1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

Moving right is advancing. Maybe Hirate, with her total loyalty to the Kanjis, felt like leaving when Hiragana came in. At first she was smiling, anticipating something good on her own. Then she saw her old self and began to wonder (although that old self didn't look exactly sad, she didn't look exactly happy either). She decided half-heartedly to go back (to Keyakizaka or to the old life?) and the Captains met her and welcomed her back to Keyakizaka46. Then when she re-entered, she was moving left-->right (i.e., advancing) again. And the light was daytime light again, not sunset light.

In Japanese art and literature, the flow of text/art is traditionally right to left. Ancient scrolls would start at the right and the reader would roll the paper to the left as the story unfolded. In battle scenes, Japanese warriors/heroes would be moving to the left as they approach an opponent who are advancing to the right. If the director is using this concept in the film, it seems to represent Keyaki46 advancing against the normal ideals of Japanese society. Rebellious girls who won't be defined by what the Japanese music/art industry expects. Very Kakkoii!!

2. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    So...apparently "Tuning" by Yuichanzu is out on their official youtube channel.
    I can't watch it! :cry2:

3. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Tunning is out!

can someone reupload it?

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yuichanzu looks great in this mv:inlove: nice touch on the name of the cafe [hehe]

5. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    just what we expected another awesome song from Yuichanzu.,

6. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    just ad ss in youtube link or copy link in savefrom.net and you can download it
    http://goo.gl/7OosZd

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  7. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

8. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Tuning, the song and MV is good, but I guess it's better for the MV to be allocated for eccentric.

9. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    ~Yuipon cuteness strikes again
    ~wishing for Zuumin solo photobook

going to add Tuning to my evening playlist, i really love Yuichanzu voice

Attached Files:

• yui.jpg
      yui.jpg
      File size:
      91.5 KB
      Views:
  10. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Wow wow wow, 1 MV per day dose is surely good for your health :banana:

11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ouch! Another magnificent MV! These two girls are soooo good, soooo cute... The song is charming, the MV is also so well made. Dang! Three great MVs in a row. I

12. FireflyHotaru

FireflyHotaru Kenkyuusei

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    We won't get a MV for eccentric? How Many MV do we get? A side, Keyaki no uta, tuning and what the other one?

Tuning is another great B-side of Yuichanzu.

14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    "Kono mune" >shot of zuumins chest.
    Director-san please.:^^;:

The MV itself is as pretty as them. Love it.
    Looking forward to hearing it live.

15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Typical MV for Yuichans, performing in duet with guitars. Shibuyagawa at the beach and this one in a cafe. They are so pretty in this. The story is meh, but the visual is so good. I think I won't be seeing the MV again in the future, but for the song, I'll actually listen forever. Ahh what a good song.

Wareta Sumaho (MARRY)
    Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru (Hiragana)

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    no Techineru MV? Noooooo

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Yeah.. It's sad.
    How if TechiNeru's song is also a good song? I wish they gave us extra MV :(

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If a good song were all it takes to get an MV, every Keya song so far deserves an MV. TechiNeruYuiChanzu song from last single was also sooo good (IMHO, at least), and the setting would have been perfect for a touching MV. But, they didn't get an MV either.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Honestly disappointed with the MV, should've given the MV slot to Eccentric.

So i guess now they are rushing the MV before release date, huh? I don't think they'll upload MARRY until we heard it in live/radio though

20. FireflyHotaru

FireflyHotaru Kenkyuusei

In tuning MV, I see man reading a book "Jonathan Livingstone Seagull", go to google and found in wikipedia that interesting book.
    "It was first published in 1970 as "Jonathan Livingston Seagull — a story." By the end of 1972, over a million copies were in print, Reader's Digest had published a condensed version, and the book had reached the top of the New York Times Best Seller list, where it remained for 38 weeks. In 1972 and 1973, the book topped the Publishers Weekly list of bestselling novels in the United States. In 2014 the book was reissued as Jonathan Livingston Seagull: The Complete Edition, which added a 17-page fourth part to the story. (WIKI).