1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Here's hoping that Management pluck 3rd row girls and put them in front row like they did with Saison.

It is a nice time to push Uemu, with her rising popularity.

If anything, the 18nin will put their bond into a test instead. I'm sure they can overcome it

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As I say, I'm for an all-21 or an all-32. But just as a thought-experiment (lol) I've listed the members in priority groups as I think management might think of them, balancing popularity and talents management wants (e.g., dance, variety). Personally, I'd have trouble elevating any Hiragana, no matter how much I like her, over any of the Kanjis -- at least, not yet.

Kanji:
    for sure (13): they all have both talent and popularity
    Hirate
    Neru Zuumin (I know Neru is formally a Hiragana; she's a Kanji to me)
    Berika Sugai Akanen YuiPon Suzumon Mona Risa Shii-chan
    Mii Aoi (maybe they're in the row above, now)

possibly lose out (7):
    Habu Fuu-chan (management choices)
    Uemura Nanako (fan choices)
    Oda Yone (the dorm members would be desperate to keep Oda)
    Ozeki Nijika

Hiragana:
    Shiho Memi SasakiKumi (I think management, long-term, sees a Memi-Kage centre)
    Kage Kyonko Takemoto (personally, I'd put Kyonko first overall, as readiest to step in)
    SasakiMi Higashimura (I love them both, for talent and personality)
    Ushio Takase Mao (Ushio and Takase have strong futures, once they get their break)

For an 18-person senbatsu, take the first 13 and add 5 from the other groups to them. For a 16, it's add 3. Not easy. I agree with @vippropytk: I fear the breaking of bonds. But maybe @kanjo's thought that they may come up with a formation (or formations) where it doesn't matter will come true.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  3. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    32 nin senbatsu would work if the choreo is given enough thought/planning
    Probably why the most recent akb single's choreo's looks so simple is that Takahiro's maximum effort is on this 4th single, making k46's 32nin work.

off-topic: Has there been a 48/46 single that employs 32nin formation that has been a hit before?

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ Tsubasa wa Iranai?

There is also the possibility of them getting the chance to stand in front row, instead of being transferred to B team.

5. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^
    Manatsu no Sound good and Kiboref?

I still dont buy the idea of they will change center or double center. Swap position maybe, and maybe 3 or 4 hiragana will join senbatsu

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    who's up for some lineup formation hopes? :^^;:

I want to see them shake up the formation a bit more but in a way that everyone gets the spotlight? So if this is another 21nin, i would personally like a rotational formation where with each chorus, the front line changes. I imagine it in a way that puts the "top 3" members in the center position for each chorus, and two very popular members at either end, with not so popular and on the rise members next to the "center". Something like this?
    last chorus: Sugai Nijika Nanako Techi Uemura Oda Akanen
    second chorus: Mona Yone Shiori Neru Minami Ozeki Risa
    first chorus: Rika Fuyuka Aoi Zuumin Miyu Habu Yui

If it's a kanji & hiragana senbatsu, i would like a 16nin senbatsu that evens out the girls in terms of popularity and positions, so that they parallel each other. :cute:

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Definitely true. Muu, Habu, even Naako, even Nijika. Giving them a chance like the one Mii-chan, Aoi and Shii-chan have taken advantage of. Even Ozeki, I think. And I think management would love Oda to become more popular, since she has potential (actual?) beauty and great ability in variety. And she brought in an advertiser on her own for the radio show (Mikkabi Oranges, from her home prefecture -- perhaps even her home town).

@minaeshi -- More rotation so that everyone is #1. I think that really captured the imaginations of fans of other idol groups when Saison came out. One 2channel post suggested four 8-member teams in an all-32. They could then rotate even on- and off-stage. Your configurations are very interesting to imagine.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Yeah IA, i think before Futari Saision came out, everyone was okay with the minimal line up changes from the 1st to 2nd single, but Futari Saion's formation changes sparked lots of discussion on what other formations they could try out. I personally enjoy it, and would love to see a formation where everyone gets the spotlight. Here's a thought, with each live performance, the center is different? That would be interesting.

9. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Someone on twitter put this photo (I don't know if this picture is true or not) , will this be 1st row of 4th single, i see Berika,Techi,Zuumin,Kuritaro,Berisa
    May be they will use 24 nin senbatsu with 4 row of 6

Attached Files:

• kyz4.jpg
      kyz4.jpg
      File size:
      51.5 KB
      Views:
  10. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ I see there are six members in that pic, with one person is covered by takahiro (?)

11. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    From left to right
    Berika, Kuritaro, Zuumin, Risa, ??? (similar height to Kuritaro) , Yurina
    Takahiro probably using Yurina to showcase the choreo as she picks it up the fastest.
    Yurina should be 2nd/3rd row. Don't think Risa/Zuumin W-Center with a 6 front row.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm gonna go with either Neru or Suzumon judging by the height?

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Suzumon is standing next to Zuumin. If it's not Neru, it could be Uemu.

15. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    (lol)edited:
    I'm vouching Neru

16. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Happy, but anxious and nervous at the same time for the girls. I am scared for the senbatsu announcement. I am scared it will take some members off. I am... :cry2:

17. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    She has the same hight as Techi so may be Pon

18. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Neru is a good shout. Pon, Satoshi or Koike? Ahh soo curious :D

So no shuffle ala Futari Saison.
    A bit disapointing but with a center change it would have been probably too much.

19. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

yuipon? since she one step ahead from other 4 from left so she is about same height as techi

and maybe it not 1 row, maybe second row. 5-6-10 if 21 or 3-6-9 if 18 LOL

20. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Is it really the case, is Techi not center anymore?