1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    That wasn't good at all lol

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I thought they weren't supposed to cover 48/46 japanese songs anymore since the break up?

3. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    They probably can't release them but for a live performance it's probably a matter of whatever the domestic laws in China are regarding live covers.
    China isn't exactly known for having hard line regarding copyright issues.
    I guess Sony could try to get YouTube to take it down, but that is probably the limit of their ability to do anything.
    Sony is probably unwilling to do even that since there is little upside and a lot of potential downside for them to poke the bear (or dragon in this case). They are a large company that makes money in China through electronics, movies, games etc. It's not worth it to them to endanger their access to the Chinese market over this.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Who is gonna sue? No chinese court is going to even hear that case.

5. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    That was cringey. :yikes:

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The Yamanotesen linked in the description was a little better. Or less bad.

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Thanks guys for saving 2 mins of my life.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Keyakizaka46's 4th Single (Fukyouwaon) (12th Week Sales)
    Week 12:
    8,639 (754,747) (9th)

9. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I'm very worried for Keyakizaka's future as a group after the incident, especially as it is Aki-P's most popular project atm. But also right before Techi's bday, but its nice to know the safety system made sure no one was hurt and worked properly! I think the guy was just crying for help, mental illness is a complicated subject, especially when it comes with the grey line of handshake events.

Anyways I just listened to the whole single yesterday, I really love it, every song. Currently Eccentric is my favourite b-side (I'm so late on the discussion), and I really like Fukyouwaon 90s vibe to it, very classic jpop feel I guess. Does anyone have the producer credits to these songs, a lot of the production of the songs sound like video games.

Just wanted to mentioned how long its been since I really enjoyed an Aki-P produced single (including b-sides), it seems Keyakizaka is the one group the man still has creative control over to some degree.

Also to mention, SNH48, or the STAR48 franchise has permission to licence 48 songs for distribution and live performances, which is why they still perform revival stages and classic AKB songs for the Chinese sister group's debut theatre days. I'm really not sure about 46 songs, because technically on a corporate level they are not AKS.

and yep... that was a pretty bad performance ... I'm not gonna lie, even the lipsync went to really bad levels, beyond JPN48's lipsyncing. CHINA48 isn't necessarily known for their performances but for their creativity in singles (mostly because they outsource it to Korean companies... but yea). BUT atleast they make new stages unlike a certain producer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    incident like this in handshake events would happen again in the future, before that happens, I guess they should put x-ray machine like in the airports for people with bags or simply ban bags from entering the venue.

also that chinese rendition of fukyowaon is bad and cringy, they should train harder before covering that song

11. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^Can someone link the performance to me?

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ very solid performance!, nothing changed & they still kept zuumin position empty, hopefully she's coming back soon

14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  15. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I loved hearing the double Boku wa Yada, the raspy voice with the studio voice was chillingly wonderful.

16. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    is it me or techi looks weaker than usual, not weaker than her sakamichiakb performance on mstation, but it's still a tad wik than her usual performance..;; now i'm even more worried about her

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  18. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    korean twice fans at the streaming site i'm watching were making fun of them;;;

i'm so triggered rn tbh lol

19. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

oh really :wtf:how dare they making fun of our girls =_= what did they say?

20. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just ignore them, it's not worth your time or effort even heeding it.