1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just checking the Stage48 Oricon thread to compare @ForrestFuller-san's information on Garasu wo Ware (Thank you!) and note that (a) this is the strongest second week Keyakizaka has ever had, and (b) it is also higher than any Nogizaka second week so far! This seems promising for possibly reaching a million. (AKB has had 13 higher second weeks.) Amazing results, especially when the group's centre isn't available for most of the publicity.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They should have the million in the bag.

Just four more strong weeks and they’re there.

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm surprised how strong their second week sales are, considering the fact AKB48 (who took #1, obviously) started to sell its 51st single on that same week...

4. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Week 3 should be huge as well due to national HS.

Week 2 A-side digital sales: 16,548 (51,460).

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :cry: I need Suzumon-Zumiko w-center!

7. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    so suzumon is back but shida and hirate are still gone.. i don't care if they're not participating due to whatever reasons.. but can we at least get "official" statements as to why? Disasspearing like ths does nothing but fuel conspiracy theories..

Is hirate pregnant?
    Is she in LA shooting the next star wars?
    Is she sick?
    Is she transferring to Morning Musume?

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Are they WHAT? LOL!
    Well... conspiracy makes management have a weapon to attract fans interest to the group anyway, so they might just keep it at that for now.

9. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

LOL
    I want Hirate appearing in American Horror Story

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Techi came from a Rogue planet which is 46 million light years away to conquer planet Earth [hehe] she has special ability to communicate with otter.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Looks like Techi has unannounced hiatus?
    Seeing that Mou Mori formation, it's like the choreo doesn't need Techi (she didn't even dance in the MV), the same as Glass wo Ware.
    Maybe they're giving her a hiatus but decided to still include her in releases, like Zuumin. By not announcing her hiatus, they want fans and public think she's just busy?

I don't have any theories about Mona and Monta, though.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Techi and Mona are nowhere in Keyaki46 show.....yeah could be a ninja hiatus:^^;:

13. glsone

glsone Member

I thought Techis situation was announced a while ago. They didn't use the word hiatus but did say something about limiting or stopping work for her. It'd be nice if Shida would at least update her blog to let people know she's OK, if she is OK that is.

14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Then shouldn't they choose another different member as this single's center?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Considering the amount of talk Techi produces anyway, mngmnt has strangely taken the best route
    Shida is another matter, but to judge the way they are doing it, one should know what's the matter. It's vicous circle lol
    Hopefully, nothing is wrong with her.

16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    They did, Yuichanzu. I thought the Msta performance was more than enough for a confirmation of that. Looks like they're the centers for the K46Show too.

17. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^and with all the center talk yuichanzu were getting in interviews after they were back, yeah seems that way. Probably by design since management knew Techi break was coming. Guess we'll see if they stick with em for a while or try Neru or someone else too ~

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The Yuicanzu cover in Type B explains it. So obvious.

19. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    The thing is, as I said in Techi thread: being it a Yuichanzu center, why isn't it... a Yuichanzu center? Why was it released as a Techi center? They were already limiting her jobs when the single was planned and released.
    I still think it's a marketing stategy as in trying to promote Keyakizaka46 less Techi-dependant. Making people sympathize with them not by having a super strong center, but by struggling because their super strong center isn't here.

Pon's recent post made me think that after the Kouhaku and Budokan debacles, they are trying to make a different approach to Keyaki in order to make their formation more flexible, giving up on the statement of "we are a solid 21-member formation and absent members' positions should be left void". The "Sakamichi draft" reinforces this change of approach.

20. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Oh I love this forum...

I really think these conspiracies are over reaching. I think that she has probably been offered another professional project she she's going to partake in it. It's smart she is furthering herself and making sure her future is set. She's still in keyaki but she's silly to let other good offers to pass. During this time, the other girls get to shine. I don't think there is much to worry about. They are young girls that are being able to partake in experiences they would not normally get the opportunity to do so I bet they are all seeking every one of them. I bet that's the cause of her break. And I think that's really cool that she gets that chance at such a young age. I think it's cool they all do.