly like the rest. The chaotic atmosphere and the heat seemed to take a toll on some members, at least on their mood. Akanen and Sugai-sama looked great. Fan comment that the Keyaki-chans were terrific. Note Techi pony tail.

mm160806-1133280164.jpg mm160806-1133510834.jpg ss160806_57.jpg mm160806-1135140101.jpg CpJLtlpUIAEjPKp.jpg CpJL9vHUkAAE9X3.jpg mm160806-1137570071.jpg

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I LOL'ed at that 4th pic, Berika looks like she is about to cry or maybe about to sneeze...[hehe]

17. Kawamoto Chiyo

Kawamoto Chiyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Bob Dylan and PARCO are such amazing songs <3 Keyaki are on fire <3

18. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    neru's solo song sounds like generic anime closing's song. But still good nevertheless
    edit: after hearing all of the songs from this single, here's my verdict:
    Sekai ni wa Ai Shikanai 5/5
    Mata atte kudasai 4,5/5
    Shibuya Kara Parco 4/5
    Katanaru Nara Mirai wo 4/5
    Bob Dylan 4/5
    Aozora ga Chigau 3/5
    Hiragana Keyaki 3/5

with average of 3,9/5, this single is decent and awesome in both ways

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Is this Bugbear (バグベア bagubea), the man/woman music team that composed Silent Majority? This couple was seen at Tokyo Idol Festival wearing a sign that said: "The time for music to progress has come. Bugbear. We made Silent Majority." The little photo is the only one I've seen before.

bugbear600web2.jpg bugbear-1.jpg

I've seen 2 or 3 posts saying they met them and they were the real thing. The guy is short (platform shoes) and the woman is thin-faced. Unless it's the reverse. The guy's hat is very similar. Could be. If it is them, are they drumming up business, doing market research, hearing other people's work, just enjoying a festival? They deserve credit for SaiMajo, and their visual style is...interesting.

20. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    love all the song...and more hype when i saw neru's mv

overall love the 2nd single and preordering all type