1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 7th [Ambivalent] (2018/08/15)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 5, 2018.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

• Like Like x 4
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

You mean the thread I didn't know existed until it was posted here? I certainly get the point, but I'm grateful to @Akusaiko for posting here in the wrong thread. How do people find out about that thread? Looking at the names of the posters there, it appears that other groups' fans found about it more than Keyaki fans did.

EDIT: I'm also grateful to @EinhanderX for posting the link.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's the best thread for it but it's not the only appropriate thread. The general Keyaki thread would have been fine and while someone might have recommended the other thread no one would've said it was wrong. This thread is actually wrong though.

Incidentally I did post about the above thread when it was created last year. You make good points though, I should have reminded others it exists.

4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup ukifune, that's why i thought the thread still didn't created yet, we done it for hiragana 2rd before, so i thought, someone might create the same things again too, but at least we got a place there, tnx alot to kanjo and staff:approve:

• Like Like x 2
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Perfectly right: the GENERAL thread would have been more appropriate than here. But I'm glad to have been shown the Sakamichi thread, which is a fuller treatment. I did imagine it had been mentioned before, but guessed I just missed it -- or else was not interested at the time, when there was less to talk about. Glad to have been shown it now, though. I also like the idea of talking among fans of all three (both?) groups.

6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Just as a member, not as a mod, I prefer having one place to talk about one event than three.

7. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think we all expected the decrease. I won't be surprised if this single doesn't break 1M. It doesn't look like it has the "mass effect" like Fukyouwaon or Garasu..

I'm fine with this. Not every single has to be a hit. Who knows a little bit of stagnant/decrease might inspire management to change things up a bit (new center, hiragana in senbatsu etc).

• Agree Agree x 10
  9. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Agree. I don't feel hype for this single. no one can't top fukyouwaon and glass wo ware. Those songs were BOOM.

• Agree Agree x 8
  10. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They're down HS sales. But they have plenty of new slots so they might eventually catch up.

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Fukyowaon is still my jam. I haven't retired that song from my daily playlist. I listen to it at least once a day (car rides or gym) It's my most fav single from 46 groups and maybe even 46/48 ever.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    While overall it's not a bad single, but I'd be lying if I say that this one is not the low point of the group so far.

Still, "I'm out" is quite OK, the Hiragana song is a great mood-lifter... Zuumin's song is nice, too... particularly knowing the circumstances... nicely arranged, Zuumin is so into the song, I guess...

The title song is just average I guess... "Student dance" is... I don't know... not for me... Habu-Pon duet doesn't really work for me... Neru-Ozeki-Koike song is nice when you are also watching the PV, otherwise it's just so so.

My 2 cents.

And here's for an even better single next time!

• Like Like x 2
  13. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Oricon 1st day sales: 602,043
    Garasu 1st day: 638,802

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    After the first 2 songs, literally "I'm Out" haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    gonna share this, fukyouwaon is my freaking alarm tone for a year now, it's really works guys!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This is their first single decrease but not really significant i guess? Decrease 30k. dissapointing but not suprise. Maybe with this situation, management will make something new and fresh. we also will have new members.

17. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    since every summer single has been a decrease in sales for every 48\46 group, i was wondering if this was normal.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

lmao I forced myself to listen to everything

Zuumin's solo is easily the best song in this single.

Happy Aura comes in a distant second.

The rest... :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Fukyouwaon for me is also the best Keyaki single. It has so much impact especially the PV, great showcase of Keyaki's strength. It was Keyaki in its strongest for me. I love it so much maybe that's why I didn't like Kaze ni and Garasu as much.

This single does seem week but I didn't think sales would decrease. Hope they still reach 1M

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I was wondering if it could be the heat. Japan has a particularly hot summer and HS events require a lot of waiting outdoors in crowds.

• Agree Agree x 5