1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I just dipped into the Hiragana broadcasts from last August, shortly before their first handshake event. Great stuff on all sides. Personally, I like Memi (Kakizaki Memi) and Katoshi (Katou Shiho), since they are very relaxed and make it seem as if they are confident and straight and not trying too hard. Very natural. And Katoshi was hilarious, as well as sexy. Memi was transparent: you see every little emotion flickering across her face. And she had the confidence to be a bit arch toward commenters.

But you may prefer the hard-triers like Mirei (Sasaki Mirei), who seemed very nice and talked a lot and quickly. So did Sarina (Ushio Sarina), who has such a beautiful liquid voice. Kyonko (Saitou Kyouko) was well prepared and very responsive to people sending messages. Mao-chan (Iguchi Mao) was strong and active and funny and seemed willing to say anything. Takemoto (Takamoto Ayaka) was somewhere in between: a real talker, but also direct and natural. Kumi (Sasaki Kumi) was funny and very personable, someone you couldn't help but feel friendly towards. Meimei (Higashimura Mei) was impossibly cute, even moe. Kage-chan (Kageyama Yuuka) was smart and active, but quite nervous (at that time).

But for me it comes back to Memi and Katoshi, who were the only ones who didn't seem frightened of the audience or to be begging. They had some special inner confidence, it seems to me. Or perhaps in Katoshi's case, it was self-abandonment and being prepared to accept any result.

The sense I get so far is that the Kanjis are nervous, even though some (e.g., Mii-chan) are very eager. Mii-chan says she has wanted to do Showroom since last summer, and her performance on radio makes you think she will be great at it. Fuu-chan seems to be trying to gather a group to do a broadcast together (Oda, Neru, Mona?). The Hiraganas seem confident and eager.

No word yet on when. I agree that over the weekend or even next week seems likely. They have to set up a schedule so they don't conflict with each other, if possible. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kyonko go first. She was really the most capable and organized presenter last year. But on the Kanji side, I agree that Akanen probably wants to be first. But Mii-chan seems the most eager.

By the way, one recent rumour is that most of the members who are 18 or more have moved out of the dorm and into their own apartments. I have no idea if this is true or not. It is also said that the "dorm" they moved into last fall doesn't actually provide meals, but has a kitchen in each unit. Once again, pure rumour. But I do notice various members talking about cooking: not just Naako, but also Neru and Memi and others.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

What a nice review for Hiragana showrooms! really makes me want to see all of their shows.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i want to see Pechan and Aoko on showroom ;)

4. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I wanna see Pechan just staring at the screen while Tsuchida dubs her thoughts and reactions.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lol. Pe has posted to her blog for the first time in over a month and says she is nervous about being on alone, but eager to talk to everyone and looking forward to it. I really think she will seem surprisingly normal in the Showroom situation.

mobEeHHF3.jpg

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  8. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Pretty sure she is! I thought someone else popped up first but she is the only one I can see. And 24k people/views atm. :)

9. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Kato shiho and sasaki kumi are first, they do one together before nijika

They top at around 35k viewer

10. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Nijika's ended with around 56k people,, that's a hella lot

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    And 4 Tokyo towers lol

Today is a good start for Keyaki SR!

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yatta! I've only watched part of it so far, but it's so great to see Nijika get an hour to herself. Each Tokyo Tower costs the giver about $100. The idea is that the money goes straight to the performer, but that may not be strictly true. It shows great affection, anyway. Nijika, with her mobile face and innocent directness, is good on Showroom.

So are Katoshi and Kumi, if course. More polished than last year, but still themselves. I think I prefer solo flights, but they're good together. Their confusing looking back and forth from screen to screen to see comments on both their streams is both confusing and interesting.

EDIT: It turns out that the "Aki-P" avatar showed up for Nijika -- and performers seem to think it really is Aki-P -- and danced around and gave her a daruma (a level of prize below the Tower). I might be excited too, thinking that finally Nijika is coming into her own. (source)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  13. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think I read somewhere (could be from the AKB48 x Showroom thread, but can't look for it rn) that they only get 8% from the paid gifts, according to AKB48's Shiichan (Oya Shizuka). I saw higher percentage, but none above 50%. From the paid gifts, it is split between Showroom and management. Then, from the management, the broadcaster get her share.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Aki-p has his own unique look and often shows up for unique showrooms.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    AkiP also shows up in Katoshi's room

16. glsone

glsone Member

Aki-p has a unique avatar and it always shows up in the 6 spot on the front row so he's easy to find when he's there.

17. Karouw

Karouw Kenkyuusei

kathoshi and kumi's first stream

if the video does not show watch the video here
    and here's nijika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lets see who will be the first one to get 100k views on showroom:?: #PlaceYourBet

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The OdaMota show or Za Cool live

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is 100K even possible? Maiyan x Matsumura for the 3rd Album only drew 50K. If Kayaki-chan can draw 100K, I would think they would be a million seller each single!