Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    haha sorry if what i said was misunderstood!
    simply, i think it will be announced next week Sunday?(February 11)

2. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    maybe in two weeks

3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lima Cantik's new song, please.. Or 156 might work. And yeah, I miss Yuichanzu..

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Doesn't matter who will be the center. As long I can see Uemura, that's enough for me. :)
    And, for Hiragana, I don't want to put my hope too high for them. If they can be featured on one of CD cover and get their own song and/or Hiragana unit song, that will make me happy. :) But, if they get their debut song or a-side, that will make me suuuuuper happy! :D

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm gonna follow you, since it's a positive way of thinking :approve:
    As long as I see both Yui, positioned anywhere, that's good enough.
    If Hiragana gets A-side (which I don't see happening) that's very good.
    If not, what ever combination/positioning they make, Kanji only, mix them together, it doesn't matter.
    If they decide to keep the center or to put someone else, it doesn't matter to me also.
    If there's another Yuichanzu or Zumin solo, I'll be jumping for joy and care nothing about the rest.
    If there's none, well that's life . . . I'll enjoy the music I like.

6. yumochi

yumochi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Twitter:
    seolwa
    YEEEEEESSSS

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'd honestly pay for that lol

8. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I just hope they will go for Neru as center this single. Just to give a refreshing not so cool and serious song. Yurina need to rest for a bit.

9. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Should I just care for the music and how they're gonna perform it like usual?
    Or instead I should care about all the fuss behind the scene and drifted by something that not even related to music?

First for me.

10. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i hope keyakizaka46 center still techi.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No more Tecchi center, thanks.

Heck, I'd even drop her from senbatsu for one single so the other girls don't have to work with her for once and realise it's not the end of the world.

• Like Like x 1
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    "The color I'm seeing right now"?
    or
    "Look at now!"?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  13. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    i just want them to change the center,anyone is fine by me :hehe:
    Hiragana can sellout a big stadium so i don't see any reason change center hurt the group sale ;)
    I hope there are good A-side,B-side song,Kaze somewhat a meh for me.

14. greenvers15

greenvers15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Somehow, I just want to have Techi as the center again. But I hope they will not give all attention to her. I want to see everyone got screen appearance. But, I don't know. I just want to see Techi :lol:

Hey, it's just, if Techi is not the center, I wonder if she will get screen appearance like what they've done before to some members, just a slight screen times.

Anyway, any idea which row Techi will be placed if she's not going to be the center???

Sent from my vivo 1609 using Tapatalk

15. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I'm fine with any member centering, although it would be interesting if it's not Techi. Maybe Yukkanen? lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hmm NO. The twitter screencaps you posted is partially right abt the meaning of those sentences. But it seems you don't grasp it well. This sentence is actually very commonly used, so yeah... The sentence would mean something like "just wait and see!" (not a literal translation). It's like the members want to prove you smt. Take note that 今に does NOT mean now, but it means "in the future". You can't write に after 今 if you mean now. Once it becomes 今に, it refers to the future. 見ていろ is indeed in a command form, asking (or rather pleading) us to see what happens to them (in the future). That is the literal meaning. This sentence is usually used when someone wants to prove their worth to someone, esp to those who under mines them. Hence, shortly, it can be translated as "just wait and see", albeit it's not the literal meaning

Again, It isn't about colour (you said there is possibility it's abt colour), so the meaning couldn't be about colour. If it's about colour and about the colour I am seeing now, it would sound like 今(私が)見てる色 or 今(私が)見る色 ( The colour I see now). But they are not sentences you commonly hear... and probably you'd never hear.

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Finally someone notices her potential :cute:
    I want Neru to center this one and then they baam put a Hiragana 2nd gen as center for next single or after and then next year or the year later they send Techi to kennin AKB, then put Yuipon as center and then Yuipon remains the center<3 Then a continuation of Neru Yuipon double centers :cute::cute:
    (Does it remind you of something? Noo it's a completely original idea [hehe])

Honestly though if they make Techi center again they would be out of their minds. Sure the girl's performance is amazing and I love her as the main performer but again, I hope the Hiragana Concert thing taught them a lesson.
    I don't want Kanji members to hold a concert named: "How long will we keep depending on Hirate Yurina!" years later...
    (Reference to NMB's concert: "How long will we keep depending on Yamamoto Sayaka")

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If the formation doesn't change much and Techi still the center, is the management can be considered as ignorant?

19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ well the formula so far has been massively successful, and has really helped bring in fans that wouldn't normally give 48\46 groups a chance. if we compare the results and impact of the other sister groups, i don't think keya sticking to their formula is ignorant.

what would be ignorant imo is not having a back up plan in place if another injury occurs

20. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I agreed with chrissirhc , the formula is great. Keya's success has never happened before. Even AKB had to start from the bottom and none of the 48 sister groups ever reached this level of success (do they even have a signature song like keya with saimajo/fukyowaon?)

Ideally, i'd like to see management shake things up with new center and new line up (hiragana) but if the stick with what they've been doing now, I won't be mad. Why fix what ain't broken? Tecchi as the face of keya is working beyond anyone's expectations.