1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Heck, I thought I was the only one, I dont like Pon either as a center, she just doesnt make me feel hyperish, or dunno, she is just ok, I think 2ki have more options, I mean they have show already too much charisma, maybe a w 2ki center would make the trick to the rebirth of the group

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I would choose Pon as center only because she's probably most ready for it mentally. To be honest, I can't think of anyone else from 1st gen who would actually want the center position, even though it's up for grabs now with Techi gone. My personal pick would be Yuuka (always loved her centering Fukyouwaon) or Risa - I think either would do great if given a song that suits them, even if it won't necessarily be Keyaki's usual dark color.

I would thrilled to see a 2nd gen center, preferably Hono or Matsuda, simply because I think these two girls would become absolute superstars if given the right push. Heck, I'd be thrilled for any 2nd gen center to be honest, though probably not Rikopi unless her dance skills improve. People say it's too soon, 2ki may not be mentally ready yet, too much pressure for them, blah blah, but I'd rather these girls be placed at the forefront and gain the experience faster, while they're still fresh and ambitious, than risk them becoming complacent and stagnating in their respective positions within the group. Even if it's just for curiosity's sake, many people will pay attention to Keyaki's comeback to see how they fare after Techi's departure. With 1st gen dropping like flies (and possibility of 3rd gen entering the group in the near future), 2ki members should strike while the iron is still hot and try to snag as many opportunities as they can to gain prominence within the group.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

2ki debuted over a year ago. Almost 14 months. That's like 1/4 of Keyaki's existence (around 4.5 years). 1ki released Silent Majority less than 8 months after debut. And they didn't have any senpais to support them. If 2ki still isn't ready now then they never will be.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Several magazines and articles have explained that 2ki needed the time to practice all the dances and songs. When they joined, Keyaki was preparing for live shows and concerts so they had to prepare immediately & fast. Like Aoi said, when she returned she immediately had to make up for all the time she missed. The 2ki are absolutely ready and the storm may or may not be over yet, but we should expect the single very soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Either now for early March or mid Feb for early April release is what I think.

6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    There is a famous legend on European Classical music about the number 9... Most of the top composers of the classical, romantic and post-romantic era (~1810 - 1910) had the number 9 as a "haunted wall" regarding their symphonies: Beethoven, Schubert, Bruckner, Mahler, Sibelius and others never managed to surpass or complete their 9th symphony!
    Well this WILL NOT certainly be the case with Keyakizaka46 9th single, but there are certain similarities (annoying at least)... C'mon management, don't you think that this joke is taking too long? It seems as if they are holding the whole group as some kind of hostage. No matter if the girls were more busy than ever, more than one year of non-productivity is too much!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I am dying for news...:cold: Please hurry management!:cute:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol. Not when Hinata is promoting now with Nogi right after. Patience is what we should be feeling now [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Nogi shouldn't be a problem because it's not Seed&Flower's business to care about what Nogi does. That's why single releases have ended up so close in the past.

This time mngmt has no Hirate to make excuses for. But didn't somebody who lives in Osaka on Stage48 said that Seed&Flower is a big company with three different mngmts for Hinata, Keyaki and Dogs (I forget the name, a rock band). That shouldn't be problematic for Keyaki mngmt to come out and make a soft push for 9th single like they have always done before 8th single.

Hard push will come in March when we get more details. It's only a matter of time for mngmt rather than wait for Hinata's mngmt. We did this last year and I don't want to use that theory again after we found out mngmt had scheduled around Hirate and that's why she withdrew from Keyaki. Her injuries were not healthy.

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nogi shares as many producers and senior managers with Keyaki as Hinata does, going by the credits page of their singles.

