1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 Best [Eien Yori Nagai Isshun~Anogoro Tashika ni Sonzai Shita Watashitachi] (2020/10/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by techizaka, Sep 4, 2020.

?

Which new song from the album is your favorite?

1. 10gatsu no pool ni tobikonda

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. Sajin

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. Concentration

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  4. Kaleidoscope

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. Deadline

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  2. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    man...kado wo magaru is the best. listen to those instrumental give me goosebumbs.

3. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I have thought exactly the same.
    I expected the sales to be a record.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's very expensive. Almost twice the amount of their normal cd sale. For such an expensive album with no hs, no promotion, & just 5 new songs, I think it did great!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Seems really low compared to Hinatazaka's 1st day album sales.

I assumed it would be a lot higher considering the double hype of Keyaki not releasing anything in so long and this being their last release.

Maybe the 1st day sales are just a fluke and it will pick up during the week.

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I really, really love Sajin.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think it was to be expected. Like @Iamyoung said there had been too many (questionable) choices going against this album, and others that surely didn't help either.
    Having a 2 days concert accessible to everyone 5 days later, for example, or expecting the whole fandom reach to this moment with the same enthusiasm, are just two of them.

I'm buying it, but as Keyaki fan, I can't consider this our last album.
    Like the group now, it's lost in translation... something that I HAVE TO buy, and yet has no real value for me yet.
    ...It didn't help that I find 4 of the 5 new songs really weak.

Another thing, I have no idea how much this album can call new fans, so... there's that too to consider.

Hopefully sales will go up, but I don't know if it's something that important.

9. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Bit painful to see the low sales. There are many reasons I could point to for the low sales:
    1. Only 4 new songs, none of them are on the cheapest (affordable) version of the album.
    2. Ugly cover art
    3. No Techi or Neru (and missing Neru’s grad song)
    And probably many more reasons, but it’s still disappointing to see. I ordered Type-A but I’ll consider picking up B now too...
    It’s going to be an uphill battle to work up to our previous sales. Just have to keep supporting our girls

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's pointless to compare this to Hinatazaka. Hinatazaka released their first album after almost two years of constant promoting, including four singles, a drama, and countless variety show/radio appearances (I haven't followed Keyaki from the start so idk what it was like for them in their first two years, but damn Hinata seems to be literally everywhere). Their first album also has an accompanying music video with several music show performances. Also their most popular members (Kosaka, Kanemura, Kato, Saito) are still there and in the spotlight.

Keyakizaka released a best album after two of their most popular members graduated. Mon was also quite popular. I assume they lost fans after this long period of inactivity and with the Sakurazaka renaming. Some fans will most likely "graduate" along with the renaming. I'm not surprised with the sales, I'm more curious how their first single will do.

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I’m curious to see what the streaming numbers will be considering Keyaki has the highest streaming in the Aki-p world.

12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So.. I just got my album and hearing it in hi-re is SO GOOD!! The sounds of Sajin, Concentration and Deadline OMG. I just fell in love with Kaleidoscope and don't let me talk abt 10gatsu. Guys, you have to listen in hi-res.

If you're talking abt the cd case cover, yes maybe, but the album cover is pretty nice.

The sale is low of course but its not dissapointing especially with all that has happened. Keyaki wotas have spent a lot & us continuing to spend ever since the live online but with you. Spend on goods, last single and the last live, 2 days to be exact. So those who bought this did well, me included. Tbf, I had to think a lot abt the money before ordering lol. Ppl saved for last live. These factors, plus the fact that we already have an album with almost all the songs on this one, excluding the last 4 singles and these 5 songs, all count to the current sale. This album isn't like the other albums. No hs, virtually, no promo, no MVs, plus all those cash we already spent. It was just too much lol

Like @miwa said, it's pretty much pointless to compare to Hinatazaka. I will give the same reason as miwa also gave & also had a virtual hs. And this is not keyaki's 2nd album. Its best, so those who feel they have the songs already won't buy.
    And pls can we pls stop with the comparing? Compare only when they are on the same level. If you want to compare, compare it with keyaki's first album. Once hinata gets best album, then you can compare to that. It's simple as that

Now imma go continue dancing to concentration. :D

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Hinatazaka didn't have any handshakes for this album iirc.

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Didn't they have that online meeting thing? Well, I thought it was a virtual hs. Sorry for the misinfo

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Taking everything into account, those numbers are not surprising. The album indeed was hastily put together with little to no promotion, after all. I'd say, everything goes according to S&F plans. It was never meant to be a record breaking package, just a final cash grab.

Unfortunately, I'm not expecting Sakura's 1st single sales to be sky high either. S&F really need to step up their game if they want Sakura to stay relevant after renaming.

19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So many good stuff on this album. I am very pleased lol. Enjoying it

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

Thank you for the links!
    I have to admit, I'm very partial to Pon's Silent Majority which is the one that hit me as soon as it was aired during Keyakitte.
    At the same time this has been another weird choice... why wait so much time to make CMs like these? They should have been all over the shows (at least Sakamichi shows) since the Album announcement.

And some, I presume and hope, are still to be aired.

@turbogig I don't know about Sakura 1st single. If they pull out a very strong single they may surprise us in term of sales. And I'm not talking about genre of songs since often this is the interpretation of what I write, I'm talking about quality and consistence of music. We'll see... if they perform the first Sakura single as last song of the concert we'll see very soon.