1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

hmm... but these selling not count? o_O. Like usually, new single stop oricon follow older ones?
    :confused:

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    After 4 performances I came to the conclusion that if they don't give 200% the choreo feels flat.
    SONGS and the short clips of the Birthday live had good energy levels, so it felt awesome.
    CDTV and to some extent Keyakitte felt like energy-conservation mode, so the overall performance was meh.
    Really curious how the AKBShow performance will be.

On another note I have really started to warm up to Wareta Smartphone. Kinda like it now.

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

@kyoto48☀︎☂ I'm no Acchan hater, but she's nothing like Hirate imo. Acchan was very pretty, and quite average at everything, and pretty bad at variety/MCing (by her own admission). Hirate is not as conventionally pretty, and her aura is one of fierceness instead of Acchan's "girl next door" type of thing. Hirate is very intense, and her strenght isn't in her technical abilities for either dancing or singing (although her voice is more stable that Acchan's) but in how she manages to convey stuff very intensely through her dancing/emoting (she reminds me more of Yuko in this aspect). I don't want to sound like I'm dissing Acchan because she's a #legend by now, but I never thought she had the biggest stage presence in the group or even in Team A. She was completely competent at everything and cute as a button, but she wasn't INTENSE like Hirate is. I think they're just different types of idols, Acchan being an orthodox idol (like Mayu, Yukirin, Maiyan or Naachan) and Hirate being an... I don't even know, a very powerful performer even though she's not technically the best at anything she does (which again, reminds me of Yuko ONLY in the performance aspect, their personalities are nothing alike and Hirate isn't very good at variety either).

Just my opinion though. I don't want Keyaki to have a perma center or a perma line up because it makes everything stale after a while. And while I really like their rebelliousness, I wouldn't want them to be pigeon-holed. I'd like to see a cutesy song or a high energy happy A-side from them, with someone other than Hirate centering. I want my oshi Imaizumi to center something because she's adorable and I want Akane to center something because she's so flirty and girly. In conclusion, I don't want Keyaki to be just a military/emo image group with intense!Techi as center forever. And I don't really think that's going to happen, hopefully. Compared to how she completely dominates this song and Silent Majority, I thought SekaAi and Saison had girls who stood out more than Techi, and those could've been centered by other members if the mgmt wasn't working on establishing a face for the group right now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Had to go on tapatalk just to give this a like lol

since the last link is broken, here is another for the CDTV performance

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    that won't happen, we had Sekai ni wa ai shikanai and Futari season as A-side.

We often mistake as a one sided rebellious group, but B-sides gives many other flavors, thanks to MARRY, Yuichanzu, even 5cards (even if i'm not fond of). It really depends to what song they use for the 5th.

But i'm all for a center switch. Techi is way too worn out. On twitter, we talk more about her health than how she is badass on live. It's concerning...

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think even management forgets that, as entertaining, intense, and a pleasure to watch, that techi is, she's still only a 15 year old who also has other commitments (school) and needs time to rest. I hope that after the 5th single, they let someone else center solely because i really worry about her mental and physical health. I don't want her to leave as early as Acchan did (literally just as the group peaked).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Takaminas

Takaminas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    I can see Techi centring one more single, with members like Nijika and Ozeki being front row.
    Maybe for the 6th single it will be a different centre and some hiragana members included?

• Like Like x 1
  8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Hahaha not gonna happen. If anything I see them being dropped and replaced by hiragana

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm basically on the other side of the permacentre argument, but you all make good points. I'm also afraid that neither Neru nor Sugai is all that stable to be able to help her: Neru was so nervous meeting NMB48 that she was shaking, and Sugai is so perfectly under control that I'm afraid the control may break sometime.

However, I'm not sure foreign Twitter discussions are the best gauge of Hirate's reality. I really think she has looked just fine in everything recorded over the past couple of months. More serious, but not falling apart. Last December might have been different, but the story that they had to change dorms in the fall because some young guys invaded the place, and she was forced away from some local friendships she had made, makes me think there may have been reasons other than overwork for her mood at the time.

Commercially, the problem is that Hirate and aggressive music are the image of the group. How to go away from her without losing momentum? Maybe they have to wait until next year, even. But there are certainly members who could be centres in her place -- although how to draw attention away from her is a problem. I think her darkness in some interviews was partly to discourage interviewers from turning to her -- but it ended up drawing attention anyway. She just has the aura. These are not promising comparisons, but she sometimes makes me think of Judy Garland or Edith Piaf. Aura and intensity.

10. Takaminas

Takaminas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    This is also true, anything could happen for the next singles. All I know is that Techi needs a break.

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    When is this? I wanna see that~

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
  13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Thank you :)

14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

didn't dare to compare techi with other team ace especially with the person who already considered truly kami7 like acchan, yuko, mariko and others because each one of them have their own strength also weakness and techi also the same, the same things also applied to their songs, you can't comparing simajo or sekai with ponytail and heavy rotation:)

i agree that the center should change someday, since neru got too much obstacle and complex circumstance probably double yui or berisa are getting more clear path toward the next center:blush:

15. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i vote for pon or shida :lol::awesome:, but its not going to happen until 6th :hehe:

16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    You hit on a bit of a pet peeve of mine, which is saying that one cannot compare songs like SaiMajo to songs like Heavy Rotation. They are both Idol songs and beyond that they are both produced by Ak-P. It's not like comparing Django Reinhardt to Cannibal Corpse.
    You do have a point about comparing Techi to earlier AKB centers though. Techi is better compared to her contemporaries and the reason she can sell without the uber cutesy presentation that Idol centers so often have is because of the post BiS and Babymetal Idol world which contains a lot more options in both music and character. Techi compares better to Aina The End of BiSH and Su-Metal of Babymetal, in they way that she has become the face of her group for the wider public, the way that she drives the group's performance and the fact that she can do both those things while cutting a different path than the traditional Idol ace.

17. Bingo

Bingo Member

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Keyakizaka46 POP UP STORE

18. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I love Moriya to center someday but for now, I really want to see a W-center with Techi and Neru. There's something to these two that the management is building up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I went there (pop-up store) on the release date of Fukyouwaon at 12 pm and they gave me a ticket for 6 pm entrance. Didn't bother to go back since the guard told me they'll be sold out by that time. That was a weekday. Will probably go again some time this week.

20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I love how they are literally injured combatants, I only noticed they were holding their arms/shoulders/waists in the CDTV perf. I think everyone should focus on Suzumoto and Zuumin during the NHK SONGS perf, in the part where they're being "showered by bullets," because those two brought out the feeling perfectly (so on point)! I would screenshot or gif it but it was really dark.

Also, since the MV came out, I thought Sugai performed one of the best along with Oda Nana, especially as the front line. Still wish there were more clear shots of Suzumoto's dance tho. Her position is unexpectedly hard to see.