1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Welcome to internet realm.

2. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    they were in korean so i can't really understand, but the entire chat was filled with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ while they were performing
    i guess i was just really surprised when keyakizaka were performing normally yet received negative reactions lol
    i mean, not everyone has the same opinion,, i just didn't like how it was kind of disrespectful of them. but anyways, you're right lol
    what did i even expect;;;;; this is the internet lol

3. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    I think the same too.. :/

4. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    More than weaker, she's been looking tired. Hope she can catch a bit of rest (very unlikely) but management shouldn't forget she's barely 16 years old. But even if Techi wasn't as energetic as usual, her performance still impresses me.

5. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I wouldn't mind if she'd take a hiatus after all the events this summer. If she doesn't take a temporary rest anytime soon, expect the G-bomb in 3 months or so;

6. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

oh that ㅋㅋㅋ like LOL,well you all can't say that this is internet cuz Knetz are much different than Ifans,they don't type kings,queens or slays like ifans lmao and yes they were making fun our girls,so disrespectful =_= Korean fans smh

At least our girls did their best with hard choreo

7. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    given the recent comments here and the post i made days ago in the general thread along with the comments there (which for some reason some people just dont get it..smiling or otherwise has nothing to do with it, the eyes are the gateway to your soul)) my prediction still stands, either techi gets a break or its g-bomb in the next few months

8. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    The 2 recent performance wasn't less intense just shorter than what we're used to so it feels like it's not enough. If anything they've improved a whole lot, more in synch and they changed up the bridge part where they fall in succession. That part used to be more dramatic and the succession was in 3 parts, this time around it's only 2 (?) They made it shorter so the girls won't get too exhausted, right now they're preparing for a whole bunch of concerts and promo for the upcoming album so that may be necessary.

9. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

Now you said that make me really scared. I agree, I hope they will give her a hiatus maybe like Zuumin did.

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

It may be the wisest choice for Techi to take a break right now but there's still a lot of performances ahead of them and Techi is the center in all their A-sides so :^^;:

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They just performed Eccentric in Music Day and it was amazing.
    Too bad the camera zoomed in too close so we can't actually see the dance moves

The chest shaking is hilarious though

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That is so gunna be my drunk dance

13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    You must dance Eccentric, if Hina would be next "Ogiyuka" :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    The choreo is hilarious. I was laughing so much. XD

15. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    The choreography really suits the name: 'Eccentric' - it was very unusual, yet it kept the rebel essence of the song. Love it!!

16. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Very un-idol like, I love it, except for the initial part (I love the song but not the choreo on that part)

17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    people will either love it or hate it or just don't get it
    re-watched it like 10 times now so i personally will say i loved it :D now i'll be waiting to see the full song choreo and (maybe different camera angles)

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Lol even Yuuka said in the SR that the hand movement is like "Seaweed" and everyone joked that it's "crab movement"

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

not really into this choreography of Eccentric.....taking off the shoes and twirling it around on stage is weird :^^;:

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Well, for me, Keyakizaka has always been about the idols who challenge everything, even themselves (idols and idol concepts). So this performance of Eccentric only made me believe that even more. Their performances wasn't polished, and it felt very individualistic until the parts where they were in sync near the chorus and bridge, which i think fits the lyrics of the song. They really went all out with that weird dance lmao. The commentators looked confused at the end tho lolol

• Like Like x 1