1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    That clip makes it look really messy but I really like the dance style, it fits well. Super hyped for the MV now. I must be soon right?

2. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Choreo is messy bc "diskoodo diskoodo yeAH disKOODO"

3. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    You know what guys, the first time I saw this Keyakizaka, I knew that they different from the others (even nogizaka). That's my opinion.

Can't wait for 4th single and anniversary concert xD

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ninjutsu and Kamehameha... based truth thinks... Ninjutsu get nearer at real think... Kamehameha was king of Hawaiji, (4 at numbers, It also now a school...)
    And of course also...

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

lmao that was awkward

The dance doesn't seem that hard. It's simpy aggressive.
    I saw many moves from the Otona something rock song.

What Keyaki does is dance formations like Morning Musume, instead of having all 21 girls do the same dance like some windows error.
    It looks way coolerm but it isn't "hard" per se.

Still, excited for the PV!

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Trinu -- I don't know about dancing, but in singing it's a lot easier if everyone is singing the same thing. And doing something more aggressively, violently, or quickly should make it harder, to do, no? Besides Otona, I saw something from Hirate that looked like Kage-chan's little gunslinger dance in the Christmas one-man live, lol. It's like they and Takahiro are assembling a language to use and re-use, like code snippets.

As one of the few who is fairly enthusiastic about this song, I keep wondering why (besides prejudice and contrarianism, lol). One thing is that it has the consistent forward movement (and generally the clear melodic lines) that most K46 songs have -- and that the Nogizaka songs I particularly like have (Inochi wa Utsukushii, Kimi no Na wa Kibou, Harujion, et al.) These are things that Influencer doesn't have, for me, despite its other merits. I hate to venture this next opinion, since I know so little about MoMusu, but the songs of theirs I've heard also lack these things, for me, and that has prevented me from ever really appreciating them. I wish I knew more about music, so I could define what I'm referring to better.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I think them use slip sync... i maybe wrong...

8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the video clip quite nice:) they didn't use symmetrical movement all time, the title match the song and their choreo, this imbalance movement reminds me to suju sorry sorry mv because some of the k46 member choreo are made to move seperately in a small group like the movements in mv of suju, I hope they can dress like men for the new mv rather than using their new uniform

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I didn't like it but I'm expecting it to match a theme or story somehow so I remain moderately optimistic

10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the mv doesn't bother me too much because any imperfection can be edit, but if they are doing this live, that's concern me

suddenly "yadaa~" is filling me up:^^;:

11. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Using wireless headsets for live performances would be imperative bec dancing "Discord" with hand mics would be hard lol.
    Will some Music shows allow them though, there are some whom i've never seen them allow artist use headsets before.

12. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    • Love it! Loved it by the first note. This kind of song is my type.
    • It sounds like UZA with a slight touch of Kataru, and a bit of Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai (the part before the third "Boku wa yada")
    • The "Boku wa yada"s
    1. I love Techi's. Her voice as she said it had a sense of struggle to break out of the chains of sociological encapsulation
    2. I actually like Neru's. It was as if it said "Don't think of me as vulnerable just because I'm cute."
    • Its lyrics really are a bit more edgier than SaiMajo
    • Everything was great until "Diskodo diskodo yeah DISKODOOOOO"
    • Song ranking: SaiMajo>Fukyouwaon>SekaiAi>Saison
    Looking forward to the choreo. Although, I think this should've been the third single based on the positioning. The first row of Saison would've killed the choreo. Nonetheless, Keyaki can rock this.

13. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

now i'm worried, i feel that they need more time to do it live because the movement is still imperfect and their schedule is so tight, hopefully they will success

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hype is real, i'm willing to risk my job for 5 minute just to watch the full MV when it comes at the usual time (around lunch time JST) :^^;:

Also, rewatching the messy preview:
    • The huge gap between member that i disliked turns out to be necessary. Don't want them to bump or slap each other in the face with all that hand movement.
    • That shift between Akanen and Techi. Smooth. I wonder if the shift will happen for every "Boku wa yada!"
    • The first row position is like this btw: Yuuka - Oda - Yone - Akanen - Naako - Uemu - Neru then after "Boku wa yada!" they shifted from left to right vice versa to Naako - Uemu - Neru Techi - Yuuka - Oda - Yone. Cool, cool.

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I love it and can't wait for the whole thing. Neru is a terrible singer (her karaoke in that Keyabingo episode was terrifying) but she's very charismatic and cute so I don't mind her one bit.

17. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    All i can say is, for some part the movement still not looks smooth enough. They still can improve. They also looks bad when first time perform Saison, but they become better in no time. While it common things for idol like them that the preparation for next single is not really long term like kpop, sometimes i still hope management not rush the things, especially the dance. Still, i would buy the single and looks forward for the preview tomorrow~

18. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

that beauty of idol (in my opinion tho). You can watch they grow from one performance to another. So, i think they will get better at this coreo

19. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    We don't know when that clip was recorded though, it might be two months old, it might be a terrible camera angle, it might be just a bad day etc

20. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

as for me
    i'll post my opinion when the real MV out.

and for the dance i'll post it when they do it live or in studio(AKB48 SHOW, Keyakake or other)