1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Personal I don't want Neru to be a center, at least for now. The girl has to do double what other girls have to right now, so put her into the center position will result in a Jurina ver. 2, a.k.a. going to hospital is a basic daily thing...

2. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Well, with Hiragana, we could consider her efforts doubled, right? But I also personally don't want Neru to center, yet.

3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

she was the first hiragana member but i wish her to be accepted permanently in kanji on their next single,:blush: sorry for gana members:^^;:

4. Bingo

Bingo Member

The 5th VChart Awards Macau "Japan's Best Newcomer"

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I want to see Hohoemi ga Kanashii before I go that far, but it's an intriguing thought. They are definitely the two members management has pushed most. And both have something special -- although their "something special" is very different, lol. I can't quite see how they would go together. But I do love them both. And I love the recorded Hohoemi ga Kanashii.

@biboloxo -- At least Neru and management seem to be aware of the problem. It appears that she is not going to university this year, and intends to concentrate on work. Reading her blog she really sounds happy and energetic and intellectually alive right now. I think the Hiraganas would put on a good show even without Neru, but her popularity is a big boost for them. I doubt they would put her at centre with the Kanjis. She's too important to the popularity of the Hiraganas, and there's no way they would put her at centre in two groups. Is there?

• Like Like x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
  7. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    Finally over 600k, congratulations keyakizaka46!
    guess the HS event help the sales a lot, isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    600k weekly. I still can't believe it.
    700k overall isn't a dream and that's only the 4th single. Holy Fuck.

9. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Holy... £$%@

This is showing no sign of stopping. Wow. I am in total shock and happiness here. Pinch me.
    In their 4th single, they could equal the first week sales of Nogi's 13th. Who was it a few posts earlier who said about them passing 1million before Nogi?! Is anyone else wide eyed and wondering if this could actually happen now?!
    Their overall sales for this single will break 700k. I have no doubt about that now. Daaaaaaaamn.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Wow

Someone made the prediction using data that Keyaki might reach 1 mil by the end of this year, if not by the start of next year (6th / 7th year). This prediction may come true

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Passing AKB before Nogi does is still possible but if they want to pass 1m before them... they've got a few weeks to do it.

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Stop fuking comparing.

13. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    @biboloxo - is there any need to be that rude? Really? If you have a point to make, do so. Do not be rude.

Furthermore, I am not the only person comparing here. Quote everyone if you have a problem with it. There are others comparing them to the 48 groups, and yet you have a problem with a comparison between their own sister group. I would like to hear what your issue is, as I prefer discussion as opposed to blank unwarranted hostility. ^^

14. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    People are merely comparing how fast the groups reach certain milestones, lol.
    No one is shading Nogi or throwing around disses. I usually only see it on Youtube (and paying attention to YT comments is a bit...ridiculous.) or Twitter, stan part of it has always been a bit extra. On the same Twitter you can easily find people who shade Keyas or say that they never deserved their success bc it was all too fast. Since the groups do not interact with each other that much, the fandoms are the only ones who fuel the fights and stuff.

All in all, no one is trying to put Nogi down, it's just comparing two successful groups who are both so good at sales that they might sell 1m copies of their singles.

15. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    So first week daily sales did not drop below 10k. I think Nogi first accomplished this in Sayonara no Imi.

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

well, i bet i also have the same situation like this before, then someone come and say this "personal opinion",:^^;: too passionate,[hehe] also, sorry to say this but honestly i don't believe that they will reach 1m selling by comparing the data, the 4th single selling marker is too higher, there is no guarantee for them to overcome the 4th in the next single ,we doesn't know what will happen next, so we keep optimistic and just hope they will hit the 1m mark someday

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is thrilling. But when we start talking about passing Nogizaka the word "hubris" rises to mind. "Pride goeth before a fall." I think most of the members themselves have a more humble attitude. I found it endearing (and realistic) that Neru was so nervous she was shaking just to meet Saya-nee of NMB48. Not that rising to be "shoulder to shoulder with our Nogizaka big sisters" didn't occur to me. (I think I heard Zuumin say that recently. And Techi said a year ago that she hoped it might happen someday.) It's just that it scares me to actually believe it could happen in the foreseeable future.

All that having been said....Wow! Congratulations to the members, Takahiro, and all concerned. The success of both Futari Saison and Fukyouwaon is especially sweet because it comes with the elevation of "third-liners" to the first line. Not that "lines" matter much with Takahiro around.

• Like Like x 1
  18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    those huge sales are double edged.

first there's a risk of disproportionate expectation. Fans will expect big sales improvement each time, even though it highly depends of Handshake schedule (vacation/spring etc), quality of the release etc.

second, there's a risk management make the same mistake as 48group, to do everything possible to pursue this growth, and it can lead to girls exhaustion or gimmicks. Even though music was their primal strength in the first place.

Keyakizaka need to take their time. Take enough rest if necessary, take enough time to provide good music if necessary. We need to keep our grounds. Instead of mutliplying opportunities on only one member, we should take this momemtum to develop high quality activities, and for everyone so they have a way to grow themselves. Radio program is a good track in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Have to agree, ever since Keyakizaka46 debuted last year my thought says to be cautious, don't want to hear girls overstressed, especially when most are still in their teens. That is clearly the last thing I want to hear. Is three singles a year for Keyakizaka46 (and Nogizaka46) a good tempo (compared to four that AKB48 is doing now, or five in years' past)?

Anyways, 600k is pretty impressive sales! Cannot imagine what's next for Keyakizaka46 later this summer (based on the trends)...

20. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

I agree that as mind blowing as these sales are we shouldn't let them disproportionately affect our expectations for the group. Music quality and the girls well being are first. Even if they don't make huge sales next single, if they can maintain momentum or stay stable that's great. As long as they keep putting out amazing material and the girls are happy :) as for those complaining about comparisons, it must be noted that comparisons aren't a bad thing. They only turn bad under the context they are seen in. Saying that Keya may beat out AKB before Nogi -- hypothetically -- wouldn't be a knock on any group but would rather emphasise just the rate of success Keya has.