Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    One can only hope, better than the striped uniforms for sure lol

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    if 2+2 is 4 and 5+5 is 10, THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??

For real yo wtf lolol. This better be a banger of a song. I wanna see some twerking i don't care no more lol

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^ The song has already been performed.

if the video does not show watch the video here

twitter clips in case this gets removed;
    https://twitter.com/Dicz5KOTCvC71Tj/status/1283733013809922049 (clip 1)
    https://twitter.com/Dicz5KOTCvC71Tj/status/1283733276641816576 (clip 2)

You know, if they do end up changing the overture with the re-brand, i think the instrumental at the end of this song would be pretty cool. It has the heart of Keyakizaka and it coming to a close, but it also has the spark of a new era and pushing forward. It fits them well.

-

edit 1: The ending pose for the performance shows 13 members standing at the back (1st gen) and 15 members kneeling at the front (2nd gen), so 2.5ki are included in this single too! This is a 28 member senbatsu single.

Fuuchan Koike Aoi Habu Pon Yuuka Akanen Risa Rika Uemu Shiori Ozeki Nijika
    x x x Rikoppi Karin Seki Take Matsuda Tamura Hikaru Inoue Ten x x x

*apologies, the camera zooms out so fast after the initial pose showing all 9 members of 2.0 gen, i can't make out where the 2.5 gen members are standing

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I like Keyakizaka46 for so many reasons. An added bonus is the overture, which I believe it is the best of all Japanese idol groups, bar none. It tingles my nerve endings like no other. If they are going to wipe out everything Keya-related, including the overture, it better do the same.

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    alright I don't hate it. No twerking, but the titty shimmy shake thing will suffice. My homegorl Fuyuka was killing it

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Asking the unimportant questions to those who saw the full performance, who were the two girls near the end holding hands, and who was the last girl who almost took a spill getting up the steps before the song started?

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I didn't recognized them but people are saying Yuuka and Nen holding hands. The last one I'm quite curious too.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    the two holding hands were definitely yuukanen, i think the one who fell was a 2.5ki since they all start off in the back of the formation.

9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    After watching the live performance, I think there's definitely no center this time, actually I think there's no formality in having an official formation and rows either, it's just their last song, no formality matters anymore. At most we can say the song is focused in Yuipon, Risa, Akane and Captain but that's it.

I wonder if the reason of why there's so much focus on those 4 is because they are guaranteed to be in the new group.

10. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I thought it was a quad center like Sayonara Crawl. And making them (Yuukanen-Yuipon-Risa) center kinda makes sense too as they’re now the pillars. Yuukanen are captain and vice-captain so no need to explain. Pon has been pushed as the next center-in-line for quite some time. For Risa, I’d say she’s currently in top 3 of most popular members.

11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^Well, it does look like a quadruple center because those four got most of the spotlight but even so the distribution line seems pretty unusual to be a quadruple center. As I said before it doesn't like there's any formality about theb center, rows or any other position.
    We could say it's a quadruple center but it'd be something unofficial, unless we see an announcement this Sunday.

12. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Someone corrects me but there’s no “boku” in Darekane? I checked the lyrics and can’t find “boku” at all, there’s only “bokutachi” meaning we. The last eight singles are boku sharing his worldview and struggles. But did the black sheep (boku) die fighting? The black sheep had been fighting by himself all alone, but now he’s gone, and this influences the rest (white sheep, black sheep pretending to be white, white sheep pretending to be black) to take initiative and follow his footsteps. Together they ring the bell to reach out and comfort all the remaining black sheep out there

• Creative Creative x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @DelicateEmpress I like the way you think but you're giving too much credit to mngmnt here.
    The "Me" members portraied all these years was taken and threw away.
    It had been a fantastic journey but "Me" is only another thing mngmnt decided to turn their back to and go in another direction.

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Subbed version of the Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka? performance from Ongaku no Hi (courtesy of WeTriedSubbing).

Morita is the standout performer of her gen, by far. She's even miles better than some of her 1gen senpais. Even when she's in the back, you can catch her sharp dance and powerful expressions. She's simply outstanding.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Wow I took a long break and return to a rebranding

Like perhaps they want to just start fresh but at the same time It’s like management is telling the girls non are good enough

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @keyak Indeed, Morita is a tornado! Right now (and in my humble opinion and not because she is my 2nd gen oshi) she is the only safe center material among 2nd gen with Ten-chan showing promise for the future. Hono is pretty and sweet and also powerful but she is lacking explosiveness compared to that tiny powerhouse. However, I would have liked to see songs with all 2nd gen centering. It seems that (finally) that stubborn management got unstuck from the perma-center virus and is trying a kind of rotation among a few girls but expanding their choices we might get to experience another miracle like that awesome Koikembivalent!

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hikaru is one of those small people with such exstraordinary energy inside it feels disproportionate to their body.
    It's a compliment. I expect great things from her and honestly, I wouldn't have been surprised if she was chosen as center for the 9th single we were expecting.
    I would have felt sad for Pon, but it wouldn't have surprised me.

I kept an eye on Karin too, and even if through the whole Live she did great, seeing her performing Dare Ga flawlessly from start to end while crying her eyes out made me re-evaluate her a lot. That's not something that happens often, I have to admit.

I think TakeYui got a step out-of-timing in Dare Ga perf, but I'm not sure it wasn't part of the choreo itself lol She's my 2ki fave though, I may be biased when it comes to her lol

What I'm curious about right now is... what are we gonna get with this Last Single? A digital version of the three songs we have ready single last year? Mvs? Pvs? Do someone know how is it gonna work?

• Like Like x 1
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I feel the Runrun love too. Aside from her dancing, she has such an infectious laugh.

I read on Twitter that Rikopi isn't part of the senbatsu. Is it true? And why? That girl has worked so hard :(

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    At first there was a rumor she was left out, but then it was cleared that she wasn't feeling well.
    She wrote a blog about it

20. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    What the actual hell? I'm fine with changes in their style/concept but why change the name which has built up a lot of meaning and attachment (in W-Keyakizaka46 no Uta for example) and references throughout?

Nice song, by the way and it would be funny if they went back to using Toriizaka.