Discussion in 'Keyakizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.
Keyakizaka46's (Glass wo Ware!) (6th Week Sales)
Week 6: 9,260 (957,568) (9th)
950 000 are broken.... Next milestone is nothing else that just million....
And these just begin...
Edit: Ouch.. It's already been done... And I have think little later.
About 8-9 week...
Week 6 A-side digital sales: 7795 (78,789)
Sales are maintaining well due to 2nd anniversary activities. Next week will be huge as well due to national HS.
Keyakizaka46's 6th single (Glass wo Ware!) 9th round HS sales result
rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Imaizumi Yui (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Uemura Rina (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Kobayashi Yui (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Saito Kyoko (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Sugai Yuuka (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nagasawa Nanako (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nagahama Neru (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Rika (1st round sold out)
01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Risa (1st round sold out)
10. (10.) 24/24 (+00) Koike Minami (2nd round sold out)
10. (10.) 24/24 (+00) Kato Shiho (2nd round sold out)
10. (10.) 24/24 (+00) Shida Manaka (2nd round sold out)
10. (10.) 24/24 (+00) Moriya Akane (2nd round sold out)
10. (10.) 24/24 (+00) Ushio Sarina (2nd round sold out)
10. (10.) 24/24 (+00) Suzumoto Miyu (2nd round sold out)
10. (10.) 24/24 (+00) Takamoto Ayaka (2nd round sold out)
10. (10.) 24/24 (+00) Habu Mizuho (2nd round sold out)
18. (18.) 24/24 (+00) Higashimura Mei (3rd round sold out)
18. (18.) 24/24 (+00) Ozeki Rika (3rd round sold out)
18. (18.) 24/24 (+00) Kakizaki Memi (3rd round sold out)
18. (18.) 24/24 (+00) Sasaki Mirei (3rd round sold out)
22. (22.) 24/24 (+00) Sato Shiori (8th round sold out)
23. (23.) 23/24 (+00) Sasaki Kumi (*)
24. (24.) 22/24 (+00) Saito Fuyuka (*)
25. (25.) 19/19 (+00) Kageyama Yuuka (2nd round sold out)
26. (26.) 17/24 (+00) Oda Nana
27. (27.) 12/12 (+00) Kosaka Nao (1st round sold out)
27. (27.) 12/12 (+00) Watanabe Miho (1st round sold out)
29. (29.) 12/12 (+00) Kawata Hina (2nd round sold out)
29. (29.) 12/12 (+00) Nibu Akari (2nd round sold out)
29. (29.) 12/12 (+00) Tomita Suzuka (2nd round sold out)
29. (29.) 12/12 (+00) Kanemura Miku (2nd round sold out)
29. (29.) 12/12 (+00) Matsuda Konoka (2nd round sold out)
29. (29.) 12/12 (+00) Miyata Manamo (2nd round sold out)
35. (35.) 12/12 (+00) Hamagishi Hiyori (3rd round sold out)
36. (37.) 13/24 (+02) Ishimori Nijika
37. (36.) 12/24 (+00) Yonetani Nanami
38. (38.) 08/08 (+00) Harada Aoi (2nd round sold out)
39. (39.) 07/24 (+00) Takase Mana
40. (40.) 06/24 (+01) Iguchi Mao
Total: 763/831 (+3 since 8th round) [91.8%]
Kanji total 432/460 (+2) [93.9%]
Hiragana total 331/367 (+1) [90.2%]
Hiragana 1st Gen: 223/259 (+1) [86.1%]
Hiragana 2nd Gen: 108/108 (+0) [100%]650/710 (+113) last single (increase over 5th single 9th round)
(*): No more available slot.
iteiroenmaiSaturday handshake event just beginning, with people lining up for the mini-live. Here's a blog post with a couple of current photos and the lane assignments.
Spoiler: lane assignments
This is a "national" handshake event, so most of the lanes are two-person lanes.
