Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Oh my god that photo nearly made me spit out the cereal im eating rn :^O^::^O^:

2. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

OMG THAT KATAKANA

3. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    The rising of Katakana lol

4. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    We need danger-san on 1st row katakana [hehe]

5. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Suddenly got the idea of a unit consists of some members from Kanji and Katakana, lol

6. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    They would be in the type-E single.
    I agree!

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Yess finally!
    Zuumin for center :1st:

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    more type, more songs. I'm all for it.

Zuumin center is a bridge to a new style, new flavor. Techi need to rest, Zuumin needs to shine.

There's assumption that the MV shooting is W-keyakizaka no uta because it involves hiragana and there's picture with a large senbatsu.

Finger crossed for a good release as usual.

9. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Damn, a bit late to the party... :^^;:

Yeaaaah, more units, more songs, more hiragana

Well, Techi is definitely the center

10. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Finally !! I'm so happy we have the date of the release.
    Now the senbatsu, I wouldn't mind if Tecchi stayed center for one more single to establish the Keyaki brand a little more like they did with Nogizaka.
    If they change the center i'm good with Zuumin or Neru I think these are the two strongest contenders.
    My dream would be a Yukkanen double center obviously ahah.
    I'm glad they added a type so we can have more units and songs.
    I wonder what type of song they will go for. Lighter song like their last two single or more like Saimajo and Katamira. Either way I trust Keyaki.
    Of course I would like if they stayed in the 21nin format but they need to change and bring some Hiraganas in the mix. I think 18nin would be a good alternative.

My prediction :

1st row: Watanabe Rika, Hirate Yurina, Imaizumi Yui, Nagahama Neru, Watanabe Risa
    2nd row: Moriya Akane, Sugai Yuuka, Suzumoto Miyu, Shida Manaka, Kobayashi Yui, Kakizaki Memi
    3rd row: Kato Shiho, Nagasawa Nanako, Harada Aoi, Koike Minami, Uemura Rina, Sato Shiori, Sasaki Kumi

11. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    (If 21nin) : 3-6-4-8

Mona Zuumin Risa
    Berika Techi neru Suzumoto yuipon sugai
    Uemura Akanen Harada Sato
    Oda Ozeki Fuuchan Miichan Nagasawa Yonesan Nijika Habu

12. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Techi can still center, as long as they continue to reduce her load outside performances. That's why an official captain and vice captain are a good thing, so they can take focus off her on shows and events and handle things~
    Course I'm find with zuumin or whoever center it doesn't matter, maybe if techi wasn't center she still gets a solo dance mid-song kinda how second row still got their parts last single [hehe]

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Kage-chan hinting us that Hiragana are going to be more active from now on?

14. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I wouldn't like it really much if Zuumin was made center. I think she's fits the best next to center or in the second row even.
    I think Yurina will be 100% center, maybe paired with someone else as double center (maybe a Hiragana Keyaki member, like Memi for example). As for members I want in the front: Sugai-sama, Berika, Suzumoto, Koike and Neru. If someone else from Hiragana makes it, I want Katoshi in the front row.

It's really difficult to predict how the formation and the position of each member is gonna be because they're all really popular x_x) I guess Naako, Ozeki and Uemuu will be in the third row because their dancing is still kind of clumsy, but that's all I can predict, somehow.

15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Excited as always for this.. Yay
    And I doubt management would go far by demoting Techi from center. She is in her peak now, her momentum, and management sure know it.

The only thing I want for is justice, bring Oda Nana, Uemura and Nagasawa to front row. Lol.

And after seeing Futari Saison thousand times, I'm sure that Satoshi is a front row material! She is as brilliant as the top girls~
    If only they start to push her from the start rather than, for example Berisa, she might be a popular member imo.
    And I hope Koike still in front row or at least 2nd row.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

We may have got our first tiny hint of the new uniforms from Memi, who incautiously left her collar visible in a 'Happy Valentine's Day" photo. This may just be the Hiragana collar, if the uniforms will still be different, and it may just be for this song (probably W-Keyakizaka no Uta).

mobb6OpB7_640w.jpg

She said she was wondering what chocolates to make this year when the day came and she had made nothing. This makes me believe even more that she, Mei and Manafii have moved to Tokyo, where they would be less likely to have a kitchen set up. She says she got chocolates from Naako (who's in the dorm) and Fuu-chan, Kage-chan and Shiho, all of whom come from Tokyo and would have kitchens at home.

17. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^ Whoops, i see a tiny speck of green there, under the bow-tie.

Be sure to eat properly guys, you'll need the energy to escape Katakana's "forced handshake event with free bear hug", lol.

18. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm impartial to Zuumin, but I don't really feel a center vibe from her yet. Techi is strong and I'm not sure that they will put Neru as center yet. I wouldn't be entirely opposed but in terms of timing I feel like it would be wrong.
    My (unreasonable) hopes for a front line: Techi, Neru, Suzumon, Berisa, and Zuumin/Manaka, in any order.
    The rest I don't really have any feelings about. I don't know the Hiragana girls that well, but if any were included senbatsu that would be a great start for them, I think. As for the song, I would be fine with something similar to Futari or SekaAi or even Te wo Tsunaide since those are all great light-sounding songs with good dances. But I would also love a heavy choreography, since I love dance, and I feel like Takahiro would give them something great again.
    For the couplings: W-Keyakizaka Uta, a standard b-side, a solo, and/or two units.

19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I don't think Zuumin will be center. It will be Techi or Neru, or Techi and Neru lol. As others have said, Zuumin is good on the sides supporting the center, like Suzumon or Yuipon.

20. ibana

ibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    I feel like the picture of the single gives a Silent Mayority vibe i hope is a song like that with the same message and rhythm. For the center i think any girl that has been in the front row can be a nice one if given the opportunity, i really feel that everybody has so much potential or maybe even a Wcenter like SugaiSama with Akanen . For the Senbatsu i really wish they stay with the 21nin and maybe 2 or 3 spots for Hiragana. And please a Yuichanzu or FiveCards song the units are really good.