1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 3rd [Futari Saison] (2016/11/30)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Maybe they are. I don't watch Nogi shows so I don't really know. But Keya have really done so massively well this year that it's possible mgmt have decided to add a bit of Keya spirit to Nogi to keep them fresh.

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I think current nogi has enough experience to pull it off. Though 1 year old nogi would fail miserably. Probably all 48/46 groups 8 months into formation could not make Kata Mira look as good as Keyaki did.

Futari hits 3 million views in under 2 weeks (12days) since release. :v:
    Sekai sits at 7.5m after 4 months, Kata Mira is at 3.5m.
    And sekai had a big increase after they performed at Music Station. So we shall see how well Futari does^^

3. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    My goodness, MILLIONS of views. You see those sort of figures, and then I am amazed that nobody I know irl knows who Keyakizaka46 is.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I currently like Keyaki-chan as "Techi and friends." I didn't for the first two singles, but now I think she's just too good to be denied center. I personally don't think any other member alone can fill that spot; it would have to be a double center to replace Techi.

Keyaki-chan blows away Nogizaka in dance because their choreography is more intricate. Nogis' is simpler so it doesn't seem as athletic. But Nogis too beautiful to look at to really care.

BTW, I enjoy Futari Saison way better than last single.

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Probably because there are lots of fans who are watching it over and over and over... [hehe]

I actually prefer Nogi songs that have simpler, graceful choreo... although Under Members could usually pull off a more dynamic choreo, IMHO.

6. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    My CD has been shipped and should arrive by Friday......GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!:^O^::^O^:

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    been reading the discussion about yurina, IMO hirate is a deserving center like sayanee did with nmb. the good thing about a deserving center is, you don't get a lot of hate like out-of-nowhere-untalented-pushed center that tends to get mixed criticism from both internal fans and casual fans.
    but unlike sayanee in NMB which virtually got no competition, hirate got a lot of (almost) equal rivals like the Yuis, or when we put out talent for consideration, the rich princesses and the watanabes too each of them could make a great center. Also the ever rising minami too, and harada, and the rest of the 3rd rowers and the hiraganas (damn, keyaki got too many good girls!).

So the time hirate lost her center post, it's when this idol game getting more interesting lol.

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That's the "problem" of the Sakamichi series... their rank is teeming with talented, pretty and interesting members. ;)

9. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I was literally wondering about this last night - who would make a good center besides Techi?
    And so many names sprang to my mind, but after all of them I'd go 'Ah, but not yet...', just because she seems to be the most 'polished' out of them all at this stage. I would agree that there are many other girls who could step up when management decides it's time to change the game.

Anyway, back to the single... I am one of those people re-watching the video and boosting the views. I adore it. I wasn't sure they'd be able to do something that beat Silent Majority for me but this may be it.

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    For me, based on my reactions of their A-sides so far, I hereby rename the group to "Goosebumpzaka46".

Their A-side never fail to give an epic feeling to me.

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Back to the song, Hiragana's awkwardness in the MV started to attract me.. I find myself yearn to watch it in other times.
    And the song quite growing on me.

I hope they would do jaw-dropping song and MV next, like what Nogi's Under Member always do.

EDIT: It's funny to see Iguchi Mao's retarded dance :^^;:

12. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

They already performed on Best Hit today. Now time to wait for proper rip on yt or DM :lol:

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  14. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    it's funny, but I hope she could improve. berika and shida are lazy dancers, but they're always on point. mao needs to fix this problem up, leave the comic relief persona to tv shows only, not on the stage

edit: techi needs to let go the mic for the dance part. if you know a kpop group called shinee, their debut song has this solo dance part and the dancer gave the mic to his groupmate during the dance

15. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Beautiful. Still not full version. I really hope they can perform it with headsets.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A few hours ago, someone on 2channel posted a link to the Hiraganas' performances of Silent Majority, Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai, and Hiragana Keyaki. He was saying how good Aki-P's lyrics were. But I myself was just bowled over by seeing it again and realizing even more clearly how good the Hiraganas' performances were. Only five months after being selected. And Neru weeping at the end.... This little medley has been posted before, I think, but I was glad to have it brought to me again, so I'll do the same. As @Obelovic says, 46 groups are teeming with pretty, talented and interesting members:

if the video does not show watch the video here

And definitely make a point of watching the Kanjis' and Nogis' performances above. Goosebumps all round (but especially from Keyakizaka46!).

Speaking of improving, someone on 2channel posted this gif from tonight's performance with the hope that K46 will keep improving their performance of Futari Saison:

[​IMG]

Was Akanen fast or Nagasawa-kun (I think) slow? In the end, a little hiccup doesn't matter, since there is so much of interest in the dance routine that little problems are covered up.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^ I watched the HiraKeya performance a couple of days ago. This video did change my view of the HiraKeya girls. They are quite capable performers. And yes, Neru weeping in the end is cute. Neru is such a cute girl, I really want to pinch her cheeks... :^O^:

18. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

That ending of Futari Saison's performance when Techi's looking behind and there's Nanamin is priceless <3

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I believe Techi has some lines (singing) at the start of her solo dance. That shows impossible this song is when you want to perform it with live singing. It isn't solo tho, so the other member should be able to cover it.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

2channel is going nuts for the opening day. Threads of a thousand posts are filling up in two hours, so fast that the link to the next thread is only being made in the last few posts (usually it's made with a hundred or so posts to spare). We've had blow-by-blow of all the TV shows, and a mood of exhilaration in the fans. One post predicted 400K sold in the first week and 500K overall. Whoa, hold on there, buddy. That's a hope, not a prediction.

Here are thumbnails of some of the displays at the Shibuya Tsutaya CD/DVD store, which as usual is going all out for K46, expecting and encouraging big sales (with lots of help from Sony, no doubt):

CyY9mh5UAAE-cfi.jpg CyZc_SqUoAAfWVF.jpg CyZko8hUQAAA8v1.jpg CyZn2_tVQAA1hfQ.jpg CyZNeZGVEAA0s9O.jpg CyZNeZOUsAQSOii.jpg CyZpJP0UQAAqwE3.jpg CyZpJPoUQAAg-Fz.jpg CyZQK-lUAAEdphS.jpg CyZTEijVQAAx_ut.jpg

Here's a gif from 2channel of part of Techi's dance:

[​IMG]

That ending where Techi turns to find Nanamin where the tower was is classic. One long 2ch post says it symbolizes the whole Sakamichi series, with Nanamin about to leave, Hirate heading toward her peak, and Hirate paying tribute to her senpai.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016