Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Nice song !
    My ranking so far is
    Fukyouwaon >>>>> W-KEYAKIZAKA no Uta > Eccentric >> Wareta Smartphone >> Hohoemi ga Kanashii >> Tuning >>> Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru

2. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hm, if the physical and digital are both already out...why there are no Oricon numbers yet? It havent ditched the daily updates thing, right?

Hopefully if they'll start counting on 5th as it's the official release date, the sales from today will go for tomorrow numbers.

3. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Digital where? On the official YouTube channel?

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@drazaar: Thanks for your photos. Are the hanging photos and display on the main floor of Tsutaya or a higher floor? Did crowd at 109 or elsewhere seem as young as photo below suggests? If so, that's a good sign for future commercial success, I think.

@hart123: Thanks! Great song. Wonderful singing. Excellent engineering. Very off-putting orchestration, for me (bouncy, conventional, loud).

@gocchisama -- Is it possible you are missing Neru's voice because it is so well engineered to put it in tune? I love her voice here ("Hatsune Neru") and think the voices blend well, when they do.

@Christoff522: "...After actually reading the lyrics, wow it's an intense song of resistance (which I assumed it would be about), seriously intense, it's almost like a war cry for the youth to rise up against the old ways. I have to think that for all those youngsters out there who follow them..they must watch these videos and think that these girls are really rebellious, and must be really inspired by them. Kawaii!" I think a number of members really are rebellious, although perhaps not in the way the songs suggest: Mona, Hirate, Nanako go their own way; Akane is fierce (and so is Yone, in her way); Neru and Sugai have gone against parents and schoolmates. Photo suggests youth of crowd surging into Shibuya109 for the "pop-up shop":

ca620e38-s.jpg

@newromantics -- As I recall, Oricon numbers don't come out until Wednesday. Stores send them reports which they then collate. Takes a bit of time. Not done fully digitally.

@MaiAkikoChan -- Reports I've seen say it's out on iTunes. I haven't seen it on Internet.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  5. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Agreed Uki! It's almost unthinkable in Japan for a girl to defy her family, they are basically a group of 'bad influences', and yet they have quickly soared to become one of Japan's top groups. I am inspired to think that we have followed them from the beginning and are seeing how they grow.

It's magical!

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's always like that.

Even though the release date is on a Wednesday, they are sold on Tuesday.
    Tuesday is the flying get day and that's why we get numbers on Wednesday.

The first day sales are always what they sell on Tuesday.

Expecting over 500k for this one btw.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For day one?

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Me and few translators have worked together to translate almost all the song in this single, you can check it out in Translated Lyric thread. We are dating will probably finished tomorrow!

I posted this in Hirate's thread before but: Disappointed with TechiNeru as i expected a heartfelt song about supporting each other and not about two girls who fall in love with the same boy. The song is not good but not bad either, just fine. I like Techi's voice.

9. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Don't forget to submit your translation on Studio48, the biggest song database.

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    how to unsee the 'F...U..' in the title song..

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

450k for day 1.
    Over 500k for week 1.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they passed the 500k tomorrow.
    I think their popularity can be compared to AKB's back in 2010.
    They went from 1st day of 340k to 568k (Hebirote - Beginner).

13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Ahh it's a good song, but a little forgettable for me. The moment I stopped listening to the song, i forgot how it sounded. Similar to Yuuhi 1/3 for me, where I can't remember how the song goes until I'm actually listening to it.

Does anyone have a youtube link to Hiragana's song? I don't think i've heard it yet but the MV is already out.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    So long as the girls in reality support one another, and are friends that is all that matters.

I will take a look at the thread. I would love to read the 'we are dating' lyrics.

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Hohemi sounds more like a solo then a duet. It's a decent song but not very memorable.
    Still think it was a waste giving them this but I can see why management did.

I think around 400K (50k more then Futari) day 1 would be a really nice result with the lack of HS slots increase.
    500K weekly.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Unbelievable. Those eyes. Those smiles. I want to congratulate everyone who saw a year ago that this is what Risa could become. The CM producers should be lining up.

I don't know about specific numbers, but this makes the good point that a huge segment of sales depends on handshake sales, which we already more or less know. My own fantasies are higher than these numbers, but I'm probably being unrealistic. Initial Tuesday sales reports: SaiMajo 191K, SekaAi 250K, Saison 350K, Fukyouwaon ???

At a similar point in handshake sales for Saison (a little later, actually) 478 slots had been sold. This time around, 562 have been. That's an increase of 17.5%. Increasing the first-day sales of Saison by that much gives sales of 411,500. It will be interesting how close to this estimate the actual sales come.

If I'm right that their popularity is spreading wider than normal idol fans (going younger, older and more female), then sales may not be enormous at first but could sustain. However, one thing that makes me wonder about the breadth of their popularity is the fact that they could walk around in Harajuku and Shibuya (on KeyaKake) without many people recognizing them. I wonder if members of Nogizaka could do that.

18. Jereina

Jereina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

Ordered 2 copies of the single last week from cdjapan. Type B and Type D.
    Got 2 Hiragana pictures. Saito Kyoko and Iguchi Mao.

image1.JPG image2.JPG

Now i have some questions about the handshake tickets that I got with the CD.
    Do I just show up at the venue with the tickets if I want to use them?
    If I'm unable to be in Japan during the national handshake events for the 4th single, do the tickets go to waste?
    Thanks.

19. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    450k 1st day should be more or less guaranteed. Predicting around 475k.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    450k isn't impossible, but claiming it's guaranteed is pretty bold.

425k is guaranteed. 450 would be good.