1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Because she's incredibly rushed. Her and Zumin have a lot to do in that small part.

2. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  3. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Cool to see that I'm by far not the only one here who is not generally into idols just because they're idols; I thought I was an outsider all the time. Keyaki actually is the first idol group I've ever listened to in my life although I knew about other groups quite some while ago, but they incite zero interest within me because of reasons mentioned above - I'm not looking for kawaii girls in school uniforms dancing a bit to repetitive trendy music and that are basically a product of excessive marketing. This should nowhere insult anyone who's into these things, it's just not the entertainment I personally like which is why I have zero interest into 48G groups as well as typical idol groups in general.
    The main reason why I like Keyaki is that I would also listen to their stuff if it wasn't an idol group at all because I'm primarily into music, lyrics, expression, content. Silent Majority has left quite an impression on me because I understood this song in a way that it contains a very serious political and sociological message that may be becoming more and more important in today's world, where politics and economy go a dangerous path almost on themselves, with a likelyhood of people being shown a false image of safety. (lol, this is getting philosophic)
    Keyaki means primarily one thing for me - they're very cool J-Pop music. A big plus is that they have a remarkable variety in their songs for an idol group, you'll find dead serious stuff (Silent Majority, Kataru Nara) next to joyous (Te Wo Tsunaide Kaerou Ka, SekAi) or incredibly emotional (Kimi Ga Inai) songs. Just as much variety is within the members that don't necessarily fit the classical, overly cutesy idol image but display their own style while staying completely down to earth. This makes it easy to identify with them or find sympathy for them.

Thanks for sharing that performance. Hirate's scream was amazing, so was the change of expression between the songs. I couldn't help but grin at how happy Risa and Sugai-sama were looking all the time during SekAi.

You generally seem to have a good understanding of 46G; is Nogi also mostly performing blended tracks or do they give "true" live performances as well?

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As far as I know, Nogi were allowed to lip-sync in music show, but not on their own concert. I assume the same for Keyaki.

Finally watched all the full individual PV, my review:
    Nijika: Running=Chasing dream, nuff said.
    Zuumin: Nice beach scene, as expected from her.
    Uemu: Trumpet Girl!:rofl:
    Ozeki: The heck?:rofl:
    Dana: Remember the times when she is not accustomed to make-up before?[hehe]
    Koike: 46sec of holding breath, or fanservice?:rolleyes:
    Pon: Awesome play. Nuff said.
    Fu: Bartender training aside, Egg is good. Poor egg.
    Satoshi: Decent art!
    Mona: To preserve her coolness, I suppose.
    Sugai: This one, her "ojou-sama"-ness.
    Suzumon: Some wordplay. Worth noting she is now portrayed in friendlier vibe compared with 1st PV.
    Nanako: lol. lovely narrative. And lovely journey.
    Habu: Moving on always hard.
    Aoi: Monologue seems like a trend here among all 2nd PV.
    Techi: I like the stories here. It's probably the concern of all stakeholders of Keyakizaka as well.
    Akanen: Message delivered. Keep dreaming!:)
    Yone: That ending.:rofl:
    Berika: Some laugh, some life lesson. [hehe]
    Berisa: Could be the anthem for Risama fanbase.:shifty:
    Neru: Followed the pattern of Neru funny lesson, I wish they didn't run out of ideas for her.
    Also, to people not following the previous ANN/showroom VR things.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

For the info, 48G also does have a lot of songs with deep meaning/great message. About the song itself, it depends on how they gonna arrange/create the melody. Well, some songs are crap and some are not. Same with other idol groups.

About Keyaki, They got a good production for music and management that help them up. Hoping to hear more music from them.

Anyway, All hail to Aki-P since he's the producer and lyricist.

For idol groups and/if someone is really into music. I think it shouldn't matter who they are as long as it's into your likings.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A message from Techi to the other members of K46. Posted on her blog a couple of hours ago: "I love you." (translation)

7. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Thx for sharing!
    Dvd quality is usually 480p so... that's (sadly) the best quality out there.

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I was quite late to realize that Techi's hair are growing so fast.
    The performace is great. The transition is good, they changed the mood like expert!

9. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Sorry if this was posted, but the Sony Music Taiwan Channel uploaded the PV yesterday (NOT blocked in Youtube Red countries)

10. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

11. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all the song suggestions. Sorry, If you think it was rude what I said about 48 groups, but I feel that way.

I have a gift for you. Amazing live of Keyaki with great quality.60fps.

12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I am one of the fans who tend to prefer varied/rotated center. I have to admit, however, that Tecchi has been growing into an almost perfect face (or even leader - BTW, who's Keya's captain?) of the group. The way she performs on stage showcases her talent as an artist while the way she speaks in interviews, etc seem to indicate that she's mature beyond her years. I imagine that she's also going to do a great job when she's in a supporting role. In this respect, I saw some similarities between Tecchi and Ikuchan: a fully capable center when needed, yet also a strong support for other centers.

I hope she's going to stay humble despite her current position.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Early reports from the Nagoya mini-live are enormously positive. Techi did not scream at the beginning of SekaAi, but otas in the crowd did. Sugai, flanked by Za Cool, centered Aozora, which had cute choreography. Neru's solo Mata Atte was good. Bob Dylan showed off the Yui-chans' skill. Parco (which I think may be the best song on the CD) continued to mystify the fans who commented.

The Hiraganas got full individual introductions, MCed by Sugai. They and the Keyaki-chans stood together on stage. They wore a blue version of the SekaAi uniform. Neru changed to the same uniform for their number. They were all well-spoken and their number was very good, with Neru and Memi-tan as double centers!

But the highlight of the show was the live choreography of Kataru nara, which comments praised to the skies for the sharpness of the dance moves. One comment said boldly that it was better than SaiMajo.

@Obelovic -- K46 has no captain. In the past, Hirate and others have said it doesn't need one, since everyone should share that work. But Sugai speaks extremely well, does a lot of the MCing and leads the pre-concert cheer. Many people think they should just give in and call her captain. Akanen, Fuyuka (who is like a dance captain) and others have been suggested, too.

So far, Hirate is remaining humble. Her message of thanks to her fellow members in her blog a few hours ago is being praised as overflowing with the Keyakizaka principles: "Humility, kindness, the ties between us." But her tremendous talent and the huge amount of praise she is getting will challenge that, for sure.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  14. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Hope someone will upload the kataru nara live.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46's 2nd Single (Sekai ni wa Ai Shika nai) (4th Day Sales)
    Day 4:
    6,355 (Total: 301,650) (1st)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 250,523 (1st)
    Day 2: 32,055 (Total: 282,578) (1st)
    Day 3: 12,717 (Total: 295,295) (2nd)

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ They gonna beat NMB's first week!

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Indeed, she's still young and is now the center of attention in the group. She backs this up with her talent as performer, further gaining praises. If she could stay humble until the time comes for her to graduate, then she truly is a girl with character.

18. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Great sales! Can't wait for the digital copy to be released in all regions. Btw, not connected but hadashi de summer is available now in all regions, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    2k less than 4th day sales of Simajo. Still great sales, though.

With outstanding HS sales, i'm expecting more, tbh. I'm not disappointed, but, the result lower than my prediction.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm waiting to see how much billboard reports the physical sales are.