1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 3rd [Futari Saison] (2016/11/30)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Btw, not out yet on my local iTunes store nor my local Spotify.

2. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Woah! Now that's a crazy jump! I'm expecting 400k week and 500k overall. Sooner or later, they can sell same as their mother group, Nogi. Keep slaying 46 groups!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    100k jump is impressive. it is either more public buying the cd or increasing no of fans buying the cd. looks like tecchi centre isnt push back fans and the sale isnt stagnant anytime soon. so much different compare to nogi 1st 5singles.

4. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Damn, that's pretty impressive. :worthy:
    Well 400k++ a week is realistic.

5. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Wow that's an impressive jump ! Keyakizaka is the trend *o*
    I really like this single as a whole. They never disappoint another strong single even the B-Sides.
    I don't have a big crush like I did for Kataru Nara for the 2nd and Te wo Tsunaide for the 1st.
    For the A-Side I really don't know which one is my fav. I really like the three.

For the single my ranking is:
    Futari Saison > Dare Yori Takaku Tobe! > Otona wa Shinjitekurenai > Seifuku to Taiyou > Yuuhi 1/3 > Bokutachi no Sensou

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Does the fact they have gone beyond the upper end of this history-based projection from a couple of days ago now suggest they have brought in a large cohort of the general public, as well as handshake-going fans? If so, that 400K figure looks very doable...and in the long run, even the unbelievable 500K seems at least possible. That ascii art prayer seems to have worked.

To me, 500K would mean they had crossed the threshold into the realm of the gods (by which I mean Nogizaka and AKB48).

Next video broadcast event comes up in 1.5 hours. Their hosting of this week's AKB All Night Nippon radio show starts at 1 am Thursday Japan time and goes for two hours. SHOWROOM will present the video of the broadcast starting then, with Shii-chan, Sugai-sama, Habu, Akanen, and Berika. But the SHOWROOM broadcast will start an hour earlier, with a preview show starting at midnight.

The SHOWROOM broadcast will be online here. But better to get the app, since that will present the video in VR, allowing you to roam around the studio and pick your viewing angle, to some extent. It was very enjoyable the last time they did this, and Shii-chan (Satou Shiori) had a break-out event.

You can get the app for iOS and Android. You can watch the show without making an account, but an account allows you to post comments and toss stars and other marks of approval. Adding money allows you to gift your favorites with more than just stars.

I have this link bookmarked to follow sales for Nogi and Keyaki. Thanks to those who maintain the page.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  7. tasyatiaraa

tasyatiaraa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    tasyatiaraa
    Ah me too. But it's really worth to wait....

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i have the same ranking.

Keyakizaka show a lot of diversity in their range of music used, but i feel the impact of the lyrics is strong for the 3 A side. That's why it's hard to decide which one we like most

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    This is definitely my fav A-side...the lyrics are so well written and the song itself is beautiful.

I'm thoroughly impressed with Keya46...their 2nd single didn't impress me as much as their 1st single did, but this single is outstanding (and those sales...holy shit).

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, I think so!
    Non-fans and casual fans buying without booking HS are surely playing a part in this.
    It's still only day 1, though, so a lot of the jump is HS sales. (because that's a big bulk of pre-orders)
    In this regard I'm more interested to see will there be a rise in day 2+ sales, which would indicate an even bigger public demand.

500k total seems unlikely but not out of reach. 400k in one week seems like a given, though.
    If the day 1 rise is matched in day 2 (41%) that'd be 398k. A bit hopeful, maybe.

I'm looking forward to see the oricon year end chart.
    From #1
    AKBx4, Nogizakax3, Arashix3, Keyakizakax3,

It's too bad we've reached the end of the year already, though, if we had until the end of December, Saison would probably overtake Arashi's most recent single, which would've been good for the above chart.

11. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Congratulation on 100k leaps over previous single! :1st:
    400k copies in one week isn't impossible!

Also, the pre All Night Nippon showroom has started!
    https://www.showroom-live.com/pre_allnightnippon

Members present right now are Sugai-sama, Habu, Akanen, Berika, Shii-chan.

The theme is: "Hajimete no ..."!

edit:
    it's ended, 30 minutes break for preparing ANN.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On Showroom, you have to click the VR logo in the top left to get to the VR version. It's great, but the image is not as sharp. At the moment, about 35K people are watching the normal broadcast and 8K the VR. Some of the comments on the normal broadcast are complaining that they can't see VR. Click the logo.

13. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    super rookie!!!
    just in a year they could surpass 500k sales if this shortcut to stardom trend continues

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    this is either keyaki is the trend, or due to keya is sister group of nogi. but probably due to 46g itself is the trending idol right now.
    i still remember when ske when rising so fast during the peak era of 48. even most of fans thought ske gonna rival akb or at least reach 800k but suddenly 48g trends suddenly slowing down and most group are left with stagnant 300k.

• Like Like x 1
  15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Just listened to the other B-Sides.

Seifuku no Taiyo is melodic, feels very 46ish. I can see why they prefered Otona for the MV.

Yuuhi 1-3, is not a christmas song which is really surprising, it would have been perfect. Timing management, timing.
    Man Yuichans sound so stable and Kobayui just blows me away. Why so good!!!
    Techi somewhat can keep up but you hear the difference between polished and unpolished. Neru's voice might not be technically the best but it's cute so its okay :^^;:

-------------------------------------------------------

Well yeah it could be over tommorow so you gotta enjoy the ride.

16. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

You! I'm so damn proud of these girls. Like a week ago I asked this page for advice on getting into the group and now I know And love all the members (bar Hiragana). My oshi is still Zuumin but I love Berika (Kojiharu charm) and Neru and Suugai (Sayanee beauty) and Techi and EVERYONE! I'm so proud of these girls. Can't wait to see where they go! 350K sales first day for third single is incredible!

17. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Congrats Keyaki-chan!!
    They're really hot thing right now.
    Maybe 500k total sales is not impossible :)
    They really are monster, growing up so fast.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Salutary cold water, but I think this explanation is less likely than just Keyaki themselves, and the good songs Aki-P is giving them.

There are some similarities between Keyaki and Nogi, but very strong differences, too. The image is quite different, Keyaki cool and Nogi elegant. The only real similarity is an important one, however: melodic and lyrical songs. But Keyaki's songs end up sounding harder and more strident, in general.

This is not to discount the huge advantage of being the successors of a successful group. I do look at how Keyaki's sales are rising faster than Nogi's did, but Nogi gave them a great springboard to start from.

And do not discount the important of having a goddess at centre. Hirate gets too little credit from fans of other groups, it seems to me. The dance in Saison may be pretty unusual, but even that captures people's attention. And having a clear and definite centre has publicity advantages. That reminds me, Keyaki has another advantage: Takahiro, and the ability and determination to develop in the directions he sets.

Whether Keyaki will actually reach the stratospheric popularity of Nogi, I can't say. But they are moving in the right direction, at the right pace. Maybe they will be the saviours of the idol genre, by expanding its appeal.

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  20. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I'm in the middle of writing my senior thesis + applying to graduate school, so I'm not going to have time to translate anything unfortunately until the 19th of the month or so, but I thought people would be interested in this interview with Fuyuka, Miyu, and Satoshi that I have on my blog where they talk about dancing in general and dancing (learning to dance) to Futari Saison. it might shine some light on why they were selected to be in the front row.

you can read the whole thing here

[​IMG]