1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

That Fukyouwaon live is the single most amazing performance I've seen from a 48G in the last 5 years at least. Hirate completely steals the spotlight from everyone though, which means that the theory AKB fans peddle so much about "the center has to be a mediocre girl so she doesn't outshine anyone else" is a lie. Sayanee, Hirate, Jurina, Yuko are all centers that steal the spotlight and I like that. I like seeing a girl own the stage and it also makes everyone else up their own game as well.

Fukyouwaon has surpassed SekaAi as my favorite Keyakizaka A-side, and is probably my favorite A-side since Beginner overall. I love it. Can't wait to see the full song performed one day.

2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    You will see the full song performed in April 15th! (AKB48 SHOW 23:45~ Japan Time).
    https://twitter.com/K46lovers/status/850518942259007488

3. Skyscrapter

Skyscrapter Kenkyuusei

4. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

This is a really random question so I hope you can excuse me asking it
    I only bought singles 3 / 4 since I was broke when 1/2 came out, is there any like.... sign that a CD is first press without opening it first? I really wanna grab the CD's i'm missing but I wanna make sure I can tell they're the first press copies with a photo inside before I open them lol

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I don't think matters, you still get the bonus CDs... I might be wrong, though. I hope not, because i'm planning to do the same thing as you do.

6. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

Yeah it's not about the CD's since they're always there, it's more to do with the first press bonus (Aka the photo / ticket inside) :)
    Since as far as I can tell once the first press sells out, the normal copies after that don't include them :(

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ok i just asked my friend and he told me as far as he know, it's not limited. You can still get the picture

8. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    There's a label on the plastic wrapper saying that the first press bonuses are included (photo and hs ticket). And based on my experience from buying Nogizaka singles, if it's not first press (no label), you won't get photos.

9. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

Ahh awesome! This is the perfect answer for me to hear (and kinda what I thought but wasn't sure), managed to find copies of Sekai that say they're first press on rakuten so now just to hit up some auctions and look for Silent Majority copies with the sticker on, thanks a lot dude! :)

-

Can't believe I missed that before, but yep, just looked on yahoo auctions and the sticker talking about the application ticket / photo is on the CD's that advertise as such, and not on the CD's that advertise as not first press.
    Shame they're gonna be expensive to get ugh, if only I had money when it first came out lol

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Just watched this.
    Awful camera work, short one, obvious lipsync. I hope the one in Msta and AKB Show is way better that this

Can't believe i listened through an hour of ranking just for this

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Does this mean K46 now has an "official rival"? I must admit that both the number and the second place make me a bit (unjustifiably) disappointed. Greedy, lol.

EDIT: Yes, it seemed as if they were not either as "up" or as well practiced for the CDTV version. However, Hirate's fall and the way she swept Sugai's hand away were both still chilling. And Aoi was still as strong and competent, to the extent we could see her. The one way in which this version was superior was that we could see the whole process of formation of the triangle.

We've already been spoiled by the greatness of the SONGS and 1st Anniversary Live versions.

13. glsone

glsone Member

I didn't think the CDTV performance was that bad. A few of the girls definitely brought their A-game for it like Oda and Nijika.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's far above the previous sales, and a Friday sale even AKB would be proud to have.
    But HKT were shipping the sales from a few HS rounds yesterday so they had unusually high sales

I don't know if Keyakizaka have rivals.
    I'm tempted to say AKB and Nogizaka, but neither of those have a shot of topping Oricon, iTunes and Recochoku in the same week.

speaking of...

iTunes
    1. Fukyouwaon
    15. Silent Majority
    29. Eccentric
    30. Influencer
    32. W-Keyakizaka no Uta
    34. Dare no Koto ga ichiban aishiteru?
    35. Futari Saison
    60. Tuning
    68. Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai
    74. Wareta Sumaho
    79. Sayonara no Imi

Recochoku
    2. Fukyouwaon
    10. Silent Majority
    24. Dare no Koto ga ichiban aishiteru?
    27. Influencer
    37. Futari Saison
    48. Sayonara no Imi
    70. W-Keyakizaka no Uta
    103. Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai
    128. Eccentri
    147. Wareta Sumaho

15. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I agree that CDTV wasn't bad. Also Sugai-sama was really killing the dance. The only thing she can work on is the expression when she’s going to help Techi. I also want to compliment Imaizumi, Suzumon, and Kobayashi, who really impressed me.

I'm waiting for the full performance on AKB48 SHOW!

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i wonder where is the people who say that this is their weakest single so far[hehe] i wanna kiss em'

17. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i think they were talking about their personal opinion since everyone have slightly or complete different taste and of course sale is a different matter altogether

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow, this single is absolutely amazing. Their best a-side single since SaiMajo, the b-sides are awesome, and the path they've gone down (their "image") is just gaining more and more fans. I'm so happy that keyaki has come into the 46/48g fold, because they're killing it.

The thing is when AKB was in their peak, they absolutely did influence their sister group. Maybe you weren't around back then, but at the time, AKB really was everywhere, and people only looked at SKE and NMB because of them. AKB is definitely not on their peak anymore, they haven't been since Acchan left (even though there was a little revival with KFC, and another with 365). So there is no irony, AKB completely influenced SKE and NMB rise, but after AKB's fall, the sister groups fell as well. That shows how much of an influence AKB had with them.

"Clean image" :rofl:

But yes, I agree keyaki has had incredible success with both luck (right time and right place) and concept.

Just in case anyone's wondering, Green = keyaki 1 week sales, purple = keyaki 1 day sales, red = nogi 1 week sales, blue = nogi 1 day sales.
    I know it's different per person, but I agree with what the graphic is insinuating. Most fans over there don't really care about overall sales. The big "bragging rights" or records are from 1st week sales. Thats why many people consider akb's kuchibiru to have broken the big streak. Even if it got 1 million in the second week, it doesn't count. Anyway, that's just my opinion that first week sales is the most important for "bragging rights", whether its for nogi, keyaki, or akb.

AKB fans also never really thought that the front girl has to be "mediocre", per se. It is saying that the front girl does not have to be the most talented or most beautiful or best voice, but still has an aura that can steal your eyes away from every other member. That is why hirate is the closest to acchan that the 46 or 48g has come to since acchan graduated. Nothing to do with mediocre, just not the best in every single category. TBH, she is not the most beautiful (considering the standard of japanese beauty in Japan), nor is she the absolute greatest dancer, nor is she the absolute best singer. But she just has that "aura" (or whatever you call it) that makes you look at her, even though there are 20+ other people around her dancing and singing too. Also, that is why I think they'll be f*cked if they stop making her center for a few singles in a row. At the moment, and for the foreseeable future, Hirate = keyaki, and keyaki = hirate. Just like Acchan in the heydey of AKB.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In Aoi's blog, she says she wants to work hard to be able to give a performance that moves people, so she always watches the videos of their rehearsals three times: once to see the whole thing, once to watch herself, and once to watch "Suzu."

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Contradictory.
    Keyaki can have a set of strong members instead of a single one.
    1) it works.
    2) insurance. They don't want to have an acchan level-graduation.
    Not that any group will live forever, but to put everything on one member is irresponsible for many reasons.

Yup.
    Strong case of "am I out of touch? No it's the Japanese people who are wrong" here.