Discussion in 'Keyakizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.
Kaze ni Fukaretemo MV available on Keyakizaka46's VEVO Channel now
Does the beginning of the video has been synced?
Full performance at Music Fair
I hope they perform hiraishin live soon. I repeat it often
Lovely to see Zuumin's smile again
Fuuchan said in her stream today that they still not able to perform Hiraishin perfectly in lesson, so until they perfected it they are not going to perform it live. But she expressed her wish to be able to perform it to us quickly, as well as Tokyo tower
i guess kanji will not try acting ins theatre/stage plage or any drama/movie because it seems they do really focus on their performance on stage?
The girls are very open to any kind of opportunities, willing to challenge anything new.
If the opportunity to do a stage play or another drama / movie comes up i'm sure they'll take it and do their best performance
just found this on twitter
I mean, why people spend money to buy this CD then just throw it on the street.
better give it to fandom that can't afford that cd, I will not refuse it if you give me some
its happen too on the last akb ssk, people buy cd for vote their oshimen, but sakamichi didnt have ssk. what is this for? to boost the sale? or for hs ticket?
Both? I think the true purpose is for hs but it also boost the sales, right?
Also, +1 for giving those cds away to people who can't afford (like me)
Bonus images, handshake tickets and codes to register for the special events, i guess
We all know this is nothing new but I'm still surprised that even a great Keya single like Kaze Ni is not spared from a shameless act like this. The songs and content inside each one of those poor CDs are good quality. And I thought only AKB singles receive this kind of treatment. Such a waste. In fairness to the owner, he/she still bought all those CDs and can do whatever he/she wants, even throwing and abandoning it on the street.
Keyakizaka46's 5th Single (Kaze ni Fukaretemo) (3rd Week Sales)
Week 3: 13,351 (694,869) (9th)
Now you know why people shouldn't take idol sales figures seriously.
I restore my faith in humanity by going to Yahoo Auctions and seeing a number of CDs being sold by almost nothing. Still a few compared with the enormous sales figures.
Song was nominated for the Japan Record Awards
Keyakizaka46 making its first run at the Recotai after last year's debacle. But so does Nogizaka46, and they're going to have to face off against AKB48, Kana Nishino, etc.
And Keyakizaka46's putting its latest single as its entry. Hmm...
Keyakizaka46's 5th single (Kaze ni Fukaretemo) 6th round HS sales result
rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name (previous single: sold/total slots/round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nagahama Neru (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Kobayashi Yui (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Sugai Yuuka (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nagasawa Nanako (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Rika (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Risa (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Uemura Rina (1st round sold out)
01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Moriya Akane (2nd round sold out)
01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Koike Minami (2nd round sold out)
01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Shida Manaka (2nd round sold out)
01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Suzumoto Miyu (2nd round sold out)
12. (12.) 24/24 (+00) Harada Aoi (3rd round sold out)
13. (13.) 24/24 (+00) Ozeki Rika (3rd round sold out)
13. (13.) 24/24 (+00) Habu Mizuho (3rd round sold out)
15. (15.) 24/24 (+00) Saito Kyoko (4th round sold out)
16. (16.) 24/24 (+00) Sato Shiori (4th round sold out)
17. (17.) 22/24 (+00) Kato Shiho
18. (18.) 22/24 (+00) Ushio Sarina
18. (18.) 22/24 (+00) Kageyama Yuuka
20. (20.) 22/24 (+00) Takamoto Ayaka
20. (20.) 22/24 (+00) Higashimura Mei
22. (22.) 23/24 (+02) Oda Nana
23. (23.) 18/23 (+00) Kakizaki Memi
24. (24.) 18/18 (+00) Sasaki Kumi (5th round sold out)
25. (25.) 09/09 (+00) Imaizumi Yui (1st round sold out)
26. (27.) 18/24 (+04) Saito Fuyuka
27. (26.) 16/18 (+02) Sasaki Mirei
28. (28.) 15/24 (+02) Ishimori Nijika
29. (29.) 06/06 (+00) Hirate Yurina (1st round sold out)
30. (30.) 10/24 (+02) Yonetani Nanami
31. (31.) 04/18 (+00) Iguchi Mao
32. (32.) 01/18 (+00) Takase Mana
Total 632/710 (+12 since 5th round) [89%]
Kanji total 441/471 (+10) [93.6%]
Hiragana total 191/239 (+2) [79.9%]562/636 (+70) last single (increase over 4th single 6th round)
Oda is just one slot short, but i think her sales has ended already?
A good increase for Fuuchan! A decent one for Nijika, i hope she catches up to Fuuchan soon
Yone did nicely too, considering she 'joined' midway.
Yes, no more available/open slot of her for the remainder of this single.