Event / Concert Keyakizaka46's 1st Birthday Live (2017/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Mar 4, 2017.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    techi, neru, and both yui sang a lot of songs. hope they don't fed up of fatigue

2. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It was announced at the live that W-Keyakizaka MV will be reshot with full members including Takase Mana.

3. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Ehh... So there will be two type A DVD? :confused:

4. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    some quick thoughts that I can remember

-Yuichanzu stage outside the venue was lol

-the lights they used in Kimi ga inai were cool, I thought they were just background at first but they were using actual strings of lights very nice. Also they used them for some other songs but not to the same effect

-te wo tsunaide great as usual, they argued over where to put a stuffed bear at the beginning and this nearly destroyed the friendship :^^;:. At the end yuuka surprises nen with the cake. After singing Happy birthday they failed to blow out the candle until I think suzumon saved the day

-Aozora is a hype machine, it always seemed they came in right when fans needed to get pumped up again. Also Marry too, it didn't seem popular here (stage) but that isn't the case at all

-Neru is in a lot of stuff, I'm not looking back at the setlist I'm just giving the impression I had. Solos, units, kanji, hiragana

-hiragana get good appeal time, also didn't realize kumi is basically the captain since she handles all the talking. Guess it makes sense

-Yuukanen are great speakers, also everyone got to talk at least once. As in they forced members who usually never talk to talk one time [hehe]

-the moving platforms they're on are pretty high and don't have rails at the end. It just looked dangerous lol

-there was a dance break before kataru and a few members appeared in the upper level entrances for their part. I think Nen was on Mona's shoulders ha. Then they managed to make it back down for the song to start. Ozeki was not a candidate for this :)

-yuichanzu were on point. I feel if management continue to give chanzu, aozora, techi, neru songs then no one else will get to perform lol

-during 5cards the graphics on screen were designed by Satoshi. Cool

• Like Like x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Screenshot_2017-04-07-01-48-13-1.png
    Is this Eccentric?

• Like Like x 1
  7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^Yes! The choreo is supposedly very hiphop/street. Can't wait!

8. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    OMGGGGG Keyaki in other than a uniform I'm shook. I hope we can see a video of this perf !!

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  10. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Wow, can't wait for the dance!

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

11. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

woah their 1st Bday live was awesome

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Assuming that this will eventually be a DVD/BluRay Release, it is against forum rules to be discussing where to get a hold of pirated recordings of this concert. So please stop doing it.