1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 3rd [Futari Saison] (2016/11/30)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can't wait to see how many they'll sell for the opening day. Go Keya Go! :1st:

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    For this part of the dance, I was kinda hoping that the girls' dancing in the behind (movement?) is less random or more sync-ed.

3. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    So Hirate does get to sing the first line of the verse. You can see her singing in 2:14 in the video posted above. She's between the two girls who are singing

5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Is there a better video of the Best Artist 2016 performance? Because in the joint (medley?) 46G performance, the Keyaki's had an abrupt start.

6. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I totally don't see anything wrong with 400k first week prediction. 500k overall will be possible as well if Kouhaku does a little magic.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't think so, either. Though everyone does seem to overestimate the sales (because they should be enormous) so I'm not sure.

But just looking at the HS sales we should have somewhere between 308-338k on the first day alone.

8. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Outstanding performance on Best Hits! today. And one more good news, Keyakizaka is scheduled to perform on NHK's Utakon / NHK うたコン「ヒット曲満載!総決算うたコン忘年会」 , December 6th. The show will start at 19:30 til 20:15 JST!

Keyaki on roll for the next month too!

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    It is kinda weird. It is Techi-Koike-Aoi. In the MV Techi's voice is the prominent one, Koike gets to lipsynch and Aoi has some still shots. In the live performance the focus shifts on Aoi-Koike.
    Same goes for the next line. It's the rest of the first row, though you only get to see Suzomoto and Satoshi in th MV. Performance, all 4 are part of the choreo.
    Putting Techi in the back I get, cause she is all over the rest of the MV. Snubbing Akane and Fuyuka though..

To the live perfomance. What a weird note to start the performance on. They just jump right in.
    Favourite moment is 2.48-2:52, Techi lipsynching and just looking like she is having fun. :cute:
    Keya to Nogi transition looked phenomenal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sales wise if they can hit 300K on Day1 and weekly over 400k that be quite good.
    500K weekly is a bit delusional.
    Nogi sells more than twice the HS and they will hit 900K next week (4th).

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    that tecchi solo is still out of place.i meant not her part, but her dance movement while girls behind her danced for nothing. takehiro needs to teach her better dance or more natural freestyle dance rather than just throwing some random hands movement and jumping. that didnt look cool more like a weird one.
    i still like futari the best out of all the songs from keya.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    " Nanamin-Sama...
    - No Techi-kun, you have to let me go. it's time for me to make my last stand.
    - Will we meet again?
    - Idols are eternal, Techi-kun."

[​IMG]

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Thanks, that make my day much better... It me this day is sad... although reason was 4 year past... (although wery natural... but )
    Anyway... thanks!

13. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I posted scans of the album artwork on my blog if anyone's interested

part 1
    part 2
    part 3

those who were complaining that Neru didn't get a Hiragana profile picture will be happy to see that she did, in fact, get both a Kanji picture and a Hiragana picture!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my... Thanks you link these! I... thanks a lot!

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

"...if anyone's interested...." Lol. Oh, yes, we're interested. Many thanks, once again.

I'd like to say that the 2channel ascii art pic I interpreted as a prediction was in fact a picture of someone praying at a shrine: "May Futari Saison sell 400 thousand in the first week and 500 thousand overall..." My wish, too.

Capture.JPG

16. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    It's really weird. Hirate's just walking around far on the back with the other girls who aren't singing while singing her line, when the other two girls who share the line with her are in the front and the camera focus are on them. Makes me wonder what's the idea behind that formation/choreo

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Listening to the single now and...
    WHY THE HELL DOESN'T SEIFUKU TO TAIYOU HAVE A PV?!?!?! :gavel:
    Same thing for Yuuhi 1/3.
    Like, they are 10/10 songs???!??!?!???!?!?!?
    :asdfgh:

As for sales, this is totally getting 400k in the first week easily.
    Can't wait for the 48 girls to start panicking and getting out of the autopilot mode.

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nice... anyway... and hard do picture. That´s is really pro whose do that? Sorry, i not sure how quote take that picture...

19. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Hearing this in FLAC glory, oh wow - its amazing.

I think that futari saison (sezon) is one of the most beautiful sounding songs I have ever heard, closely followed by sekai.

Otona is better without a video, although i've started to enjoy the MV as well, but I think Keyaki should avoid rock, I think type B and C will sell better for this reason - although I wouldn't profess knowledge as to what Japanese audiences will prefer.

I am very pleased with management, we have had a glut of MVs this single, and the songs are very good to perfect.

But to mirror another poster - why not seifuku MV? It's an absolutely beautiful tune!

20. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    amazing songs! damn there's no bad song in keyakizaka discography in 2016. I can imagine all the staff handpick these songs with different approach unlike any AkiP produced groups