Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Tecchi center is almost a certainty. I would love to see a new center, but I'm ok with Tecchi.

Zumiko center would be great, but unlikely.

I hope there's a new Yuichanzu song. Their songs are always something to savor.

2. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Zumiko is the one I could see as a centre after Techi but I couldn't really guess what they'll do. Idol groups over drive something into the dirt/past the point of being good or interesting before changing it.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I really hope they'll put the established unit to rest, the members with lots of solo songs like Techi Neru too.

They have plenty of fun unit ideas: Mona Kingdom, 98ers band, Nanachanzu (please), Chibizu (Zuumin x Uemu), Broadcasting Club (Uemu x Oze), Hanachanzu (Niji x Fuu), Magic Girl (Mirei x Memi), English Sisters (Mirei x Sarina x Manafi) heck even the Onion Sisters (Akanen x Neru) if they want
    (Anisong unit with Habu Yuuka Koike would be nice too)

Giving Five Cards, Goninbayashi, 156, dance unit a new song is great too. And of course, Pon solo.

4. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I'm looking forward this!

I feel that Zuumin will be the center (or one of them, if it's a double center senbatsu), just like when right after Ikuchan came back, she was made center of one of the most beautiful Nogizaka songs ^^

So let's see what happens. I also hope that at least there are some Hiragana members entering... Although that'd mean that someone from Kanji will have to be dropped... It's a complicated feeling, because I also want Hiragana to get the opportunities they deserve.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Let's see:

The original front row in SaiMajo, Techi, Zuumin, Mon, Berika and Pon. Excluding Pon, they have all experienced two times in front row. And Techi, for me, have a high possibility to center again. By this argument, the front row might be:

Techi, Pon, Habu, Niji, Oze.

If the front row would be seven member, I hope they would add WWatanabe or Neru and Sugai.

Please, I hope they don't stop the backrow-to-frontrow tradition. At least let everyone get their justice, I believe Keyakizaka have some trace amount of justice compared to 48 or even their oneezaka.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  6. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    ^ "oneezaka" sounds good lol

7. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Its been so long I since the 4th single, I think the time is right for a new center. Perhaps Imaizumi or W-Watanabe. Or even a Kanji-Hiragana double center. Hiragana in center is unlikely but Nogi did a 3rd-gen double center so who knows. Neru center a possibility. She's popular and her singing has gotten a lot better (100年待てば was really good). Like a Kanji-Hiragana double, Neru being could act as a bridge to get Hiragana in center position in a roundabout way.

Though I think Techi at center is still the most likely scenario.

8. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Now that Zuumin has back, I don't thinks Techi will leave. What was the point for all the fans and members that waiting for a precious member like Zuumin coming back and then another member that was important as their Center leaving. That was really unlikely.

9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    As much as i would like to see a solo center, i think techi needs someone to lean on desperately while at the same time keeping her center position. At the end of the day, the public still only really know techi when they think of keyaki members, it kinda goes "keyaki" > "saimajo" > "techi" > "the rest", so she needs to be there alongside someone else, i think.

Someone like Zuumin would work since it's her long awaited comeback, and she could use techi to lean on as well. The only problem with a techixzuumin Wcenter is that you essentially have paired up a girl who has just come back from a hiatus and could easily fall back into one, and another who has her off days, both of which are unexpected.

I think Neru would be the safest option, honestly. Especially if they want to push hiragana keyaki members too!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    +1 on this. Either they have lots post processing for her vocals, or she really has been improving a lot.

11. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Yeah I agree with the last few comments.. if they do decide to dethrone Techi, Neru is the next best option... If Zuumin didn't take such a long break then there could be a debate between the 2 but as of now Neru's popularity has grown astronomically with both the fanbase and management

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it depend of the style, neru as an individual is good but if the song is cool/dramatic she can't pull it off ( her version of silent majority is not a good idea)

if we want to change center, we need to change style

13. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Not sure Neru would be the best option considering she's centering Hiragana Keyaki songs already plus she has know more songs compared to the other members.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope mngmnt didn't choose Neru as Center, because if they did, she will become the first kennin Center in Sakamichi group history, and similar to 48 group, which I don't want that happen. It would be different, if mngmnt remove her kennin position and fully transfer her to Kanji.

As for 5th single, I bet, Center is still Tecchi. These past two years, Keya's songs were telling story that inspired by Tecchi's life, struggle and personality. So, I think, this 5th single will be the conclusion for The Story of Tecchi. Then, next year, mngmnt maybe can choose another member for Center, and tell fans another story through Keya's single. That was my hope and prediction.:)

15. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Techi needs to continue to be center, there's nobody else who can do it at her level in this group right now. She's basically Acchan at this point, she can't be moved out no matter what a few fans want. And keyaki is on a 2009-AKB level rise right now. It would be ridiculous to change the formula when they're not on top yet. The keyaki "style" only fits her at center. So unless the entire keyaki style changes, she will remain center.

And that's totally fine, sometimes a group needs an eternal-center, especially one with so much potential to be a big star. And take it from an AKB fan from 2007, once that style changes, it barely ever comes back again. 2008-2012 AKB-style songs only come around once every couple of years. Unless she graduates, I don't see a reason for another member to be center, unless its really only a 1-off thing and back to techi for another 4-5 singles.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Yeah but eternal centers leave massive holes after they leave... During the Acchan empire nobody aside from Yuko was even given a real chance... Akb now doesn't even have a center candidate now, mion is the closest they have but realistically every potential center is from a sister group... It doesn't hurt to promote some other members in that type of role to keep the fans on their toes and interested in change...

Nogi does this really well, you never know who's gonna be center for them nowadays and that's cool... I and maybe other fans like me enjoy trying to guess who the center will be this time cause they have so many legitimate potential center candidates cause management isn't afraid to switch things up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm not against new centers, I think it's a great way for transition. But if Keyaki is going for a story themed single releases, we need a better ending for Techi's "story". Sure it's not entirely Techi's story but her as a center for all songs (with meaningful plots) means she's the lead. If Techi will center this single, with the conclusion of her leading part, I just want it to have a transition sort of story/meaning on it. For me, Neru is the best option to center if they are going for a change in story.

Anyway, I'm good as long as they won't do the traditional idol type of song. Leave that genre to B-sides or other group. I hope they can do something like SekaAi or Futari.

• Like Like x 1
  18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Acchan wasn't immovable. She never had a large number of solo centres in a row. People are usually mistaken about her prominence and irreplacability.
    Even old fans often forget and only remember the myth.

"Management is literally worse than Hitler if they don't hand Nijika and friends a front row position for nothing but no matter how popular or talented Hiragana members are they don't deserve a spot in my group ever"

19. glsone

glsone Member

I'm not really sure popping the hiraganas in senbatsu accomplishes anything to a noticable level other than giving the girls a sense of accomplishment.

What opportunities does being in the back row of Keyakizakas senbatsu really afford you? It hasn't done much for the girls stuck there so far.

Even if you put the Hiraganas in the front two rows, which disturbs things to a much greater degree, I don't think it's a given that things will improve dramatically for them as evidenced by the seeming lack of results the front row rotations kanji is already using has had.

In Keyakizaka it seems that opportunity is tied to popularity and not position, the second row girls are still getting more work, bigger spotlights, etc because they are just plain more popular. In Nogizaka position is tied to popularity so it's clearer to see the correlation of position leading to opportunity.

I think the popular hiraganas are going to get their shots regardless of if they make senbatsu and the unpopular ones will be stuck in the mire just as much as the unpopular kanjis are.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Give Neru center and I will buy 10 copies of this single.