1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 & Sakurazaka46 Costumes & Uniforms Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by heatsignature, Jul 5, 2020.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    This one slipped under my radar. It's a fairly recent costume, but (embarrassingly) I really haven't seen it until today. I believe it (along with some other costumes) was featured in 2019 end of the year performances. Any info or video links?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Turns out, I still have lots of things to learn about Keyaki uniforms.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

You're right! It's from Kouhaku 2019 when Keyaki performed Synchronicity with Nogi :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Also sorry I've been neglecting this thread! I mostly got lazy since I was translating those magazine pages but I only have a few more left so I'll try to post several times a week once I get through those!)

3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Ooops. In fact, I did watch this one, but at that time I was only getting into Keyaki and didn't pay proper attention. A good reason to rewatch that Kouhaku now.

Good luck on those translations.
    Recently I've been a bit distracted too, but I'm planning on covering some funky outfits soon.

upd.
    Turns out I missed a lot of things. Like Sandwichman explaining "Sakamichi? Yeah, we worked with these girls over there"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  4. yoh

yoh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I love this thread. My fav was their first performance at Kouhaku.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    A bit OT but I love how Risa and Aoi's relationship has evolved so much and it shows in that picture, LOL

That blue costume kinda looks very similar shade to the sailor outfit for RoK 2019, doesn't it?

6. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Our senior researcher @heatsignature certainly has been doing a great job so far! However I went through the posts once again and noticed something is missing. Today, let's go back to the second single again, we have an interesting one to cover.

Kataru Nara Mirai wo... (2016)
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Similar to Otona wa Shinjitekurenai this costume features a mostly grey color palette. What clearly differentiates this from other uniforms is this sci-fi looking stylized Keyaki plate.

[​IMG]

Younger members' uniforms are decorated using deep red accents, while older members got dark blue ones.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The shoulder patch follows the same pattern.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Interestingly enough, a Mk.2 version of this costume seems to exist. I might be wrong, but 2017 version's pleats are less prominent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On one occasion we even got an extreme crossover. Kataru nara top + Kaze ni pants as seen at
    TGC KITAKYUSHU 2017 (171209).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I might be wrong, but the costume seems longer and fabric appears to be different.

This costume was used for the last time by all members at Music Station on
    2018.09.17. Some very interesting details about their previous perfomances on this program. If you don't know about a certain "continuity", please have a watch.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I don't know why, but seeing older costumes in "recent" perfomances gives me incredible joy.
    Bonus footage

Full Imgur gallery

-------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding Otona wa costume. My personal point of interest is their black tights. That was such a sharp look. Love it.
    For obvious reasons, they got rid of them for ROK2017.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. heatsignature

(Don't worry, I didn't forget about this thread!)

[​IMG]

FNS Song Festival 2016

[​IMG]

Keyaki's first special music show costume was this memorable royal blue Napoleonic jacket-style dress.
    The scan below has my translation for the interview with the designer!

FNS_SaisionS48.jpg

The dress is embroidered with silver threaded Keyaki (Zelkova) leaves and the fabric itself is velour, giving it a luxurious feel.

[​IMG]

The junior members got a red ribbon on their dress, while the senior members got a blue one. Both have small medals hanging from the ribbon, an extra neat detail.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The dress is paired with dark blue knee-high socks and black Oxford shoes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And here's a comparison of what a Napoleon jacket looks like versus the Keyaki interpretation! I think Onai did a neat job giving the Keyaki touch by changing the straight lines to the leaves.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Full Imgur Gallery
    and tweet

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    That All Sakamichi Synchronicity from Kouhaku just keeps on giving. I've come across some rehearsal footage on Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/yurinasezon/status/1306155396277526529?s=20
    It seems that studio costumes are well suited for dancing too. Yet again we have 3rd Anniversary Live where even more studio costumes were used.

Bonus. Joint rehearsal with Uchimura Teruyoshi.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  9. newbie95

newbie95 Kenkyuusei

I just notice that there's a white line in the cuff of the Junior member's dress.
    The same pattern applied here when the sleeves were cut short.

By the way, I found these pictures the other day and wonder what are these seifukus for, never seen the group performing with them before. Turns out they're included in Futari Sezon first pressed singles.
    macmicmoc_k-3-single-c-006.jpg
    S&F had been doing this "color switching" thing with Hiragana's seifuku since SekaiAi, a clever way to reduce the cost and showing the contrast in term of music vibe between the two groups.

