1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    but may be this is just for b-side MV?

also I hope if Techi not center anymore I prefer Za Cool (Akanen, Sugai, Berisa, Berika, Mona) + Habu in the front line :^O^:

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A Saison-like shuffle can happen once a year. As in, the multiplication of three (6th, 9th).

Also, this might be for W-Keyakizaka since Hiraganas seem to be also shooting for something at the same place and time

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    My Dream Sembatsu ( if 18nin, but I prefer all 32) it's more like triple center... :^^;:

Attached Files:

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No, not yet. It might happen, but to say it has happened is a big stretch. This might not be the A-side MV. Even if it is, the group here might not be the front row. And even if this is the front row, Techi is right there. The hidden person might even be Fuu-chan, there to consult with Takahiro. Or there might be a double centre, so six people might be right. (And the hidden person has her hood up, while Techi doesn't, so we can't tell how tall she is.)

From my point of view, Techi is by far the most outstanding performer in the group, and it is dangerous to remove her from centre, both for the performance and for public recognition. Her intensity is a big part of what has made this group.

On 2channel, there are two opinions: 1- that removing Techi could be a disaster; 2- that putting in someone else could even give sales a boost. We each have reasonable opinions. But definitely, do not underestimate what Techi has meant to this group's success. Taking her out of the centre position might be okay, might even have good effects of various kinds, but it might be a huge mistake that would set the group back just as it is rising. She is a higher order of performer from a merely good performer like Ikoma-chan. Not that her singing is better than Zuumin's or her dancing better than Mon's, but she has something special that doesn't depend on mere skill. /Fan-rant over, lol.

@STS -- Fascinating. Nice job. I don't agree, really, but I'm thinking about all the interesting ideas in there.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  5. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

i must agree with this one. Although personaly i like Risa, but i cant deny that only Hirate that can hold center position for Single right now. You can compare her singing and dancing with other member, but there is things that i cant found in other member (yet). She is just that special

6. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^ Wew, thanks.
    As you guys are my primary source of info I thought that was the case, and yeah, from a layperson's point of view suddenly switching the center especially after Kouhaku wouldn't seem right. Especially when you have a high-calibre talent like her

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Oh well... in what edition will be W-Keyaki no uta?

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I saw a picture in Weibo of members holding hands in one huge line on top of a small hill. So the leaked shooting picture is almost confirmed to be W-Keyakizaka no Uta MV

Twitter source

9. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Just imagine if Techi isn't the center for SaiMajo, I bet it wouldn't be as cool as it is now

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

10. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    yay... get hyped :banana:

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you! Almost (but not quite) confirmed. I did expect a more starry setting for the single.

By the way, I just read some suggestions from 2channel for the name of the new single, and the one featured was "Sekai ni wa Futari Majority." Lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I don't think changing centers would have much of an effect on physical sales, Keya is selling so much at this point that I think CD sales increases will only be incremental whoever centers. Where changing centers would have the biggest effect is downloads, those people more interested in having the song than a HS are more Techi dependent.

• Like Like x 1
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    What a messy song title lol

Changing the Center might not affect the sale, but it might cause outrage and hate from small portion of fans who feel like- whoever the new Center is- does not have the right to take the position from Hirate.
    After Saison, i feel like Keyaki fans are more open to radical changes.

14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    just paint and stage48 [hehe]
    I think keyaki need unit like my second line (without Techi and Yui) + Uemura may be... + Za Cool unit (1 line) and YuichanzuTechiNeruMiyu units + Hiragana <3 OK!
    1 unit - Watanabe Rika, Watanabe Risa, Shida Manaka, Sugai Yuuka, Moriya Akane
    2 unit - Hirate Yurina, Suzumoto Miyu, Imaizumi Yui, Kobayashi Yui, Nagahama Neru
    3 unit - Ishimori Nijika, Uemura Rina, Ozeki Rika, Oda Nana, Koike Minami, Sato Shiori, Saito Fuyuka, Nagasawa Nanako, Habu Mizuho, Harada Aoi, Yonetami Nanami
    and Hiraga Keyakizaka!
    4 great unit MV + W-Keyakizaka all type b-side + Techi solo (RT)

15. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I am so ready for this new single!:^O^:
    I'm quite excited because we have seen before that mgmt isnt afraid of mixing up the senbatsu.
    Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Techi center again because she is just so good at what she does. However that being said if there were to be a center change I think fans would like it because then we get to see how a different member takes on the role.

Oh man I can't wait for the senbatsu announcement now :^O^::^O^:.

16. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Based on leaked picture my prediction for senbatsu would be :
    (If 21nin) : 6 - 7 - 8
    Berika Techi Zuumin Neru Suzumoto Risa
    Yuipon Uemura Akanen Mona Sugai Harada Sato
    Oda Ozeki Fuuchan Miichan Nagasawa Yonesan Nijika Habu

(If 18nin) : 4 - 6 - 8 (Remove Oda, Nijika, Yonesan)
    Techi Zuumin Neru Risa
    Yuipon Berika Mona Suzumoto Sugai Akanen
    Fuuchan Ozeki Harada Uemura Nagasawa Miichan Sato Habu

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I don't really like the idea pf 18nin coz the senbatsu will have more members than the "unders". I think a 16nin would work fine, or maybe a 21nin but give the casted Kanjis their own unit

My wish for senbatsu (if 16nin)

3rd row
    Habu Katoshi Nen Koike Uemu Kyonko

2nd row
    Risa Pon Memi Berika Mona

1st row
    Suzumon Neru Techi Yui Yuuka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    There's some speculation going on twitter that the 4th single uniform's main color is green.
    Anyway, just leaving this here for the lulz.
    C4mjcCDUkAEdPtJ.jpg large.jpg katakana_keya.png

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I almost spit my drink seeing Katakana lol

20. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Should we added Kamiyama (Mousou cameraman), Sandwichman, Ito Asako, and Arai AD into Katakana Keyakizaka? It's been too long since they announced their membership and not gaining any new face [hehe]