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    At this point I would love if they'd cancel 9th single as number.
    I mean, I wanna a single soon, like tomorrow, but it would be cool if they call it "10th single" instead of 9th..... it would be another weird, special, Keyaki stuff to put in our history [hehe]

And since we need another Keyakitte senbatsu episode.....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's pretty sad. As a hinata fan too I see j-ohisamas asking the mgmt to quit on keyaki and focus on hinata only. I get really sad when I see this. Both are good groups and keyaki shouldn't be going through this mess. They lost some fans because of these delays and rumors and the girls feel vulnerable atm. Hearing abt the sales of Tokyo dome tour seems relaxing a little bit knowing that some ppl are still hanging on tight but who knows when they will give up too. There wasn't any promotion on that too but the sales rock. I seriously don't want the group to suffer because of poor mgmt. This is to hoping they start activities as a group sooner than later.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

and? management is gonna listen to petty toxic fans opinions?
    I don't see what's the point of spreading that sort of negativity to more people. do you really want hinata and keyaki fans to hate each other even more?

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't know why you think so. Maybe my post sent the wrong message but I don't have that in mind. And it wasn't just a person but that will only bring more heated comments (because if we are going there, Keyaki fans get judged just from a bad comment here or there from handful of fans). I shared my feelings towards such comments. I mentioned it so to add to my worry abt what ppl are thinking now due to these delays. I didn't mean to start a war, although I don't see how this shld start it. Since it bothered you I am sorry.
    And I also don't think hinata fans and keyaki fans hate eachother. It is an exaggeration which has gone out of hands. Of course we do have ppl who hate keyaki & vice versa. Insults are thrown here & there btwn both fans. It is a pity. But I guess that comes with the popularity.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

I apologize i guess i may have misconstrued your post.
    As I'm quite new to idols and follow all 3 sakamichi groups I'm just tired of seeing fans shit flinging each other on a daily basis and spreading and fueling toxicity etc. but i guess that's part of being a fan there's good and bad.
    that aside,
    I think Keyaki's current situation is quite tricky at the moment but I personally believe they will be alright and come back stronger as a result. They still have so many talented girls in the group especially the 2nd gen.
    Maybe the fair-weather fans left but most of their fans are loyal and devoted from what i've seen.
    Management just needs to get their act together and start sorting things out.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I do understand you in that view. The argues and fights are pointless and I hope those involved realize it. Thank you for understanding. You reacted kindly to my post even though it was a misunderstanding. I do respect that.
    For the girls, it is my prayer too that they leave this turmoil they are in now and shine again.
    Since you are new, there are so many to enjoy from Sakamichi Series. You will definitely love then more than you do now. :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Dill Now THAT would be a good idea... To call the new single a 10th... That would bypass the "curse of the number 9" as I mentioned in my previous post...

And now that I mentioned that: to the fellow forum dweller that "disagreed" with my post there are actually three (3) possible reasons:
    1. If he disagrees on what I said about the "curse of the number 9" in western classical music, well, apparently he has no idea about western classical music and history.
    2. If he disagrees on what I said about Keyaki actually reaching a 9th single and passing to a 10th after that, well, he is naive enough to believe that KYZ46 will actually stop here. This will certainly not happen.
    3. If he disagrees on what I said about the management keeping the group like hostages for over a year, well again, he either wants this to happen, which makes him a true anti or he's just trolling us.

P.S. I never had problems with different opinions. In fact many fellow forum dwellers have disagreed or disliked what I say. This is absolutely OK, as in most cases they might be right and me wrong. As long as their dislike/disagreement actually makes sense and is constructive in which case the specific one above was not...

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    [​IMG]
    found this on discord. It's been officially 1 year since hitsuji MV and still nothing about 9th single one year later :cry:

But still, I'm positive that there definitely will be news regarding 9th single in the next 20 days (before 27 Feb aka hitsuji's anniversary). Despite their bad decision, they must know the incertainity about the group could backfire if they keep it for too long. I believe they have prepared something big to ammend for the drought and the loss of techi but are just waiting hinata's release. My patience is seriously wearing out but I can hold on for 3 more weeks

edit: oh btw when I said incertainity I meant the lack of info regarding their activity this year.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  19. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    New song???

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Seems pretty Runchan focusued for me. Seki is also in it!! And Hono too. I'm a bit suprised Matsuri isn't in it. Hmmmm

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

We now have 3 new songs from the CMs... which one will be in the 9th i wonder