Keyakizaka46 have a new member, group and are recruiting!

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Nov 30, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Sawabe and Tsuchida said they would be unders (kana keyaki), and that some of the girls that were there would be in the unders group, while some would stay in regular keyaki. So unless they announce something else next week, it's probably gonna be your typical undergirls, like nogi has. I don't really see any gimmick, just the only thing that's different is instead of undergirls, it's called けやき坂 instead of 欅坂. So basically they will have a senbatsu and then an undergirls, no kenkyuusei.

Of course I watched that yesterday, so I might have forgotten something lol

Why do you hope the story is not true? lol

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ah someone else also think same at me? Good points anyway, Kyoto- something!

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I hope the KanaKeyaki is what they will call Undergirls in Keyaki and the girls that auditioned for KanaKeyaki can still be a senbatsu member. I hope they only recruit 8-10 members

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

My opinion nice story, but... Well... That is something?

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I love a world in which we think 20 members of an idol group is too small XD

I expected they'd wait till they actually released something, tbh.

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Can I ask: That story makes them wery clews and wery low at our eyes but... That also put interesting not only girl but groups... Or can I say that?
    Aki whatever you discover next I can't just imagine...

And what cam at kenins from other groups, I don't think that is good for Key's for all?

Oh my... What I really think that idea, I don't yet know. Maybe time tells...

7. moonlit

moonlit Member

Isn't this like a response to the recent withdrawals? (at least that's my first thought after hearing this)

8. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    [~ POST RELOCATION NOTICE ~]

Posts focused on Nagahama Neru have been moved to her dedicated thread, you are welcomed to continue discussion on her there, or continue relevant discussion here as well. Just remember to remain respectful & considerate!

Thanks you!