●第1レーン: 今泉佑唯 Imaizumi Yui
●第2レーン: 小林由依 Kobayashi Yui
●第3レーン: 菅井友香 Sugai Yuuka
●第4レーン: 長濱ねる Nagahama Neru
●第5レーン: 渡辺梨加 Watanabe Rika
●第6レーン: 渡邉理佐 Watanabe Risa
●第7レーン: 石森虹花・小池美波 Ishimori Nijika - Koike Minami
●第8レーン: 上村莉菜・守屋茜 Uemura Rina - Moriya Akane
●第9レーン: 尾関梨香・佐藤詩織 Ozeki Rika - Satou Shiori
●第10レーン: 織田奈那・鈴本美愉 Oda Nana - Suzumoto Miyu
●第11レーン: 齋藤冬優花・土生瑞穂 Saitou Fuyuka - Habu Mizuho
●第12レーン: 長沢菜々香・米谷奈々未 Nagasawa Nanako - Yonetani Nanami
●第13レーン: 井口眞緒・小坂菜緒 Iguchi Mao - Kosaka Nao
●第14レーン: 潮紗理菜・濱岸ひより Ushio Sarina - Hamagishi Hiyori
●第15レーン: 柿崎芽実・渡邉美穂 Kakizaki Memi - Watanabe Miho
●第16レーン: 影山優佳・金村美玖 Kageyama Yuuka - Kanemura Miku
●第17レーン: 加藤史帆・宮田愛萌 Katou Shiho - Miyata Manamo
●第18レーン: 齊藤京子・松田好花 Saitou Kyouko - Matsuda Konoka
●第19レーン: 佐々木久美・佐々木美玲 Sasaki Kumi - Sasaki Mirei
●第20レーン: 高瀬愛奈・富田鈴花 Takase Mana - Tomita Suzuka
●第21レーン: 高本彩花・丹生明里 Takamoto Ayaka - Nibu Akari
●第22レーン: 東村芽依・河田陽菜 Higashimura Mei - Kawata Hina
interesting (to me) lanes bolded
Spoiler: later photos
Here's what things looked like in the handshake lineups:
YuiPon and Hiyo-tan flags put up by support groups outside.
Spoiler: set list
announcements: Ishimori Nijika, Oda Nana
1 - Mou Mori e Kaerou ka
2 - Bathroom Travel (Ozeki-Neru-Koike)
3 - Zenmai Shikake no Yume (Yui-chans)
4 - Ima ni Miteiro (Hiragana 1gens)
5 - Hanbun no Kioku (Hiragana 2gens)
+ Hiragana surprise announcement
6 - Garasu wo Ware!
Yone is down, naako is going solo
I'm reading about how long Imaizumi's lane was and how she met with fans for 5hrs with a small ~20min break. She's been blogging about being sick lately and trying to be healthy for today. Still she gets high reviews. Its very admirable. The difference in length between Imaizumi's/Neru's lane and the other solo lane members was surprising to me.
I worry about Yone at this event, Manaka dealing with stalkers, and in Nogizaka, Kitano dealing with antis at her meets...
Makes me think though. Techi could have stopped doing handshakes simply because they are too difficult for her.
^ that is true, but sometimes they get unexpected visitors i.e. other idols or people from the industry.
In the end of the day it is up to them individually to decide, if they want to take the risk and meet fans or rather stay safe and avoid all of them. Some of them are still kids, so fans should take that into account, if idols don't/cannot take part at a PR handshake or greeting events.
BTW Koshouji Megumi, Ex-Bis, now member of Maison Book Girl and BYS, lined up at Suzumoto's line ^^. As far as I know, she is a big techi and suzumoto fan
Source: twitter via toriizaka46.jp
IIRC Ohmori Seiko and Koshouji Megumi performed an acoustic version of silent majority and futari saison (maybe more) on the yuichans stage during the 1st anniversary ^^. You can find it on YouTube but sound is bad.
You "think"? Didn't someone try to kill her?
I figured that out a long time ago. Manaka is being stalked?
It wasn't actually confirmed that Techi was the target, but it's pretty widely assumed.
I think the Shida is being stalked thing comes from a mobame where she asked fans to leave her alone if they see her randomly around town.
@eve666 Yeah I think. We can't know anything if she doesn't say anything. She mentioned she would be doing them again on the radio so it got me thinking again. To be clearer, I mean to say Techi would get a lot of people to come see her. Her attitude is very much unlike Imaizumi. She probably just doesn't want to do it.
That's problem when kids become famous too quick. Some kids will overcome everything and become successful, others will get destroyed and vanish from the industry.
Well, let's hope it's not techi's case...Even tho it usually happens to more reserved and shy girls, who find themselves to have a talent too big for them that they never wanted and that is used by someone else...and it kinda sound like her
Honestly, what's a shame is that it looks like Hirate won't reach the expectations placed on her. I do not believe the overwhelming praise has been helpful. Especially not for someone her age. Techi has a strong artistic drive but I feel like she's given easy projects to gain celebrity instead of being challenged. Neru's push looks like it may pay off but I worry the approach they took with Techi won't turn out well.
Male ver. They are dancing like Berika
How can Rika always sells out? She is my keya oshimen but I wonder, is she a completely different person from what we see on variety show or people go there just to admire her beauty? Lmao. (I will do that tho)
Keyakizaka46's 6th Single (Glass Wo Ware!) (7th Week Sales)
Week 7: 20,732 (978,300) (7th)
nice numbers for the 7th week
Wow. The weekend handshake events really did the trick. Now the million looks more certain. Kind of miraculous, with the recorded centre on the sidelines. This is a management that somehow gets the job done. Of course it has a lot of talent to work with. We might make the million in @CutePanda's predicted ten weeks. Here's a visual, thanks to Twitter fumichen:
date -- rank -- sold -- total
You can also see totals (up to five weeks, plus current total) in the Stage48 Oricon thread.
Reaching million on the 9th week is guaranteed since that week is the timing of the final national HS.