1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Same, not at all. :/

If anything, the sound is more similar to the SakamichiAKB song. Obviously not the melody, but the whole EDM thing.

2. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I agree it reminded me of UZA when I first heard it, especially how the "Boku wa yada" part in Fukyouwaon is said right before the chorus similar to "No Way" and "Black Out" in UZA. Also the intros to both songs sound similar to me with both being heavily EDM influenced.

3. ikand

ikand Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Eh everyone who's listening to idol music do not look for perfection anyway. So yeah I agree with you. But I don't see Neru singing a ballad song and not bringing up some controversy between the fans lol. I meant no offense but her voice is not common, just unique in her own way and that's why it stands out sometimes. For me I was surprised how nice Techi's voice was when she performed with a few guest stars a while ago I forgot what the occassion was.

Okay I'll try my best to answer. Aki-P writes the song and the lyric, but there is a creative team within the management to determine which kind of song are they going to do next and who will make the music. It mostly went down to the musicians/beatmaker/composer/arranger (their task overlaps here and there) who determines the 'sound' of one group and it is the producer's role to hire them.

In this case, they either hired a new composer or asked the current composer to make something different. As for the reason, only Aki-P knows lol

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Tidbits from Members Blog
    • (From Kyoko's blog) We are dating will have the same atmosphere as Te wo Tsunaide, she (and Takase Mana in her blog) asked us to pay attention to the lyric
    • (From Yuuka's blog) Aozora and MARRY unit name is decided by members on the day of the MV shooting
    • (From Uemu's blog) The one who opens the door in Type B cover is Koike Minami!
    • Lots of Kanji members writing to look forward for the MV and choreography

• Like Like x 3
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
  7. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@CutePanda OMFG! So hilarious!!! :lol::lol:

I hope someone make AD arai and amon sensei version too

8. vedanta10

vedanta10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    i love this song
    i think this is good for mecha or fighting anime theme song rofl

• Like Like x 1
  9. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    I also love how the CD jackets are connected like in Nogi's Nandome IIRC haha

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

10. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

TRUE. do you still remember it was ikuta playing piano and other member saw her from the field

i also love that cover :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Presso cover Fukyouwaon

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Impressively played, as always. I am still reserving judgment on the song itself, though. Still sounds a bit too chaotic for me at the moment.

13. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Okay after listening to it many many many times I have come to really like it lol. The only bit that kinda makes it bad for me is Neru's "Boku wa iya da!" Because her voice is completely different to the whole song it kinda ruins it a bit. However I still really like it becuase it's upbeat and EDM and I like EDM.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    After listening to the song several times, I like it. Not as much as SaiMajo / SekAi, but it's nice. The spoken lines are awesome, Neru's too.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    wow..thats... really good.
    any idea who is who? aside from the techins short cut and what i assume is captain yuuka with the red armband.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    L->R
    Neru - Naako - Oda - Yone - Yuuka - Uemu (she's the shortest) - Techi

18. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    hell yea that yonesmile. im so ready for the single

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

excellent guess !!! Techi and Uemu are easy to recognize in the fanart. Oda doing the justice sign and Yonesan got the big smile.

i am not quite sure about Neru and Naako. it could be Neru then Naako (left side) or Naako then Neru.

Sugai got the red cloth on her right hand.

20. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Neru and Naako big distinct is hair color, now a day Naako have brownish hair color CMIIW