The Seniors got a tie while in turn of the Juniors, a red ribbon. The Hiragana's shirt is also in a darker shade of blue compared to Keyaki's, other details seem to be identical.
    macmicmoc_k-3-single-b-006.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I've been sitting on these uniforms not knowing what to do and you went and posted them :D
    It might have been designed as a studio uniform, but ended up never being used in this role. Just a guess.
    Here it is in Moriya's final blog from October 12th.
    It must have been used at least for something, I'm sure.

11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Members imagining their future single costume, Oct 23, 2017.
    As it turned out, Habu-chan's one was the closest. More or less resembles the Nobody's Fault studio outfit. Risa was not too far off, as well. Keyaki used to have something like this during Garasu wo Ware era.
    uoeJEJM.jpg

12. heatsignature

[​IMG]

NTV Halloween Performance 2016

One of two special Halloween performances Keyaki did during their busy debut year! This one is a bloody take on their "Kataru Nara Mirai wo..." outfits, with a bright green patch on their arms.

[​IMG]

Actually, I wonder if the "new" version of this costume was made because of the bloody mess they made on the original ones [hehe]

[​IMG][​IMG]

I believe the patch is of a green zombie hand grabbing onto a bright orange pumpkin, the logo for the halloween event.

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is also the event where they performed the infamous Pen Pineapple Apple Pen song with Pikotaro.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full Imgur Gallery
    and tweet

• Like Like x 3
  13. newbie95

newbie95 Kenkyuusei

Sakamichi AKB - Dare no koto wo ichiban Aishiteru?

Sakamichi AKB is a sub unit consists of both Sakamichi and AKB48's members. They have released 3 singles so far, the first one was Dare no koto wo ichiban Aishiteru which was included in AKB48's 47th single. The song is centered by our infamous Techi.

Keyakizaka brought their top 6 members.
    FotoJet.jpg
    A close-up to see the pattern on the front piece. The texture on the black parts of the uniform suggests that the material is likely to be thick and hot. In the picture here it appears green but I believe in good lighting condition it's a light teal that leans blue.

View attachment 282485
    As you may have noticed yourself, this dress is probably based on Saimajo's uniform, especially the upper part. However, on Nogi side, I find theirs don't match any uniform they've worn before so for now it remains a theory. I might be wrong here, please correct me if you know anything.

Unfortunately I couldn't find many good pictures about this uniform but there's one video with great camera work that really show the beauty of the uniform, see for yourself.
    https://fb.watch/2g0GjpVa8g/

Found an article with lots of picture of the uniform in action, be aware that these're just screenshots so resolution is not the best.
    AKB48タイムズ(AKB48まとめ) : Mステ「坂道AKBが「誰のことを一番 愛してる?」を披露!」の感想まとめ(キャプチャ画像あり)【AKB48/SKE48/HKT48/チーム8/乃木坂46/欅坂46】【ミュージックステーション】 - livedoor Blog(ブログ)

The actual performance can be watched here.
    【MUSIC STATION】坂道AKB出演cut 170331_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

Sakamichi AKB - Kokkyou no nai Jidai
    Updating
    Untitled1.jpg
    Sakamichi AKB - Hatsukoi Door
    Updating

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. heatsignature

With the new year, I thought it would be interesting to jump a few years in time and cover Sakurazaka's outfits!

Kouhaku 2020

[​IMG]

For the group's first Kouhaku as Sakurazaka46, they performed Nobody's fault in these appropriately colored red and white dresses for the "Red and White Song Festival"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The dresses were designed by Keisuke Yoshida, styled by Remi Takenouchi. The design is a combination of a sleek white motorcycle jacket and tailored shirts. According to Yoshida, it was created with the members' strong and dignified imagine in mind, but with a more sophisticated, sharp, and elegant feel.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The dresses are split into the red and white colors which make a bold contrast during the dance.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As for the details, the button on the shirt is of a delicate white sakura, and on the right arm sleeve is a red embroidered triangle by Daisuke Tanaka. Interestingly, the shoes are differently color as well, corresponding with the red and white flare of the dress.

[​IMG][​IMG]

In the photos above you can see the fitted dress shirt sleeves a bit more clearly.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Kouhaku was still recent so some members are still sharing photos from behind the scenes! But these were some faves. But overall, it was a simple and cool outfit to start Sakurazaka's Kouhaku run, looking forward to what they'll have in store for us next year!

[​IMG]

Full Imgur Gallery

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    You did excellent jumping a few years ahead to present this magnificent uniform. When I first saw it in Marina's photo it took my breath away...

• Like Like x 1