1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

One thing we now know: there will be individual PVs in this release, too. Naako has said in her blog that she has put a lot of work into hers.

Speculation on 2channel is that the "type D" disk will have Hiragana Keyaki on the jacket, for the first time. Another says that's the disk their individual PVs will be on.

Some posters say this is too early to go to a type D. Some say maybe management is aiming at 700K in sales with the extra disk for fans to "have to" get.

One post suggests that the jackets will go A-Techi, B-front, C-second, D-third and Hiragana on the CD. Another suggests A-front, B-second, C-third, D-Hiragana. Far too early to say, lol.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Still no pairing PV? :(

Also Kyoko talked about being measured for height , for what we can assume the new uniform.

EDIT: I stumbled across an interesting idea that the center and the front row changes depending on the theme and image of the single. I... I don't think that's a bad idea, actually. It gives everyone a fair chance, and the formation of the senbatsu becomes dynamic.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Woo, good perspective sir! With this one everyone (maybe) can be happy. But how about center?

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    if we get short B side and trailer, it will be announced in showroom beforehand imo

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@too much idea -- I'm really glad to hear they are being measured. I hope the new figures will make their way into their official profiles, which have gotten seriously out of whack. Hirate herself has told us she is over 3.5cm taller than it says officially, and other members (e.g., Mona) have clearly grown, too.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  6. overuchan

overuchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Any news of handshake slots? I regretted my decision for not reserving 3 slots for Hirate and Sugai :/

Got Fuuchan and Oda Nana though so I'm more than happy enough!

7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    apparently no one has sold out this round. I'm happy because I lost Neru and Berika... will definitely be applying for more tickets the next round.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A possible tidbit of news from a report of a handshake meeting with Kakizaki Memi on Saturday:

guest: "Memi-chan, is the shooting of the 4th's MV finished?"
    Memi: "Unh." (with the feeling of not being able to say)
    guest: "Perhaps Memi-chan is shown a lot? Can I look forward (to that)?"
    Memi: (tilting her head) "Uunh."

guest's comment in tweet: Memi-chan, I'm somewhat looking forward to it. (The "unh" sounds do seem a bit positive to me, but not definite. Here's the original text from Twitter to allow fuller interpretations.)

2/18 二部 柿崎芽実 1枚 人「めみちゃん、4thのMV撮影終わった?」 め「うーん(言えない感じ)」 人「めみちゃんいっぱい映ってるかな?期待していい?」 め「(首をかしげて)うーん」 めみちゃん、程々に期待しておくよ #けやき坂46 #柿崎芽実 #人形倶楽部 memi_dollclub (けやき坂46 柿崎芽実@人形倶楽部)

I both hope for and expect an all-21 this time again, but I can't deny that personally I'd find an all-32 -- or an 18-member senbatsu including Memi and some other Hiraganas -- pretty exciting.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's just the display showing the total available slots. We won't find out who is still available until Thursday.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Just in, announcement is in next week (26 February) Keyakake

11. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^
    Is it any hiragana present? They usualy show preview for next week episode right?

12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah but this week's episode hasn't aired yet.
    The info is from TV guide/website

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Who present and who's not, i guess we have to see in tomorrow's preview.

14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Though it should be mentioned Keyaki never had Nogi's style of senbatsu announcement.

They basically just said "20 Kanjis. Neru won't be there", "21 Kanjis. Neru will be there" and "21 Kanjis. Neru is still there"
    Not really the same thing.

15. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Ah i forget that today is saturday :^^;::^^;::^^;:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Handy outline someone made:

2/29 1st single senbatsu announced
    3/15 MV posted
    4/6  1st single released

6/26 2nd single senbatsu announced
    7/11 MV posted
    8/10 2nd single released

10/17 3rd single senbatsu announced
    11/16 MV posted
    11/30 3rd single released

2/27  4th single senbatsu announced
    ?? MV posted
    4/5  4th single released

@kanjo -- If they go with a less-than-21-or-32 senbatsu, it will be a Nogi-like scene. I don't want to see that, but it would certainly be amazing. An all-32 would take some time to announce, too, since they do (or have in the past) put people in their rows and places.

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It'd probably take a lot out of me.

I've been with Nogi from the start through a lot of senbatsu announcements, but I don't feel like anything could prepare me for the first time a Keyaki member is dropped from senbatsu.

18. Rist

Rist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Probably a Sugai Yuuka or a Neru center or even the first double center single.

19. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Is it just me that wants to see Nijika in the first row...

I think she got potential

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No, it's not just you. She was a member of the dance team last summer on UtaCon. She is one of the few who had idol experience before joining K46. And something has changed about her: she still has that hangdog look that used to get me down, but somehow it has something more positive about it. Or maybe it's something in me that's changed, lol. I believe she had ideas of being in the front row from the beginning. And I think she can give good expressions in a serious-type single -- unlike people who are more popular, such as the super-cute Muu and the weird and wonderful Naako (much as I adore Naako).

Of course, I can see lots of people getting a chance up front: Habu, Oda, Ozeki, Sugai, Yone. I think, however, that unless they drastically rejig the way the formations work, this could be the last time for a long time for all of those names.

Speaking of rejigging, what about three groups of 10-12, flowing on and off stage within a single song, with two groups on-stage at any one time? That way we could have three centres: Techi, Zuumin and Neru. Or four groups of 8? Or would that lead to more of the kind of collisions we occasionally saw in Saison, at the crossing-point of the two loops?