Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Keyakizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. akibapizza

akibapizza Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akibapizza
    The ending credits from their drama Zankoku made me expect something else, the choreography looked cooler and organized, them dancing in the gymnasium, in the rain and walking over desks. When I saw the performance I can't help but laugh in some parts :^^;: It might be weird but I enjoyed it.

If i'm not wrong, this is not the first time they performed the song in front of an audience, the first time during their anniversary live and in another event where some of Keyakichans walked in the runway. Maybe they changed the choreo just for this performance.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Upcoming Girls

photo from ATC

[​IMG]

this is probably the last time i saw some1 holding their shoes on stage. Now they passed the torch to Keyakizaka46

3. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Rena and her shoes! [hehe] it's classic!

Attached Files:

4. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    @ukifune yeah

thats what i mean. the choreo i like it since the title is eccentric

but the way they perform it is what get in my consideration.. true fukyouwaon is their single song. ofc it must be better than any chroeo in that album. but yeah maybe just because something so they can't perform it best.

IIRC some of fukyou live perform wasn't always great.

overall i like it, habu shoes that fly so high also so funny but i think its okay

and IIRC again, someone in this thread already posted that last night live of eccentric wasn't the real choreo

• Like Like x 1
  5. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

The performance is a little bit mess, but I like it
    The choreo, it's fun, fresh and weird. There's so much fun in there and I hope they will be getting better over time.

It gave justice to the eccentric, an oda nana's justice.

6. too much idea

too much idea Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I just want to add (cmmiw) that Nijika said in her SR that she likes Eccentric because this is very different in a way Takahiro told them to express their feeling in dancing.

I didn't knew that they changed this to make it easier to record the MV!! That's such a shame! But does this mean the audience of Birthday Live saw the original choreo?
    Also, iirc Fuuchan said she was hoping to show us the real choreography one day?

7. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

Here are some interesting comments from the inside, which I posted a few hours ago in the General thread. Nice blog post from Fuu-chan, including this passage about the Music Day performance of Eccentric:

"This may not have been the best performance we've ever given on TV. We go over things again and again, by trial and error, practicing the same parts over and over. If anything seems not well enough done, we do it again together. I think this is the best approach. When members see that something could be done in a better way, they say so directly and show each other. Now, in our second year, we work together to raise the level of our performance. We watch each other and study hard to make our performance better. What a blessing!" (original source)

Aki-P tweeted the whole performance video, saying: "The dance for Eccentric was eccentric." Now that's being non-committal, lol. But he did post the entire performance. Almost certainly not the real Aki-P. Sorry.

I've watched the performance several more times, and I have to say I think it's a classic: maybe not a classic in precise execution by some members, but that is so much less important than the choreography, spirit and expressiveness. And I always love it when hosts seem perplexed at the end of someone's performance. Entering new territory. Now for some better camera angles, the full song, and more practice.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  8. rka

rka Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Matsumoto Chikako
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    That is the point. I have watched it again, and there is no spirit and expressiveness. Just a bunch of normal girls trying hard to look different.

9. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    That's not Aki-P

10. too much idea

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Are we really going to talk about "I hate it so you must see why i dislike it and agree with my opinion"?

Yes, i get it, you dislike it.

Some people like it though, and some people find it... 'eccentric' especially the seaweed and boob shaking parts like me.

And if you hate the dance, it's unfair to blame the girls who are doing their best to perfom especially when you know they are not exactly good in that. If you want someone to blame then blame Takahiro, the choreographer.
    I do agree that he's a bit... experimental in 4th.

• Like Like x 4
  11. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

Clearly, now that I've read more. I went to the poster's page but didn't read far enough to tell. What is Aki-P's real Twitter account, if he has one? I've previously gotten things from this page, which uses the same avatar. That probably helped fool me.

One benefit of our recent invasion from other boards is that I'm trying to be as fair as possible and post opinions not exactly like my own. I guess I tried too hard, lol.

I was already getting that impression from Fukyouwaon. I like both these dances, but he is stretching the members' ability and the audience's acceptance of unusual, rather awkward-seeming, approaches. No doubt this is what he does when he's given freedom to go for it. I suspect management might decide to ask him to be a bit more cautious, depending on reaction to future performances.

12. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I don't believe AkiP has one

13. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    as far as i know aki-p dont have Twitter account only 755

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

14. mai48_

mai48_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    No, I think we all must at least see why the other like or dislike it. But, please be respectful when stating your reasoning.

And really, where exactly was it ssid that criticism isn't allowed here? If it wasn't explicitly said, funny, I never got that impression from just reading the posts in this side of the forum.

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Twitter:
    minaeshit
    No one is saying you're not allowed to criticize something if you're not keen on it, we're just saying that whether you like something or not, you don't need to put down other peoples opinions on the topic as being "confirmation bias" or repeatedly saying you don't like it on the same thread. It's unnecessary.

but it seems like we're all in agreement here now lol

16. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
  17. mai48_

mai48_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Sorry, I guess? I didn't really bother quoting the post I was replying to, so I guess you don't need to apologize.

I hope you were actually replying to a deleted post and not to me per se? Because I do agree with your points.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Keyakizaka46's 4th Single (Fukyouwaon) (13th Week Sales)
    Week 13:
    1,314 (756,061) (42nd)

19. too much idea

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017