Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Watched the show one more time...

Still loving the Kaze performance. Again, Zumiko steals the performance for me. Her movements and particularly her SMILE really makes my day. Pon is also a particular highlight for me. I never really thought of her as a dancer, just a beautiful vocalist. But here she shines so brightly. Her long ponytail (I mentioned the fact that I LOVE it when she does that, didn't I?), her slim, trim body wrapped in black suit and her MOVES is really something I'll cherish for a long time. I still resented the fact that the new single doesn't have a Yuichanzu song, but Pon and Zumiko's performance in this song is just enough to console me a bit. The second time around, I took the time to as much as possible try to get a good look of everybody. And they do all look good. Very good. (That goddess Uemura in particular).

MARRY's performance is really about the visuals (and as someone mentioned, about Akanen's shapely legs). The camera angle when they were lying down is a bit disappointing, since it didn't give a more "detailed" view, LoL...

Goninbayashi song is nice, and their performance is a good chance to get a good look at these members. A particular note for me is Satoshi. I've never really paid too much attention to her since she missed quite a few Keyakitte episodes and when she's there, she didn't usually get prominently featured. But looking at her in the performance makes me realize how beautiful she is.

And then there's Zumiko's solo. Still gave me goosebumps. Her performance is so touching. Her decision to go barefoot is also giving the song another wow factor. Her smile is just as bright as the background in the end. She is perhaps not the most beautiful member. But seeing her laugh or smile always makes my day. My only worry is that she'll go mostly solo and there won't be any Yuichanzu song.

Overall, great show.

2. Bingo

Bingo Member

Did you watch the Zuumin's solo song video that too much idea posted above? It's hard subbed in English and Japanese

3. glsone

glsone Member

I'm not a huge MARRY fan, but I have come to enjoy their performances for the simple fact it's funny watching Shida try to act like an orthodox idol for 5 minutes.

4. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Is it just me or is Manaka actually the only one without solo lines in MARRY's song?

5. Ryuukaze

Ryuukaze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    funny thing is, Mona forgot to wear her flower headdress [hehe]

6. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I've noticed that Sato has consistently been getting more beautiful over time since the beginning. I remember at the very start she had major confidence issues too.

7. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Thank you, didn't watch it :)

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Keyakizaka46 will take over the AKB All Night Nippon radio show on Wednesday night 1am-3am. For that one night. As they have done before. It's from the same broadcasting company that presents Hirate's KochiHoshi radio show.

I'm really getting eager to see how good first-day sales are. First-day sales of previous releases (Oricon chart):
    Fukyouwaon 456,518 (current total 765,068)
    Futari Saison 353,640 (606,747)
    Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai 250,523 (437,475)
    Silent Majority 191,203 (430,941)
    These are sales for "Tuesday," which include (I believe) pre-orders and sales on that day before the official release date of Wednesday. This Stage48 thread is a useful resource, giving sales history for all releases by all 46/48 groups. For another comparison, recent Nogi first-day sales are in the 700K range (680K-740K). Recent AKB first-day sales are in the 1M range (933K-1.2M).

I'm not sure what to expect. Is this song as attractive to people as the previous ones? Will rising handshake sales push totals up? Are more and more young people getting on board? Will the summer festivals attract rock fans? Is the general public getting to know them? (The fact that the grandma in the countryside on last weekend's KeyaKake knew Kanji/Hiragana was impressive.)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kaze ni Fukaretemo cover by RavanAxent

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm sure they'll sell well/better than the sister groups from AKB, but personally this single is a little flat for me. I like the MARRY song tho and the title song is growing on me, but the other b-sides are meh to me right now.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Now it turns out that Hiraishin is going to have a commercial tie-up: with a company called Kowa that makes health goods. The song will be associated with their line of health masks. The brand name is "3d Mask" (興和「三次元マスク」). Here's the product website. There has been no real announcement yet. Fans just found out from a note on the page for the type C disk on the 7/11 online store website. Comments wonder what on earth the TV spot will look like. Here's the current TV spot:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Personally, Hiraishin is my favorite song on the release. I'm glad it will get a bit more prominence. To help sell the release as a whole, if nothing else.

12. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    man those bass were crazy..
    yukka mention it on blog.
    maybe neru will learn it.
    this song for me is the most keyaki-poi..
    but with techi been treated so special by aki-p. i almost can't see who will possible to replace her center crown..
    people said let's see if they will follow nogi with new center on 6th single.. but nogi was easier to predict since fukujin especially fr liner was basically unmovable..

13. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

What do you mean by "take over"? Are the radio show belong to Keyaki now or they will just be on for this week?

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Just this week

15. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Thanks, he use the word "take over" make me quite mystified

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

"Take over...on Wednesday night 1-3 am. As they have done before." One night. This is a normal use of "take over." It doesn't have to mean forever. But thanks for alerting me to the possible misunderstanding.

The new K46 3D Mask ad popped up on YouTube, then was taken down. But it remains on this Chinese site. There are two links in little lozenges just above the left side of the video: the first is the ad, the second is members taking about how good the masks are.

17. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Techi absent from yet another talk part :^^;:

18. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    That is good. They need to spread the focus.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes. And I think that's exactly what they're doing. Personally, I'd like to see Techi at every possible time, but this is best both for her and for the group. We're getting some great little interviews from her in various mags right now, anyway. Like: 'If Aki-P had told me to cut my hair, I probably wouldn't have. But there was no resistance when I cut it so short because they had already decided to go boyish rather than girlish, and had told me that cute was not required.' Too good for them that they got both handsome and cute at the same time. I love the word someone used: kakkokawaii.

20. Badkidz

Badkidz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    many video are taken down.. i want to watch imaizumi solo..